My Inroduction

Aslam alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa brakatahu

I am a revert sister, married and have 3 children now living in Algeria , look forward to learing more about islam. looks a wonderful forum mashallah
walaykum aslam HT :hijabi::blackhijab:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
asalamo alaikom sister

good to have you with us... how is learning Algerian language coming... i am from morocco, our arabic accent is close... inshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay with us... Salam/bislama

Ukht2

salm aleycum sister welcome..
please tell us your story about living in ALGERIA..one day inshallah it will happen to me,too..have nice time,sister Ukht2

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum

I was just wondering, why so many reverts chose to live either in Algeria, Morocco, Tunesia, or in Saudia Arabia and Gulf area? what about my dear Egypt? :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

Just kiddin' sister :biggrin:
Welcome to the family
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

:salam2:
Jazukallah khir for you kind replys mashallah , in answer to ur question for me I made hijrah to Algeria as it the home of my husband aswell as muslim land alhamduillah. I have been here neally a year now alahmduillah and settling more and learning about the culture the lauange and learing arabic now mashallah and my children which is a blessing seeing them in islamic school for a fraction of the price of uk prices to. ukht2 feel free to ask away pm me if u like to know more about my joruney inshallah
jazukallah khir
walaykum aslam :hijabi:

umm hasna

Assalam alaikum
Sister mashaallah you in algeria please do tell us your hijra story, cos i heard so many bad things about algeria please give some postive things about the country. as i will there soon.
Wa alaikum salam Umm hasna

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Welcome to TTI sister Hidden Treasure.

May Allaah make your stay here a beneficial stay, aameen.

Take care sis.

was-Salaamu alaykum.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam wa rahmat allah sister,
welcome to tti, it's wonderful having you here with us.

your sister manal.
alaikoum el salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.

Aslam alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa brakatahu
umm hasna I think i might know you ukhti ;) i will pm you and post in another thread inshallah if u not the same sister,
jazukallah khir for you question
walaykum aslam HT

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, welcome dear sister in Algeria. We are kind of neighbours, my husband is from Morocco! I hope that you are enjoing life in Algeria, Insha Allah. I have met some really nice Muslim sisters from Algeria in Florida and hope to do the same in France soon, Insha Allah. TTI is a wonderful website, Masha Allah.