My Parents banned everything Islam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister, dont say anything..just be quite... but keep trust in Allah , and leave everything on him , he will handle.. say your parents 1 thing..why do we trust Christianity?, i guess then they will keep quite, and if they say .. then say okay

BigAk

sister, dont say anything..just be quite... but keep trust in Allah , and leave everything on him , he will handle.. say your parents 1 thing..why do we trust Christianity?, i guess then they will keep quite, and if they say .. then say okay

This thread is from a year ago... The sister is no longer around here.. Look at the date.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
its jan 2008...ah! i wish i had a chance to msg her.. is she no more' i mean is she no more in this forum' ?
oh man! i hate this..

Yousef83

That was first days of the Islam,only our precious Prophet Muhammad (sav) and and His (sav) wife Hatica (a.s) were knowing the new Religion Islam.Allah (c.c) didnt let Him (sav) to announce people yet.
One day He (sav) and wife Mother Hatica (a.s) were praying salah.Then Ali (r.a) saw them and started to watch with curiously.When salah done Ali (r.a) asked "What were you doing" then Muhammad (sav) explained about Islam and said to Ali (r.a) if u want you can join us but Ali said "i understand all but first i have to ask my father "
then Prophet Muhammad (sav) warned Ali (r.a),if you accept yourself then ok but dont share this with anyone.
Then Ali (r.a) left there and thought untill morning and He (r.a) back said these great saying
Allah (c.c) didnt ask my parents while creating me so i don't have to get permission from my parent and He (r.a) accepted Islam and started to praying.
He was 10 years old (Ali r.a)

q8penpals

:salam2: sister

where do you live... do you know of a mosque close by
http://www.islamicfinder.org/
May Allah make it easy for you sister:salah:

Salam

I hope everything goes well for you - you are young yet with not so many choices, but you won't be young forever, insha'Allah.

By the way, I used this link from the brother, and found out that in my hometown in the US, a brand new mosque was built and just opened less than a year ago! And it is about a 7 minute drive from my family home! And it has a women's section, and is set in such a beautiful, tree-filled, nature-filled area that is looks like a perfect place to praise God!

Al-farooq

As Salaam Aleikum,

unfortunately I don't have much in the way of advice. However I just wanted to say that I too face the same issue my parents are Traditional Catholics and yes they definitely see their oposition to my newly found faith as the salvation of my soul. Well i guess all I wanted to say is that from now on, you will have a special place in my dua.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Peace be upon you dear sister in Islam:)
first welcome to ISLAM and to TTI.
My dear sister, like so many brothers and sisters said this is ONLY a test from Allah so be patient(i know you already are and I ask Allah to increase your patience). Again like so many brothers and sisters said *moving out is your LASToption* If they have taken everything and you tried talking to them and they still dont accept you as a Muslim, then do your worshipping in SECRET! Allah sees your situation, so, He will sure help you. And let me say that you are NOT alone nor is what is happening to you NEW, so endure and InshaAllah, I will keep you and all my brothers and sisters in my duas.
Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS:)

BigAk

Peace be upon you dear sister in Islam:)
first welcome to ISLAM and to TTI.
My dear sister, like so many brothers and sisters said this is ONLY a test from Allah so be patient(i know you already are and I ask Allah to increase your patience). Again like so many brothers and sisters said *moving out is your LASToption* If they have taken everything and you tried talking to them and they still dont accept you as a Muslim, then do your worshipping in SECRET! Allah sees your situation, so, He will sure help you. And let me say that you are NOT alone nor is what is happening to you NEW, so endure and InshaAllah, I will keep you and all my brothers and sisters in my duas.
Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS:)

Again.... This thread is from a year ago.. The original poster is no longer on our board... Look at the date.. LOL

BigAk

As Salaam Aleikum,

unfortunately I don't have much in the way of advice. However I just wanted to say that I too face the same issue my parents are Traditional Catholics and yes they definitely see their oposition to my newly found faith as the salvation of my soul. Well i guess all I wanted to say is that from now on, you will have a special place in my dua.

I admire you farooq.... The name fits you masha Allah.. Stay steadfast on your straight path.. May Allah grant you Jannah.. Ameen..

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
This is me just expressing my wonderment..

*Does anyone here check the original-post dates of threads before they reply?*

(this is not to *mock* anyone..but giving advice to a problem from a year ago seems a rather.......................too late?!!!)
:wasalam:

logicalmuslim

I am 15, and reverted Feb. 4. Yes I have family members that arent really religious, and that are more accepting. Yes I have talked to them, actually many many times i have, and they dont care, they even say to my face they think i am going to hell. Yes, they think that they are saving me...but i know Islam is the right way, and there is nothing they can do to me to Stop me from being a Muslim.
salam alikum.Wow you have found the light.
Have you read story of Prophet Ibrahim?

Keep asking Allah for a solution any nobody else.Nothing happens without his permisson.A leaf does not fall without His Permisson!