My intentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!
After having so many critical comments, I have decided to write this thread.

1. How do you expect someone to behave when the Dajjal is here?? The Muslims will not be talking to the non-Muslims as you see today, we won't be having a peace treaty with him. The Muslims will be raising armies to go against him. Not sit there speaking as you see people today.

2. When the Gog and Magog are coming and Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is leading the good people to a mountainous area, you will not find Muslims willing to sit there with the sinners to talk to them slowly about Islam. They would say, I am not with you and leave.

3. When the fires of Yemen are sweeping northwards do you expect the people to sit there and speak slowly to people and casually about what needs to be done? They will be going whatever their pace.

4. When the Beast (he is not the anti-christ) comes already have marked people's foreheads are they evil or good. They cannot hide behind good intentions, and just like test, their tests are finished, a believer doesn't need to know your name just call you an infidel. The dialogue is not how you see it today.

5. So right now, the countries are finishing to go through the above. What about if I just taught Islam slowly, casually and suddenly I got up and left without telling anyone that I have to leave and prepare to join the Mahdi? They would say that I haven't been good to tell them.

6. When shall we take this seriously?

-1 hour before the countries have finished?
-1 day before the countries have finished?
-1 week before the countries are finished?
Hence, why I try to write my threads to the point and clearly-as we don't have long to learn and prepare. If people aren't good by the time the Dajjal arrives, well we know its difficult for anyone to be good then.

So my threads are to the point, and direct.

Also then as explained-

-if you went out shopping and someone told you to hurry up as the shops are closing, you cannot complain that person is not talking slowly, and hurrying you up.

-if there is a volcanic eruption, you can't expect someone to sit there and explain it to you casually, they are already packing and leaving and rushing things.

-if it was the last day of your work, your not interested in how you would talk, if you thought you would still be there living, you would say, I don't actually care about the company because I am leaving.

I am not being rude, I am not standing for people's rubbish lies, they had plenty of time to sort themselves out. They blame me for not turning to Islam, when clearly they had already wasted time not learning, then why did they not repent before. Even they are quoting how a Muslim should be, or how the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was, then good, learn from them. They already know how good the Muslims are and were and still do not repent. As explained in another thread anyway, people don't repent because someone is kind to them, they repent because they want Allah to be pleased with them.

They are willing to quote how a Muslim should be, but they don't know about Islam of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and everything coming to an end?

I don't have a problem with people calling me not being nice. Go ahead and learn and speak to other Muslims then.

Allah also provided us with eyes and ears, so that we can also heed the signs. the Prophet did not tell us of the signs of the Day of Judgement to ignore them. We are too take them seriously.

The fact is that you cannot expect to talk about Dawah when the countries are finished, and I believe 100% that they are finishing right now, so I'm not saying not to do Dawah, but for me, I am being focused on the Muslims, hence my threads are to the point, direct and are really written for them. There are many Muslims who complain that there is not enough focus on people who are already Mulsims anyway.

I am not telling anyone to give up on what they are doing, when the time comes they will know it. The fact is that they have to incorporate that, and not just think that their life in the long term in this world is sitting here and carrying on with their countries.

neox297

AOA Sister,
here are some of my thoughts:

5. So right now, the countries are finishing to go through the above. What about if I just taught Islam slowly, casually and suddenly I got up and left without telling anyone that I have to leave and prepare to join the Mahdi? They would say that I haven't been good to tell them.

Well, I don't know about casually, but Islam has to be taught slowly, you cant force or drill Islam into someone head, which the tonality of your posts seem to be doing. People do not respond with sincerity that way.

Please reconsider your approach. It just seems you speak down to people, which i don't think you mean to, but it comes off that way. This forum is about relating to one another and understanding people’s hardships in this life and encouraging them to better themselves. We masha Allah on this forum are not bad people. Most of us are trying to become better Muslims... after all... we wouldn’t be here on this forum if we weren’t, so please talk to us as equals, as you should with everyone.

