My Introduction..........

aSmileAday

Not personally, no. But there is a lady I'm meeting with on Sunday, we share a mutual friend, and she was really excited and happy to help, so I'm really looking forward to that......And as far as coming to the conclusion, honestly, in my heart I've already known what was right, and after talking to a few sisters in the past 24 hours, there isn't even any excuse that I can make as to why not become Muslim.....or better yet, to wait....

al-muslimah

Salaam alaycom sister..Welcome to TTI!

In order to become a Muslim you should say this sentence and at the same time believe in it:

"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and prophet Mohammad is his messenger"

May Allah enlighten your path. :)

Walslam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

So I narrate this story from our new "sister".
Once upon a time, there was a new sister that joined tti. Before she joined, it took her fifteen minitues to think about. But at last she did get her guts together and joined the family.lol. I told her she'd meet a lot folks here in the family and she did. She is happy. Yupeee! Although her story is not over yet.
To be continue:rolleyes:...
Update us with more of your journey so i can record it...;) May Allah bless you Sis:hearts:

Hudda

Hudda: (sorry, I reply individually instead of all at once, its just more personal this way....even tho everyones reading it, lol)
Thank you (all of you) for making me feel welcomed. And once I finish the Q'uran, I will be sure to get the Biography.....

:salam2: This means May the peace and Blessing of Allah be with you! Thanks for the note! The beauty and the blessing of Islam. It is the only religion you are promised a family. You walk in alone and you walk out with all the Muslim Ummah becoming your family. The Prophet Mohamed peace and blessing be upon him said. "A muslim Ummah ( the muslim people) is like a body. If a one part of the body is in pain than the whole body can feel the pain":girl3:
So Please feel free to contact us and I am sure if not me than one of my brothers or sisters will inshallah (god willing) be there!
May Allah azawal guide us and forgive our sins -Ameen :tti_sister:

Hudda

Hudda: (sorry, I reply individually instead of all at once, its just more personal this way....even tho everyones reading it, lol)
Thank you (all of you) for making me feel welcomed. And once I finish the Q'uran, I will be sure to get the Biography.....

:salam2: This means May the peace and Blessing of Allah be with you! Thanks for the note! The beauty and the blessing of Islam. It is the only religion you are promised a family. You walk in alone and you walk out with all the Muslim Ummah becoming your family. The Prophet Mohamed peace and blessing be upon him said. "A muslim Ummah ( the muslim people) is like a body. If a one part of the body is in pain than the whole body can feel the pain":girl3:
So Please feel free to contact us and I am sure if not me than one of my brothers or sisters will inshallah (god willing) be there!
May all of us be guided and our sins forgiven :tti_sister:

aSmileAday

lol zaynab, this sister you are talking about seems liks she's got some pretty awesome "guts" and I'm glad she joined too.....Keeps us updated on that sttory

aSmileAday

"You walk in alone and you walk out with all the Muslim Ummah becoming your family." I really like that Hudda, thank you.......

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Salaam sister! Welcome to TTI, and I hope to get to see more of you over here from now on. :hearts: If you have any question whatsoever, night or day, you can always send me a PM/message and I'll get back to you. Keep updating yourself on more and more knowledge, you're on the right path.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Welcome sister!!!

Always nice to see new people joining our site, may Allah grant you peace and happiness.

Sister correct me if im wrong from the previous posts iv seen you are saying that the concept of hellfire is so great that you want to be sure your choosing the right religion, i think that is what you meant. If so, the Qur'an has many miracles and reasonings of why you should become a Muslim. The Qur'an states that Islam will become the biggest religion in the world and we are already seeing that as Islam has been the fastest growing religion for the past several years. Please, if you are uncertain about something or something about Islam doesnt feel right please ask away, we are here to clear up your questions :)

p.s- Be careful there are alot of Anti-Islamic video's on youtube but all they do is make up lies and twist verses so watch out :). A good channel on youtube to watch is "Ummahfilms".

