My first Roza (fast)

helpinghumanity

:ma: today is my roza (fast). First in the sense that i never fasted in the month other than Ramadan.

CAUSE:

I usually send weekly emails to my friends on some Islamic subject. 2-3 weeks ago one of my friend suggested me to send out sth regarding the importance of first ten days of Zil-hajj. (He personally knew the importance of it).

I acted upon his suggestion and posted a thread here at tti asking about the sunnah to be followed before, on, after the day of eid-ul azha. Mashallah i got a positive response and alot of info. Besides searching on tti i also looked up on other forums in the limited time frame that i had.

Turning point:
2 days ago i saw a thread named "10 DAYS PROJECT" on this website. I read it thoroughly and read some of the hadith.
e.g The fast of one day of zil-hajj is equavelent to the fast of the whole year. In another hadith i read that "the fast on the day of Arafat will eradicate the minor sins of the last year and the upcoming year.
These hadith made me greedy. I said to myself that this is the perfect opportunity to earn some sawab. I shouldn't let it go through.
Last night i made a strong intention that inshallah i will fast tomorrow. Allah helped me and i did.

Request:
However today i was mostly in home because of the thanksgivings holiday. Therefore the fast is going smoothly. However from monday when the college will start it will become difficult. So please make duaa for me that i complete my mission easily.:SMILY139:

Fi amanillah

Allah hafiz

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullah

May Allah make it easy for you and accept your intention and good deeds. Ameen

helpinghumanity

MashaAllah it's great that TTI is giving u a boost. May Allah guide u to the right path & accept your good deeds.

Shukran Akhti for your prayers.

Every website has its pros and cons. If one is really positive about getting the right message and in the right way then one should mostly look at the pros.