Hence, why I try to write my threads to the point and clearly-as we don't have long to learn and prepare. If people aren't good by the time the Dajjal arrives, well we know its difficult for anyone to be good then.[/COLOR]
So my threads are to the point, and direct.

Believe me I am a direct kind of to the point type of guy, but there is certain issues where just being to the point is not going to result into a positive change.

For example if a child asks you "mommmmmmm why do i have to prayyy, i want to play with my friends" , the direct answer would be "You have to or you could go to hell!" , but in my opinion this sort of answer creates a Muslims without spirituality as it doesn't create love for our creator, just a fear. There has to be a balance.

OR worse I have first hand seen a few individuals that were forced Islam on them, and when they tasted a little freedom as they got older, they just went all out! Insha Allah may Allah guide them back to the right path. The point is, living here in the United States/UK or similar western countries this is even more of an issue because our children will taste freedom no matter what, and when they do, and we are not around to guide them, they need to truly understand why we Muslims do the things we do and the salvation that insha Allah awaits us.

And in response to your Dajjal example, which will be even more severe of a temptation than any thing in this world right now, will require a strong level of faith which i think would require both LOVE and FEAR for Allah.

-if there is a volcanic eruption, you can't expect someone to sit there and explain it to you casually, they are already packing and leaving and rushing things.

Sister, I am going to disagree with you. If a volcano, earthquake, riot or other disaster would happen your right most people do panic… but that hardly is the best solution.

Recently 18+ died in Germany because people were in line for some show and as things got too crowded, people panicked and start stampeding. 18+ were stepped on to death.

In a critical moment such as an earthquake or our world coming to an end, what in my opinion is to take a moment of relaxation, clear mind, understand what our plan is, then pursue it to the fullest insha Allah.

In an volcanic eruption, maybe that process takes 1-2 minutes, but regardless in order to best execute the plan we need that 1-2 minutes of understanding. you get my point?

I am not being rude, I am not standing for people's rubbish lies, they had plenty of time to sort themselves out. They blame me for not turning to Islam, when clearly they had already wasted time not learning, then why did they not repent before. Even they are quoting how a Muslim should be, or how the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was, then good, learn from them. They already know how good the Muslims are and were and still do not repent. As explained in another thread anyway, people don't repent because someone is kind to them, they repent because they want Allah to be pleased with them.

I don't have a problem with people calling me not being nice. Go ahead and learn and speak to other Muslims then.

“they…. they … they” ??? Who are they, Im not sure who you are referring to. Are you referring to us? The TTI community? Regardless please do not be so quick to judge. This concept of “they … the others … the enemy” , is a concept we must be wary of because it can manifest and corrupt our mind to the point where it leads us astray from the straight path.

Allah also provided us with eyes and ears, so that we can also heed the signs. the Prophet did not tell us of the signs of the Day of Judgement to ignore them. We are too take them seriously.

Lol, I finally agree here. Your right in saying that we do need heed the signs of the day of judgment as we should. Absolutely true. Good point Sister.

The fact is that you cannot expect to talk about Dawah when the countries are finished, and I believe 100% that they are finishing right now, so I'm not saying not to do Dawah, but for me, I am being focused on the Muslims, hence my threads are to the point, direct and are really written for them. There are many Muslims who complain that there is not enough focus on people who are already Mulsims anyway.

I understand what your trying to see, but I am already Muslim, as are many of your critics, and speak only for myself when I say that the style of the presentation of your material has been ineffective. I hope you do not take that personally as I am not attacking you, only the way you are presenting these issues. I honestly do agree with you that mankind TRULY needs to take the signs of judgment day more seriously.

Insha Allah , Allah guide us both.

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!
AOA Sister,
here are some of my thoughts:

Well, I don't know about casually, but Islam has to be taught slowly, you cant force or drill Islam into someone head, which the tonality of your posts seem to be doing. People do not respond with sincerity that way.

Please reconsider your approach. It just seems you speak down to people, which i don't think you mean to, but it comes off that way. This forum is about relating to one another and understanding people’s hardships in this life and encouraging them to better themselves. We masha Allah on this forum are not bad people. Most of us are trying to become better Muslims... after all... we wouldn’t be here on this forum if we weren’t, so please talk to us as equals, as you should with everyone.

