My mother!!!!!!

helpinghumanity

Thank you my brothers and sisters for your support, and words
of kindness as I waited for this to happen. I am so happy I don't think
I have enough space in my body for all this joy.I have been counting days and night by plucking rose petals lol. and mashallah due to mercy of Allah it happened like 5 minutes ago.

I just received a call from my mom. She informed me that she will be here on This tuesday (i.e one and a half day). Mashallah that is one the most happiest moments in my life. Life without her for about a month was completely different.

Oh Allah grant my mother health & long life and make her one of the most beautiful person in the whole world. Oh Allah grant her Jannatul Firdous. She is the most beloved lady to me and i am the most beloved to her. Oh Allah please never ever make her sad or disappointed. Oh Allah make her life full of blessings and shower Your countless Blessings days and nights on her.

I can't even find words now to write due to happiness.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma:..HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE YOUR MUM A LOT...:hearts:

I TOO LOVE MY MUM A LOT:hearts:

MAY ALLAH PROTECT ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD:tti_sister:

IT REMINDED ME OF THIS SONG...ACTUALLY HADEETH...:hearts:

[yt]PInPedCLGFo[/yt]

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

helpinghumanity

@sister faraa..

Ameen to your duaas..Yeah i am very close to her..i can't wait now to hug her on the Airport.

Jazkaumullah khair for sharing the nasheed. It was nice..

Below you will find two nasheed. One is arabic. Its the most favorite nasheed of mine. The second nasheed is in urdu. Eventhough if you dont understand them but you will get the message only by viewing the video.

My Mother (Ahmed Bukhatir)
[yt]vu6Yfq5fOK4[/yt]

The greatness of Mother (By Professor Rauf Roofi). Please note that only daf (one sided drum) is used in this nasheed.

[yt]-gT7weqc5_g&feature=related[/yt]

helpinghumanity

May she have a safe and easy trip and may God reunite the two of you with His blessings.

Jazakumullah khair brother Ayman for your nice words.

It has been a very difficult month for me, since it was my first ramadan with her and the rest of the family.

But you know you began to miss them the most and you began to appreciate them the most and you began to love them the most when they are away.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Amin!!!

I have enough space in my body for all this joy.I have been counting days and night by plucking rose petals lol. and mashallah due to mercy of Allah it happened like 5 minutes ago.

I just received a call from my mom. She informed me that she will be here on This tuesday (i.e one and a half day). Mashallah that is one the most happiest moments in my life. Life without her for about a month was completely different.

Oh Allah grant my mother health & long life and make her one of the most beautiful person in the whole world. Oh Allah grant her Jannatul Firdous. She is the most beloved lady to me and i am the most beloved to her. Oh Allah please never ever make her sad or disappointed. Oh Allah make her life full of blessings and shower Your countless Blessings days and nights on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

Amin!!!
To all your du'a brother .

Eid Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

Salaams Brother

Wow Masha Allah! Happy to know u love ur Mother.... Masha Allah I am also very much close to my Mother and Father (Parents) and I love those who loves their parents....

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
:ma:..HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE YOUR MUM A LOT...:hearts:

I TOO LOVE MY MUM A LOT:hearts:

MAY ALLAH PROTECT ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD:tti_sister:

IT REMINDED ME OF THIS SONG...ACTUALLY HADEETH...:hearts:

[yt]PInPedCLGFo[/yt]

Sis Thanks for the Beutiful Nasheed about Mother...Our Paradise lays under her feet.....

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR helpinghumanity as, you too have shared nasheeds with us..plus...JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR brother aslamjiffry for liking the nasheed

khangul

your sister

:wasalam:

may AALAH keep this love forever in your heart for your mother ameen.and ameen to your duaas.its precious what you feel about your mother alhamdollilah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother.

Mashallah for all beautiful feelings and respect that you feel for your beloved mother. Barrak Allah feekh for sharing with us your happiness and Alhamdulillah that your mother will come back soon from Pakistan.

May Allah subhan we teala accept your duas for your mother and keep your love for her always. ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thank you for sharing this happy news with us. May Allah keep her safe and gives her happy and long life.

:tti_sister:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
mashaAllah ...... m happy to know this ....
may Allah keep mothers of all safe, healthy ...subhanAllah a mother is a gift that is available for everyone .....yet we never ever can pay them back, she is healing of every hurt, her lap is cozy protection from every harsh weather of outside world ...ever sincere , ever loving ,and ever tolerating .......a mother is best blessing of Allah
may Allah accept your duws brother ...
wsalam

helpinghumanity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:

Amin!!!
To all your du'a brother .