Hope you enjoy your stay at TTI :)

aSmileAday

Thank you Brother Shamim....It's funny you say that, because over the past couple days I've had a re-occuring thought.....My father, very religious man, used to be a pastor of his own church, would always remind people that near the end, or in the end of days (this has been years ago, so I hope i'm remembering this right ) that people will flock to God and his houses of worship in astonishing numbers, and at the same time the unbelievers and doubters will get suck deeper into wordly pleasures...Everyone always took that as Christianity......I've realized, actually, I think it's been about 2 weeks i keep thinking this, that Religion is ISLAM.....All you have to do is look at the statistics....I have no doubts about Islam, and any questions I have, i am sure to ask, and pray to get the correct answer to become a better Muslim and closer to Allah.

And oh yes, i am very familiar with Anti-Islamic videos on youtube......I belong to a group on FB that is very much up-to-date on the Zionists plots and evil-doings....(i hope I can say that on here, if not, my apologies)

thank you for your post again
Assalamu alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa barekatu (I just learned that tonight!!!)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Not personally, no. But there is a lady I'm meeting with on Sunday, we share a mutual friend, and she was really excited and happy to help, so I'm really looking forward to that......And as far as coming to the conclusion, honestly, in my heart I've already known what was right, and after talking to a few sisters in the past 24 hours, there isn't even any excuse that I can make as to why not become Muslim.....or better yet, to wait....

:salam2:
Sister aSmileAday, Assalam-o-alikum (Peace and Blessings be upon you),

I hope one day you will not just be aSmileAday but become SmileAlways.

Sister, were you able to meet that other sister on Sunday?
In my last post I asked that question because I am almost sure you are going to become a Muslimah very soon. InshaAllah.

And when you accept Islam... Those will be the most exciting and happiest moments and days of your life. And after becoming a Muslim your daily life will also change to some extent. Therfore it helps a lot if there is someone, a friend or a family who could teach how to practice Islam and provide some psychological and educational support.

I don't know anybody in Akron, but there is a sister who lives in Mansfield, probably about an hour drive from your house. She and her husband are always ready to help people. Her husband is also the president of the Muslim Community of Mansfield. So, in the future, whenever you feel that you need to develop some links and friendship with other Muslims in your area then PM me. I am sure they will be happy to meet a new sister too.

I have a feeling that you will give that great news about you becoming a Muslimah soon ... InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

aSmileAday

No, unfortunately I did not get to meet with her, she had a TON of school work left to do...However I am waiting to hear back from her so i can go to the mosque with her. On Thursday night I will say my Shahada with my online group, and then I would liike to go to the mosque as soon as possible to say it again and get registered Inshallah. I wouldn't be able to drive down to Mansfield very often, but if they have some connections up here in Akron that would be wonderful!! Even still I wouldn't mind getting to know her.....Thanks again Munawar for all your help!!!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Assalam-ao-alikum,

Sister, also let me share this with you too.
I don't know if you are already aware of this website. But I think it has a lot of good information. So here it is:

http://thedeenshow.com/

This is run by a great revert guy named Eddie. May Allah reward him emensely for what he is doing.

I saw this amazing interview of Dr. Dirks which you can see here:

http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=guest&id=9

In the bottom you can select the "Videos of Dr. Dirks"

Hope it helps.

:wasalam: Wassalam.

aSmileAday

lol and thats funny about becoming "smileAlways"....I was just telling someone tonight how I had been looking at Muslim names, and after narrowing it down to just 2, one of them is Baseema, which I have been told means smile a lot, smiles too much, something like that.....

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
WOW... On thursday night.... which is tomorrow night... That is a GREAT NEWS. :ma:

Well sister, if you are going to the mosque then I am sure you will meet many people there. I hope you find several great loving and caring friends in the mosque. So you don't need to go to Mansfield, but I will still ask them if they know someone in Akron.

I am soo happy to hear this news. Sister you will be as clean and pure as a new born baby. At that time you will be closest to Allah (SWT) then probably any of us are. Please make dua (suplication) for us too at that time.

My heartiest Congratulations to you (in advance).
:wasalam: