My niece was Killed in a car Bomb

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum,

La ilaha illa allah..inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje'eoon

May Allah subhana talla grant her paradise. May Allah grant you peace.

Dearest sister...let us know how you are.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum ukhti fiAllah!
Inna lillah wainna ilaihi Rajioon, I am really sorry:( May Allah subhanahu wata'ala GRANT her Jannah Al-firdous, May he give you sabr over this loss and strengthen you and your family. May Allah help you go through this for Walahi he is the BEST of those that help. Alahoma Ameen,
My condolense for you and the family abayo.
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allahu Akbar. I am deaply sorry to hear this sad news dear sister Zaynab.May Allah grant your niece with Jannatul Firdows and give to you sabr and patiente and her family.Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you sister

You and your family are in our duas.

:wasalam:

Nurain

Alhamdu lillah inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon.

May Allaah grant her with Janna and may Allaah reward you for your patience.

fada_all

salam alikom
la ilaha illa allah
we are from allah to him we are back
im so sorry sister zaynab for this upset news ,may allah grant her aljannah with his wide mercy and all muslims she will be in my prayer

Salaam,

Innalhi wa inna illahi rajihoon.

May Allah azza wajal have mercy on her, save her from the punishment of grave, and grant her paradise. Ameen.

Our hearts & duas are with you sister.

Kakorot

I'm very sorry to hear that sister.

May Allaah grant ease to your family, may Allaah grant her a high rank in Jannah.

May Allaah guide us all.

IbnAhmad

Salaam

*inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje'eoon*....may allah swt enter her into jannah without reckoning...amiin

may allah swt give you and your family sabr inshaAllah and you shall meet again in Jannah..amiin

keep your chin up sis and remember to :) (smile)

wassalam

muslim-girl

Inna Lillahi Inna Ilaihi Raajioon

Inna Lillahi Inna Ilaihi Raajioon. From Allah we came and to Allah we will return inshaAllah..

Sister dont worry, we all have a date where our souls would leave . I ask Allah to give her Jannah and peace in her grave. may Allah give u patience and ur familiy. I ask Allah to guide ppl in somalia, they fight without reasons. may Allah be with all of us. may Allah forgive and guide us to the right path amiin..:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: dear sister
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
May Allah swt grant you and your family strength, patience at this difficult time and make things much easier sis.
stay strong inshaAllah you will meet again in jannah....
May Allah forgive this sister and protect her from every azaab and grant her
jannatul ferdous Ameen.
love you sis take care:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Alhamdulilah, Walahi my dearest brothers and sisters, all of your nice comments made feel alot better. I'm so blessed to have such dear brothers and sisters in TTI. May Allah subhana wata'ala reward all of you with good in this life and in the hereafter. Once again i'm very blessed to be here. Alhamdulilah!

jazak Allahu khayra to all :hearts:

wasalam

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

that's shocking news.. usually when you hear a bomb blast, but its people you dont know, and then suddenly its someone you knew. oh may Allah forgive her and grant her heaven, and may Allah make you strong to go through this.