Believe me I am a direct kind of to the point type of guy, but there is certain issues where just being to the point is not going to result into a positive change.

For example if a child asks you "mommmmmmm why do i have to prayyy, i want to play with my friends" , the direct answer would be "You have to or you could go to hell!" , but in my opinion this sort of answer creates a Muslims without spirituality as it doesn't create love for our creator, just a fear. There has to be a balance.

OR worse I have first hand seen a few individuals that were forced Islam on them, and when they tasted a little freedom as they got older, they just went all out! Insha Allah may Allah guide them back to the right path. The point is, living here in the United States/UK or similar western countries this is even more of an issue because our children will taste freedom no matter what, and when they do, and we are not around to guide them, they need to truly understand why we Muslims do the things we do and the salvation that insha Allah awaits us.

And in response to your Dajjal example, which will be even more severe of a temptation than any thing in this world right now, will require a strong level of faith which i think would require both LOVE and FEAR for Allah.

Sister, I am going to disagree with you. If a volcano, earthquake, riot or other disaster would happen your right most people do panic… but that hardly is the best solution.

Recently 18+ died in Germany because people were in line for some show and as things got too crowded, people panicked and start stampeding. 18+ were stepped on to death.

In a critical moment such as an earthquake or our world coming to an end, what in my opinion is to take a moment of relaxation, clear mind, understand what our plan is, then pursue it to the fullest insha Allah.

In an volcanic eruption, maybe that process takes 1-2 minutes, but regardless in order to best execute the plan we need that 1-2 minutes of understanding. you get my point?

“they…. they … they” ??? Who are they, Im not sure who you are referring to. Are you referring to us? The TTI community? Regardless please do not be so quick to judge. This concept of “they … the others … the enemy” , is a concept we must be wary of because it can manifest and corrupt our mind to the point where it leads us astray from the straight path.

Lol, I finally agree here. Your right in saying that we do need heed the signs of the day of judgment as we should. Absolutely true. Good point Sister.

I understand what your trying to see, but I am already Muslim, as are many of your critics, and speak only for myself when I say that the style of the presentation of your material has been ineffective. I hope you do not take that personally as I am not attacking you, only the way you are presenting these issues. I honestly do agree with you that mankind TRULY needs to take the signs of judgment day more seriously.

Insha Allah , Allah guide us both.

To me this is getting rather ridiculous. What is that you don't understand?? Just simply answer this question, that's all you need to do.

Is it acceptable that there is a time when I won't be talking about Dawah to non-Muslims and I will be more focused on the Muslim Ummah? (which for me is right now) To be strong, steadfast to help them go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and of course from the fires of Hell??

If you answer Yes, then actually me being to the point, direct is acceptable, I have come on a Muslim website to talk to Muslims, and its not good everytime I am trying to talk to Muslims you keep on quoting non-Muslims, what do you want me to talk to you like if you are a child? A non-Muslim? You won't have time to discuss Islam casually, slowly as the countries are finishing right now.

If you answer No, then simply after having read my "Collapse of these countries" and the "Major signs of the Day of Judgemet" threads. Then create your own thread to explain how someone should be more focused on the Muslims or what they should be doing for the Muslims knowing that the focus is obviously less on the non-Muslims, giving Dawah to them etc. So stop quoting Dawah, because if you do, you are avoiding the fact that people will nto be focused on Dawah when the countries have finished.

They are refer to is obviouslly non-Muslims. If people have been complacent and they were supposed to learn everyday and they did not, it can appear as too much if someone gives it all at once. There is nothing wrong with how I am writing as I have been to the point, and it is formal.

You keep on avoiding what I am doing, even wrote it on my introduction thread, I am here to help relay information as quickly as possible and to help them to be steadfast. Then without even accepting once, that you recognise what I am doing, you keep on changing it about Dawah, what I have learnt is that the people quoting more about Dawah have been complacent about heeding the many signs of the Day of Judgement. For the fact the you have dismissed my examples about natural disasters is rather idiotic even more so that you are trying to advise me, because you are avoiding the seriousness of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

To let you know I would never follow after anyone who looks less towards the Day of Judgement then me, its not just about knowing that it will happen one day. You have avoided that people will not always be able to sit in the UK, US etc, and just have Islam be given to them for millions of years, there will come a time when they don't have anymore, and this is now. Just incase you mention this, its not about knowing the unseen, Allah has always asked us to believe that countries will be destroyed. Also of course we don't know when the Day of Judgement is going to happen, but we know that these countries won't be here when the Prophet comes back. I leave the Muslims to see the truth, and not swap one situation for the other, ie Dawah when I am not specifically talking to non-Muslims. As of course I am winding down from the internet for Ramadan.

neox297

I made it very clear that I am in agreement that we need to take the signs of the day of judgment more seriously

And no where above did i even talk about Dawah... i didn't even mention non Muslims ONCE in the post above.... so your making quite a lot of false accusations, which to me seems that your thinking about how to rebutt me rather than to even consider what i wrote.

Rather I spoke about gently giving people the message, to people that are ALREADY muslims because we too struggle in this life. I'm sure when you got banned from the Ummah forums there must have been a reason too.

btw to just to further clear my self of false accusations, here is your intro thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70606

I didn't make a single post there, as you suggested earlier. Im not here to attack you, truly.

Well i'm done responding to your threads/posts

Jazakallah Khair, best of luck

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!
I made it very clear that I am in agreement that we need to take the signs of the day of judgment more seriously

And no where above did i even talk about Dawah... i didn't even mention non Muslims ONCE in the post above.... so your making quite a lot of false accusations, which to me seems that your thinking about how to rebutt me rather than to even consider what i wrote.

Rather I spoke about gently giving people the message, to people that are ALREADY muslims because we too struggle in this life. I'm sure when you got banned from the Ummah forums there must have been a reason too.

btw to just to further clear my self of false accusations, here is your intro thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70606

I didn't make a single post there, as you suggested earlier. Im not here to attack you, truly.

Well i'm done responding to your threads/posts

Jazakallah Khair, best of luck

You are still talking about Dawah, in terms of telling people nicely blah, blah, blah. you have made it evident that you have ignored what I am trying to do, so if you were going to advise/be critical of someone you should definitely take that into account. I didn't say you did make a single post there, at least you can see from my introduction post what I already came here to do.

Good, thankfully you can start reading threads before you are quick to post.

Don't just say the right things ie the "Day of Judgement" to take it seriously, as THAT IS WHAT i AM DOING!! Which you avoided, time and time again, as people won't be bothered soon if people aren't teaching them nicely, but straightforward, in a desperate way when things are so bad when they go thorugh the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

This is my last post for now.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

all I am going to say if...if you're going to do dawah to non-muslim or to a Muslim....You have instill the love of Allaah before the fear! for obediance comes with love and fear!
subhanak ya Ilahi!

elysetexel

Iam so glad that a muslim sat next to me when I wasn't muslim and forgave me everytime time when I went wrong. The person believed in me because she believes in Allah and His forgiveness.
If the brothers and sisters here never helped me in my troubled days then I wouldn't be here.
Thats why Iam glad that there are muslims who want to sit down and talk slowly about Islam so that people will understand.

No one got angry with me, even when I was confused about Christianity or Islam.

Iam a proud Muslim thanks to my surroundings and the TTI family.

Every human needs a different approach, so forcing somebody to believe isn't the solution.

Salaam,

neox297

Iam so glad that a muslim sat next to me when I wasn't muslim and forgave me everytime time when I went wrong. The person believed in me because she believes in Allah and His forgiveness.
If the brothers and sisters here never helped me in my troubled days then I wouldn't be here.
Thats why Iam glad that there are muslims who want to sit down and talk slowly about Islam so that people will understand.

No one got angry with me, even when I was confused about Christianity or Islam.

Iam a proud Muslim thanks to my surroundings and the TTI family.

Every human needs a different approach, so forcing somebody to believe isn't the solution.

Salaam,

I agree, Thats very good to hear mash Allah

neox297

h--n,

I decided to reread your threads and the signs of judgment, somehow i have had a slight change of heart and your thread is starting to resonate with me a bit more. It actually started with a conversation i had with a mufti earlier today about the signs of the end and how it is very possible to happen in our lifetime.

Your postings started to resonate only when my mind shifted focus through the discussion i had in person with this mufti.

I wanted to apologize for being quick to judge, I guess we need a shift of focus before we can come to realize the severity of these issues. When you threw all these factoids at me in your post about the end nearing, my response was just "woah woah what is she talking about" , and inshallah to make it easier in the future you could have some sort of introduction paragraph to cause a shift of focus first, so one may appreciate the list of bullet points you have. And although i dont find my self in full agreement with you, I now find that a lot of what you are saying is valid and your intentions are good.

I just wanted to let you know.

Jazakallah Khair

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am glad someone understands your tone. I think you need to calm down, a wee bit.

My only thought is simple: Where did you get the authority to come across so harshly. In simply honesty..although you may mean well..the way you deliver your message is not good. The end can be the next second. We have to prepare. But not everyone is the wild-man in the desert wearing a coat of coarse hair screaming doomsday.

The core of Islam is forgiveness. Allah subhana talla gives us ample opportunity. Forgiveness is the cloak of Love. This is an integral part of our faith. I have not detected this theme in your writings. Please let me know if I am wrong.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Dear h--n, this posted to you in other forum in cause of similar posts of yours like in this forum too. Of my mind it was so calm answer I will copy it to here too:

I think you need to calm down and take a break from the internet. Please take a walk, smell the roses and put your feet on green grass somewhere.

Salam to you and blessed month of Ramadan.

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!
Assalaam walaikum,

I am glad someone understands your tone. I think you need to calm down, a wee bit.

My only thought is simple: Where did you get the authority to come across so harshly. In simply honesty..although you may mean well..the way you deliver your message is not good. The end can be the next second. We have to prepare. But not everyone is the wild-man in the desert wearing a coat of coarse hair screaming doomsday.

The core of Islam is forgiveness. Allah subhana talla gives us ample opportunity. Forgiveness is the cloak of Love. This is an integral part of our faith. I have not detected this theme in your writings. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Then I ask you to answer post 2 of this thread.

What is that you don't understand?? When people are going through the Major signs of the Day of judgement, they will not be calm, casual approach etc.

I will NEVER follow after anyone who does not look towards the Day of Judgement more then me. Talking about forgiveness is in all areas. I am talking similar to how people will be talking soon, and when the Dajjal is here etc, so if you have a problem with me, then your not showing that your going to cope very well. We are not Christians we forbid evil and enjoin good. You treat this as a social club, but you have to also say what Islam is against ie evil behaviour, we are never going to say its acceptable.

I am not going to be talking about how to deal with non-Muslims, ie charity, greet them etc, I accept people to know that. I am talking about what Islam says about the fact that non-Muslims behaviours is unacceptable. What are you going to teach your children when the Dajjal is here? Hence I believe that my threads are relevant.

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!

Dear h--n, this posted to you in other forum in cause of similar posts of yours like in this forum too. Of my mind it was so calm answer I will copy it to here too:

Salam to you and blessed month of Ramadan.

I am confident, and happy with all that I have written, I direct you to post 3.
I have finished with writing over there, funny you don't bother posting the fact that some people did not have a problem with how I wrote and actually mentioned it. No one has an issue with content either.

Also there is no time to smell the roses etc, that is so dumb, the countries are collapsing right now, being critical of my behaviour, we will see the reaction from you when you are going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I have no clear idea what you even means as "countries are collapse". If they are then it is by will of Allah of course. Taking a little break and smelling roses is not dumb at all - just some relief sometimes. I am worry if some sister or brother don´t see here anything else than signs of Judgement Day all the time.

My dear sister in Islam, I bothered post to your threads and asking you take a little break. I don´t see any reason why you should attack against people whose just try to advice you a little.

Or do you think you don´t need advices from others? We all need sometimes but difference is; can we listen others.

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!

I have no clear idea what you even means as "countries are collapse". If they are then it is by will of Allah of course. Taking a little break and smelling roses is not dumb at all - just some relief sometimes. I am worry if some sister or brother don´t see here anything else than signs of Judgement Day all the time.

My dear sister in Islam, I bothered post to your threads and asking you take a little break. I don´t see any reason why you should attack against people whose just try to advice you a little.

Or do you think you don´t need advices from others? We all need sometimes but difference is; can we listen others.

I would NEVER follow after anyone who does not heed the signs of the Day of Judgment more then me, that would make me foolish.

Also then you should have read the "Collapse of these countries" and the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" threads, even you have ignored ALL the valid points on this thread. Simply if you can't be bothered to read the threads, then don't bother posting.

In Islamic terms that is dumb, as you can't tell someone to be calm when they are going to be going through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. Obviously you haven't given the matter much thought, and instead of doing that first, your telling me to change. Which again in Islam that is not good, as its yourself that needs to think about what is going on today and the end of these countries.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

you are wrong my sister. I have read carefully all your threads (so in other forum I ignored you as you wrote there just same than in here and attacked against everyone who disagreed yourself by any way). You should be more calm and not judge others so fast.

I didn´t ask you follow others but listen advices of others. From many members here you have got good ones. Members have told you that way you try to tell your mission might not be best way to tell it. Hopely you read last post of sister Aapa for example. I agreed her in this:

"Where did you get the authority to come across so harshly." I have used to think this is forum where we can discuss about kind of matter peacefully and without too much pressure.

p.s. I still prefer some smelling of roses instead warning all the time that countries are collapse and signs of Judgement Day are seeing everywhere

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
@ h--n, So ..aside from copying and pasting the same threads on various forums, what are you doing exactly in light of these signs and the imminent threat of the Dajjal ..ranting doesn't count.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We neither a social club nor are we scholars. We are individuals who are believers who are seeking knowledge. We are Muslims who are on different phases of the same path. We share ideas and concerns.

Please understand it is very difficult to follow your train of thought. It is very convoluted. Therefore, I can not answer anything because I do not follow the crux of your belief system.

It seems to me that you are very devout. You want everyone to be serious. However, you have defined for yourself what is devout and serious. We are the outsiders.

As I am a Muslim, I will speak for other members of this forum, every Muslim looks forward to the Day of Judgment. This is what we live for. I fear the Day. Additionally, every TTI member will agree that is one of the reasons we are brothers and sisters in Islam in this forum.

You are not the only one who fears his or her intentions and actions. That is where I am not understanding you. When we say and when we are Muslims we are fully aware of the consequences of our actions. We are Muslims.

We are members of this forum to assist each other in righteous behavior and piety.

Salaam

h--n

Yes! I love Allah!
I am not into idle talk, I have come on forums to discuss serious issues. So I am not forcing you to come and post in my threads, there is no point of going into serious threads and then telling them not to be serious!! There are other threads which are casual. My threads are reminders, you say that you are Muslims, servants of Allah, willing to fight and die in the name of Allah, then I am not going to talk to you as if you are children, non-Muslims or sissys etc.

Its clear that people are not heeding the signs as per their responses. I will not change my appraoch as I believe that 100% the countries are finishing, and obviously I can stay the same when I go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, but some of the other Muslims will not be going around telling people smell the roses.

I am confident that people can see and hear the truth. It is upto them to heed, and I will leave it to that.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
as if you are children, non-Muslims or sissys etc.[/B][/COLOR]

Never call muslims as non-Muslims:

Perhaps there is no faster way to leave Islam than by calling other Muslims "kafir" or "mushrik" without discrimination.

About calling other Muslims "kafir," we read the following hadith: It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

Therefore, if you call other Muslims "kafir" or "mushrik" without discrimination, you could find that you have left Islam, according to the words of the Prophet (s.a.w.), in less than a second.

Waste no time debating what a good Muslim should be. Be one!

Salam to you my sister in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.