My favourite and most convincing Quranic Scientifc Miracle

BrotherZak

" I swear] by Heaven and the Tariq ( The Knocker )
! And what will convey to you what the Tariq is?
The Star of Piercing Brightness! (Qur'an, 86:1-3) "

The word altariq means in English " the Knocker or that which beats quickly " .Early commentators of the quran wondered what can possibly be the knocking star. They said at tariq is the knocker. In the early days during medieval Arabia large cities used to have big gates or doors at the entrances of the city and they would be locked each night immediately after sunset. Anyone coming after sunset would have to knock, so in arabic At-tariq is used to refer to someone knocking at your door late at your night. The commentators surmized that what comes late at night is the stars. Stars appear at night and disappear at day. Now the quran is addressed the question to Prophet Mohammed and indirectly it is addressed to us, what do you think the knocker is? The answer comes in the following verse, "an najb thakeb" the piercing star( of brightness). Of course at that time the knowledge of stars was relatively non-existent, the early commentators could not have possibly differentiated between star types, so they said it was an ordinary night star.

Only in the end of the 20th century, around the late 50th the life cycle of stars was discovered ranging from a young star, to a mature star, to an old age stage to supernova and then to smoke or nebula. During the dying phase of stars, as a result of excessive weight and temperature and pressure matter at the core of the star is condensed and the result of the explosion is called a supernova which produces a neutron star. It is soo compact and dense the electron and proton literary meet and thus become neutralized. The neutron emits radio waves due to their nature and they literary "knock out sky" or the atmosphere of the earth in the exact same as knocking a door. Neutron stars are spinning rapidly when they form - up to about 800 and even one thousand rotations per second - and slow down as they age. These pulses of the pulsar are reminiscent of heart-beats or someone's knocking quickly at door

Here are some audio is a real-time recording of the radio signal from a pulsar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfN-WmlrYjs

Sounds exactly like knocking at a door. In fact i had my volume blasted up high and my sister thought someone was at the door!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpY5qZLbMM

This is another Neutron star making the sound of knocks at a faster rate.

Here is a small video regarding this quranic miracle with more demonstration of the sounds of pulsars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCRyV7EVfy8

here are some other articles on this clearcut scientific fact in the quran:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...At-Tariq+the+knocker&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=ca

God says in the Holy Quran what could be translated " Soon will We show them Our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dearest Brother Jazaak Allahu Kharin. It all points to one reality: Allah subhana talla.

BrotherZak

Salaam,

Dearest Brother Jazaak Allahu Kharin. It all points to one reality: Allah subhana talla.

Ohh salam its been a very long time we've spoken(not literary) on this forum. I've read some of your recent threads, looks like you're having all sorts of fun with family and such..

but suprised not many people have responded to this thread...can it get more clear cut than this?

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakatu

Amazing information! I had no clue about this. SubhanaAllah! And those things and signs are just a fraction of what really is in there still unknown to us!

May Allah give us wisdom and guidance,

Ameen!

BrotherZak

Amazing information! I had no clue about this. SubhanaAllah! And those things and signs are just a fraction of what really is in there still unknown to us!

May Allah give us wisdom and guidance,

Ameen!

Shows the timelessness of the Quranic signs, to think that commentators would wonder the nature of this verse and to know see that their meaning has been revealed almost 1000 years later..

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

jazakallahu kheiran

mashalla it is really amazing how the quran is compatible to science

i also heard somewhere that the heart beat sound is like the word rab
rab in arabic means God.
i will try and check where i read it and post inshalla or maybe someone has heard of it?
we can only say subhannallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I wanted to thank you. Your post lead to a discussion with my sons. It started as a scientific lesson and naturally led to the spritual. It was a wonderful 45 minute moment with them.

I am wonderful. Allah subhana talla has given me so many blessings..I am just grateful at this moment and living life in a light way. Keep up your stimulating posts. My love,

your aapa

aelshamy

jazakallahu kheiran

mashalla it is really amazing how the quran is compatible to science

i also heard somewhere that the heart beat sound is like the word rab
rab in arabic means God.
i will try and check where i read it and post inshalla or maybe someone has heard of it?
we can only say subhannallah

jazaki allahu kheir sister.
Just small correction: rab means Lord

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: brother,
Long long time, no see. Hope you're doing okii inshAllah.
JazakAllah for posting. Really, interesting.