My First day with Niqab

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamu aleikum wr wb..

mashallah sister nice niqaabi experiences.:)good to know that niqaab is getting common.i think i'll just simply i left a part of me behind if move around without my niqaab.:tongue:

stay put sister.may ALLAH give you strenght to carry out this good deed till the very end of your life.:)

we drank pepsi
i wish muslims will give up using jewish products.

like sister revert said:
Whatever u want,just ask Allah...he knows what is the best for u.
i ask ALLAH that muslim stop helping jews kill our own people.:(

Right Side

Masha'Allah sister that's great, it is truly a blessing from Allah, keep this way and don't worry about others!
May Allah reward you and be with you...

alf2

Islam is a way of life
My friend wears Niqab, but we live in America and she gets A LOT of strange stares and comments :(

My heart goes out to her, being a total spectacle in public even though she is doing all she can to please Allah (swt)...I am glad to hear wearing a Niqab in Egypt is not so strange! Masha Allah!

revert2007

Love Fishing
My friend wears Niqab, but we live in America and she gets A LOT of strange stares and comments :(

My heart goes out to her, being a total spectacle in public even though she is doing all she can to please Allah (swt)...I am glad to hear wearing a Niqab in Egypt is not so strange! Masha Allah!

Well sis tell ur friend if the niqab dangers her life,then she should remove it.but she by getting strange look,it is no big deal i guess.we can simply ignore their look because the most important thing is what Allah sees in us.

maYRam

i am happy for you.. maybe i felt what u felt the first time i wore hijab.. alhamdAllah everything is alright now. may Allah give u more blessings!

Mariyah

wow, alhumdulillah
Im very happy fro you sister :tti_sister:

Niqab is a very big step and i am extremly happy 4 you
May Allah guide you and bless you loadz (ameen)

Talat

:ma: In muslim countryies it is easier to wear negab but in the western country it is very odd to wear it , eventhough some do, however how you personaly feel about it is important. InshaAllah you will be happier.
:wasalam:

Dr.Zakir_Naik

^^^Yep.. Rightly said.. Its realy very difficult to be islamic,in non-islamic atmosphere. Most of the muslim sisters,in my college dont wear hijab..
May Allah Guide them..
Ameen..

Suleman Salisu

My first day in niqab

Assalaamu alaikum,
I hope brothers and sisters will learn from your experience. Be determined to do the right thing, seek for ALLAH'S help through patience and prayer.

elysetexel

dear sister

Iam so proud of you! People like you make a statement to those who are scared. I cover my hair outside and that allready makes people looking strange at me. I live on a small Island. And at work they said that a hijab is forbidden there. Iam worrying about that but that won't let me change my discission.

Allah will help us.
Alhamdulillah.

Well done sister:tti_sister: