My intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

:salam2:

Just a side note, although the majority of this forum consists of Muslims, there are a LOT of visitors to this site (as of now, 17 members and 268 guests are here), and many I bet are interested in learning. I came here wanting to learn, and while it's no one else's responsibility to hold my hand, past experiences with other religions and their "Fire and brimstone" approach is what sent me looking for the right path. My heart needed mending.

Some may respond to the serious and stern approach, and I know many Muslims appreciate learning more, but I know for myself, that I came to this board because it was "Turn to Islam" not "Stay with Islam" :) This is a place where Non-Muslims may want to learn and some may even convert because of the guidance they receive here. I know I did.

Jazzakallah Khair :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

OK...lets try this one more time. I am very patient by nature. And I assume this is a test for me to demonstrate my sabr.

Did you read what I wrote to you. What idle talk. I am the one who is trying to understand you. I agree with you this is serious business.

Sister please...there is no need to be upset with us. We are Muslims and we are on the same page.

You need to slow down your zeal. You are making me dizzy. Is your purpose to inform us and help us?

My energy is not as tumultuous as yours. You have to be patient with us and let us know where you are preaching from. I keep asking you who gave you the authority to assume we are sinning?

Or let me put it very simply...I know I am a sinner, I am a human being, but I do not call you a sinner. Who gave you the authority to call me a sinner. And I am not playing. I demand an answer that is clear, concise, and appropriate.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
@ h--n, So ..aside from copying and pasting the same threads on various forums, what are you doing exactly in light of these signs and the imminent threat of the Dajjal ..ranting doesn't count.

hehe yeah she has to post the comments too she received from others when she pasted the same material on other forums. I heard some one say she claims to be sinless as we all do sins.

muharram23

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

These threads are messed up. H--n do not open no more threads and stop wasting ur time writing novels. Use ur time to memorize Quran, Hadith etc.
It's better for you. What is better also to do is post works an saying of scholars so we all can benefit.

Wassalam

Thread closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.