Eid Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Jazakumullah khair sister for the Eid wished. But i am a bit confused. May be its due to the fact that i have heat transfer exam tomorrow while mommy is also coming tomorrow.

Is this Eid Mubarak wish for the last Eid which just passed? If so Belated Eid Mubarak to you too.....:hearts::hearts::hearts:

But if it is the Eid Mubarak for the upcoming EID...THEN EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE SISTER...:SMILY303::SMILY303::):)
eid_mubarak_english.jpg

helpinghumanity

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother.

Mashallah for all beautiful feelings and respect that you feel for your beloved mother. Barrak Allah feekh for sharing with us your happiness and Alhamdulillah that your mother will come back soon from Pakistan.

May Allah subhan we teala accept your duas for your mother and keep your love for her always. ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa allaicumus salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu Asja jaan.

Jazakumullah khair for the duaa and for the nice words that you have posted.

Indeed parents are the great blessings from Allah and their presence becomes more valuable when they are not sound.

I am thinking of Devoting this thread to the mothers. Alhamdolillah all of us can participate in it and can say what we would like to say about our mother. "For example, Mom i miss you, Mom i love you, mom you are the most precious and priceless gift i had from Allah Subhanallah. etc"

Since you are very good at poetry. I would like to request you to write a poem about mothers. You have no other option except to accept this request. :hearts::SMILY129: okayyyy...

Jazakumullah khair (Make duaa i have a exam in about 2 hours)

wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

REMINDER!!

can all my brothers and sisters be good muslim inshallah and please remove the nasheeds if they are "haraam":)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70484.

Fear Allah and don't be like those who create doubts in the minds of there brothers and sisters and create hypocrisy in their hearts-

Wow!!forgive me if i sound too offensive:eek:....it's not my intention.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumus salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu Asja jaan.

Jazakumullah khair for the duaa and for the nice words that you have posted.

Indeed parents are the great blessings from Allah and their presence becomes more valuable when they are not sound.

I am thinking of Devoting this thread to the mothers. Alhamdolillah all of us can participate in it and can say what we would like to say about our mother. "For example, Mom i miss you, Mom i love you, mom you are the most precious and priceless gift i had from Allah Subhanallah. etc"

Since you are very good at poetry. I would like to request you to write a poem about mothers. You have no other option except to accept this request. :hearts::SMILY129: okayyyy...

Jazakumullah khair (Make duaa i have a exam in about 2 hours)

wassalam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother Zahid.

Wa jazzak Allah khair dear brother for my duas, and may Allah accept them from all of us.ameen summa ameen

Mashallah, your idea is very nice and beautiful. May Allah reword you for your niyah to dedicate on thread to our beloved mothers only. I can share one verse dedicated to my beloved mother. :shymuslima1:.

" My beloved mother you are like gentle rose and the most shining star,
your love for me always grows, not in sping only, but in all the moments,
you are with me. My beloved mother, you are pricless gift and blessing
from Allah, without your love and endless care, I would feel so alone.
That is how I know, that Jannah is under your feet, and that is how I know
that every your litlle smile, word,and touch is the greatest blessing from Allah.":SMILY252:

May Allah reword all our beloved mothers with Highest place in Jannah, for all care and protection which they gave us all our life,and may Allah help us to take care of them when they need us like they cared for us. SubhanAllah, love of our mothers is the most beautiful and pure heart feeling,and it is one of the most beloved deeds in the sight of Allah subhane we teala.

Ibne `Abbas states:] “I questioned the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family): Which deed is the most beloved in the eyes of Allah, the Mighty, the Glorious?” He (peace be upon him and his family) replied: “(Offering) prayers at their stipulated times.” I then asked: “Which is the next most beloved deed?” He (peace be upon him and his family) answered: “Goodness towards (one’s) parents.” I asked him again: “After this which is the most beloved act?” He (peace be upon him and his family) said: “Jihad in the way of Allah.”

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

helpinghumanity

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

REMINDER!!

can all my brothers and sisters be good muslim inshallah and please remove the nasheeds if they are "haraam":)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70484.

Fear Allah and don't be like those who create doubts in the minds of there brothers and sisters and create hypocrisy in their hearts-

Wow!!forgive me if i sound too offensive:eek:....it's not my intention.

Assalamo alaikum ssiter

No you didn't sound offensive. Mashallah being muslims its our duty to correct one another.

However sister can you please help me and others by specifying which nasheed on this post is Haraam or doubtful according to your opinions. Jazakumulllah khair.