My new blog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: today i started a new blog, its for the non Muslims that i know. when you first click on it it will say it dosnt exist, but click on the second link that says it dosnt exist its weird i dont know why it does that, so there are only two articals in the blog, writting one per day insha allah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brother

MashaAllah that is a great work. Keep it active always inshaAllah. Many a times, starting something is easy, but continuing it is difficult, so keep that at the back of your head. :)

I just want to mention one main thing I would like to remind you. I have read all the writings in it so far, and found at some places, punctuation is paid a bit less attention I think. So just wanted to mention that brother. The proper use of the language will surely do a LOT in our writings. :)

Apart from that, I would like to say it is a wonderful start, so keep it continuing always. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wannabemuslim

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear brother

MashaAllah that is a great work. Keep it active always inshaAllah. Many a times, starting something is easy, but continuing it is difficult, so keep that at the back of your head. :)

I just want to mention one main thing I would like to remind you. I have read all the writings in it so far, and found at some places, punctuation is paid a bit less attention I think. So just wanted to mention that brother. The proper use of the language will surely do a LOT in our writings. :)

Apart from that, I would like to say it is a wonderful start, so keep it continuing always. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Haha, thanks, i write alot anyways, infact my friends got mad because i shoved the stuff im putting in there blog down there throats to much. I have a tendency to lose my self writing and, sometimes ill spend a hour writing and not even realize it,so grammar is something that i forget,,, (unfortunatly keeping up with writting school papers is a issue for me...)

Before i decided to get off of face book i used to write so much on islam that my friends blocked me lol, anyways the only thing i really wanted to use facebook for was keeping intact with the muslim community, and i have this forum for that.

So getting a blog seemed like a natural decision, whether any of my remaining friends see it or not is not my concern, i just enjoy writing, not so much grammar (as many of my tti friends know,,..) but ill give it the middle school try!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

nice job!!! I will insha'Allah follow your blog. Iam so into all the youth writers of Islam. I too have my own blog, targetting both the Muslim and non-Muslim youth. You take on great topics I must say....but keep up the good work.
Many a times, starting something is easy, but continuing it is difficult, so keep that at the back of your head:)
Akhi, you're soo RIGHT! I am a walking proof of that. Insha'Allah we'll have the strength and ability to continue writing for Allah's sake.

PS: you should change your username to "nowaMuslim" Just saying!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

woo hoo!!! Nice Job akhi.. may Allah bless your efforts and accept it and reward you well with good.

Wannabemuslim

wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

woo hoo!!! Nice Job akhi.. may Allah bless your efforts and accept it and reward you well with good.

wa salaam, Wooo hoo!!! to you as well, Jakaz allah khair for the support everyone, this will encourage me to keep up with the blog

xAllahKnowsBestx

That's a pretty cool blog! I read a couple of blog posts and it's really good. As in, it has a sense of humor as well as the message.. If I'm making any sense. xD Masha'Allah brother, I started following you, if you don't mind. :D

@*AmatuAllah4lyf*: Sister, you have such a sweet blog! I LOVED the post on tahajjud, so beautiful. && I started following you too. :p :D :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
That's a pretty cool blog! I read a couple of blog posts and it's really good. As in, it has a sense of humor as well as the message.. If I'm making any sense. xD Masha'Allah brother, I started following you, if you don't mind. :D

@*AmatuAllah4lyf*: Sister, you have such a sweet blog! I LOVED the post on tahajjud, so beautiful. && I started following you too. :p :D :D

well, jazaka'Allah khair sweety, Ima check yours out insha'Allah!! I seriously didnt know you had a blog. I'd like to see it...I know you got LOTS to say;)

Status
Not open for further replies.