My life experience make me change and more closer to Allah

Assiya

salam sister
i just finished reading your story,very touching,subhanallah!
yes,as you say,most of time we pray,we fast we do charity,but we really reflect deeply on all this? i am revert and believe me i wished to have my father as the teacher of my life....but inshallah one day..if this is my qadar...
thanks 4 your story,see you soon ,massalama`

Miss_Ayub

wow!

salaam

I often complain about my life but after reading that i am very greatful for what Allah has given me.. Thank you for opening my eyes!

wasalaam

your sister,
Nafeesa

mayah

assalamualaikum..may Allah bless u sister.Allah is the great,He loves us..so that He gave us a test.Allah knows everything..

Kakorot

:salam2:

JazzakhAllaah sister for sharing your story, it made me think, may Allaah bless you and InshaAllaah I hope I can follow your example of having patience because my dad is an old man now, please can everyone make du'a for him. Allaah guided my dad to Islam and today I'm Muslim alhamdulillaah.

You know your story and the way you dealt with it is truly inspiring. I say this because normally when I read posts like this, I would see towards the end people would ask for advise to the fellow brothers and sisters, asking them as to what they should do. But SubhanAllaah, towards the end of your story, you gave US advise as to what we should do and you are speaking from EXPERIENCE MashaAllaah.

May Allaah grant you and your family high rank in Jannah ameen Ya Rabb! :tti_sister: Please sister make dua for me that I become a better Muslimah InshaAllaah.

I love you sister for the sake of Allaah. InshaAllaah I hope and pray to meet you in Jannah ameen x

Fi amaan Allaah

daraaldilla

salam sister
i just finished reading your story,very touching,subhanallah!
yes,as you say,most of time we pray,we fast we do charity,but we really reflect deeply on all this? i am revert and believe me i wished to have my father as the teacher of my life....but inshallah one day..if this is my qadar...
thanks 4 your story,see you soon ,massalama`
Insha Allah...
Love ur parents...

daraaldilla

JazzakhAllaah sister for sharing your story, it made me think, may Allaah bless you and InshaAllaah I hope I can follow your example of having patience because my dad is an old man now, please can everyone make du'a for him. Allaah guided my dad to Islam and today I'm Muslim alhamdulillaah.

You know your story and the way you dealt with it is truly inspiring. I say this because normally when I read posts like this, I would see towards the end people would ask for advise to the fellow brothers and sisters, asking them as to what they should do. But SubhanAllaah, towards the end of your story, you gave US advise as to what we should do and you are speaking from EXPERIENCE MashaAllaah.

May Allaah grant you and your family high rank in Jannah ameen Ya Rabb! :tti_sister: Please sister make dua for me that I become a better Muslimah InshaAllaah.

I love you sister for the sake of Allaah. InshaAllaah I hope and pray to meet you in Jannah ameen x

Fi amaan Allaah
Ameen...
I will make duaa for u my sister, always in my pray, and for all the muslimah too

daraaldilla

Subhan Allah wa Ta'ala, what an amazing story and I ham so happy you found Islam and everything worked out. I was born into a Christian family and was a Christian most of my life and I was guided to Islam by Allah and I am thankful for that. Your message reminds of the point I always try to stress and that is a lot of Muslims are born into the Deen and they don't understand or know anything about it, but we all have a responsiblity to seek knowledge and I am so happy that you came to understand Islam and know that it is far more than just a religion but in fact it is a complete way of life and most important of all it is the way which our Creator has ordained for all of mankind.

every prophet brought the same deen and that is to totally submit to the will of Allah(Islam) and we are fortunate that we were guided to this deen and it our duty to help others know about it and may they be guided as well, ameen. May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala bless you and everyone, may He guide us all and increase our iman and understanding, ameen.
ameen..
thank you brother...

daraaldilla

salaam

I often complain about my life but after reading that i am very greatful for what Allah has given me.. Thank you for opening my eyes!

wasalaam

your sister,
Nafeesa
Always thankful to Allah of what you have sister...
may Allah always bless us...

Mercury

Dearest Sister,
After reading your story I certainly feel ashamed of myself for crying our silly follies and small hardships. You have been through so much and are truly an example for us. I admire you for your courage, strength and faith in Allah. May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala grant your father a blessed place in Jannat-ul-Firdous. Ameen. May He give you and the rest of your family a long successful happy and healthy life. Ameen. May Allah Almighty ease your burdens and continue to guide you on the right path. Ameen Sumameen.
:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
MashaAllah sister really inspirational post.
May Allah give us all strength and Sabr to face hardship as He gave you.
Ameen.
:wasalam:

Sophie1

Asalaam aleykum

Dear sister,
your story bought tears to my eyes, your story is very inspirational. It just shows that there are people out there who suffer and have patience with Allah(swt). You and your family will inshallah be rewarded for your patience.Ameen. You are very lucky, as Allah tests those who he loves the most, and he knows that they are capable of handling and passing the tests. Allah(swt) loves u very much!!!....may Allah give us all the sabahr and strength to tackle the tests, and may we all be guided. Ameen.
thanks for sharing this story. You are a very good role model.
subhanallah

wasalaam