My Grandma passed away

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Dear Bros and sis,
I heard my beloved grandma jst passed away 2 hrs ago... (inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon) i couldn't be there with my grandma cuz im living in a distant country. my grandpa is in a critical condition too. When i remember the times i was wit them when i was little and how they treated me, i get tears in my eyes. I humbly ask u bros and sisters to plz make a prayer for them to enter Jannah
May Allah (swt) accept ur duas . Ameen

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

Salamalaykum brother,

To Allah we belong and to him we return. Feel very srry about it, can understand how u might be feeling being away from them.

May Allah have his mercy, forgive all her sins and accept her all good deeds as Allah ur the Rahman and grand her Jannah and give good health to ur grand father. and give patience to all ur family memeber to face this lose. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Innaalillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on her and grant her Jannah Aameen.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
may Allah have mercy on her and all the dead people insha`Allah
Allah yerham mawtan wa mawta almoslimeen ya rab

sadia_21

salam alaikum

Inna lilahi wa ilayhi rajio'on...

i feel sad 4u...may allah help u through what ur going nw as it is a hard thing 2overcome fast....i can understand.
Insahallah i'l surely pray 4 ur grandmom..n 4ur granfather also 4his good health.
may allah grant u patience...
take care of urself...
allah hafiz*

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Ina Lillah wa ina ileeh raji3ooon...

La hawl wella guwah illa billah...

O Allah the Creator of the sky and the earth the Knower of the hidden and the apparent, the Most Kind (and) generous. I promise Thee that I had been all the time giving evidence that there is no God except Thee and Thou art One that has no partner and that Muhammad (blessings of Allaah be on him & his progeny) is Thy servant and Thy Prophet. And the Day of Resurrection will definitely come. And there is no doubt about it that the people who are dead and buried, You will give them life once more. And Your taking account is justified, and Paradise is jusitfied, and all the rewards which are promised in Paradise whether they are concerned with eating or drinking & Nikah are all justified and Hell is justified and faith is justified, and faith is as you have made it. Islam is as You have sanctioned according to Shariat, whatever things you have said remain as they are, Quraan-e-Majid remains as You have revealed. and verily You are the Almighty and Justified God and in this world I once more take an oath that Thou, I agree,art the only God, Islam is the religion, Muhammad (Blessing of Allah be on him and his progeny) is the prophet, and Ali is the Imaam and the Holy Quraan is the Book and Verily Ahlul Bait of your prophet (peace be on them) are the imaams. O Allah Thou art my Trust during my hardship; and my Hope during my trouble; and my Reliance for my matters which befall me and You are my Guardian in my bliss; and my God and God of my parents Send blessing on Muhammad and his progeny and do not leave me to my self for twinkling of my eye at any time; and grant me safety in my loneliness; and make for me with Yourself a Pledge on the day I meet you on being raised up.

May Allaah pardon you. There is no diety but Allaah, the Righteous, Muhammad is the Prophet of Allaah; Ali, the Commander of the faithfuls is the friend of Allaah, Fatimatuz Zahraa is the chosen one of Allaah; Hasan and Husain are the grandsons of the Messanger of Allaah; and pure Imaams are the indisputable proofs of Allaah, this is what Allaah has promised and (also) promised by the Prophet of Allaah. This is what is verified by Allaah and by His Prophet and the Prophets have delivered the same.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
inna lilah wa inna ilaihi raj'uoon.
may Allah ease it for you and for your grandma and make her grave a peacefull bed.
and have mercy on her soul. Ameen.:salam2:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH grant her jannah amin ya raab amin. Every soul skall test death no doubt about it and ours is just waiting round the corner ,may ALLAH ( SUBHANA WA TALA) make our iman stronger so that we can be in jannah. Amin

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raji3oun.
Insha allah brother they and every muslim will enter Jannah.

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
Innaalillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Im sorry for your lost however remember: to HIM we belong and to Him we shall return.
i pray that Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala forgives her sins and grant her a place in paradise inchallah and i''ll make dua for you and your family to have patience in this time in need and that allah increase their iman and keep them in good health especially for your grand father...Ameen

I can' image how you are feeling but when i hear about death i have tears for you just don't know when is your last breath/moment in this dunya, death really makes me think about how i act, do i fellow the sunnah and m i a muslim by name?(may god forbid) , Every soul shall test death that is a promise made by Allah the almighty. I ask Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala to keep us on the strength path and grant us Jannah Al Firdous ...Ameen.

:tti_sister:

Take care. Remember allah never gives or make something happen if you can't bear it.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam:

I am very sorry for your loss, too. May Allah guide Grandma to Paradise, Insha Allah.

You and the family are in our duaa.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah grant your grandma Jannah and forgive her.

I will make Du'a for your grandmother, you and your grandfather.

Walaykum Salam

alexandra

As'salamm alaykom brother

We all belong to ALLAH and to HIM we will turn.He gives us and He is the One who can take it from us.Will make dua for ur granparents.May ALLAH accept my prayers.

Ur sister in islam SARAH

shari

Brother

May Allah be with you in this difficult time and may your Grandma gets highest of places in Jannah

a_brother

Make dua for us all

INA-LI-ALLAH-WA-INA-ILAYHI RAJIOUN

May Allah accept your grandmother to the Jannat al firdawsh al a3laa and ease your grandfather's life in this life

la hawla wa la quwata ila bi Allah

AbuHarris

Brother
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Allah's mercy be upon her, and may you be granted courage to bear your loss, inshallah.
والسلام

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
may Allah keep their souls in peace, ameen

all my grnadparents died may allah rest their souls in peace and have mercy on them, to all the believers that died and will die ameen. also to everyone that someone died from them, :tti_sister: Allah is the most merciful