My path to Islam

AlwaysLearning

Assalamu alaikum! I reverted this Friday, masyaAllah!

I had been looking, all my life it seems, but stronger recently, for the truth. I was raised in a christian home, a traditional/strict/old testament style christianity, though my mother and step father weren't practicing. But I was raised with strong morals in modesty and respect to parents, honesty, etc. I never really dated.

I married 4 years ago, and I know my purpose in this life is to be a wife and mother. I reverted, and my husband is deployed US Army, and I know that in my heart, our marriage is not true anymore, and even if (he says he wishes to revert) he reverts, I am feeling that Allah will find me a new husband, that I was meant for.

Back to my story!! I had been searching, and when I knew my (husband) was going to be deployed to the middle east, I began researching the area, the cultures, the religions...Islam I had glanced over, because I had thought it was a nation, not...Islam.

This last week, and feeling alone like I am with him gone, and missing God in my life (I became a practicing Christian years ago, but NEVER felt worshipping Jesus (pbuh) was correct!), but I felt Allah sent to me His message and truth, and I knew there was no reason on this earth to hesitate saying my shahadah...even if I need to handle things with my (previous?) husband, Allah will not give me more than He wants me to learn, inshallah..

I am learning, forgive if I don't say the right words. My heart is in a good place, and I am so happy to have been guided back to Islam!!

~S

Firm_believer123

Alhamdolilah-MashaAllah--------------

Asalamo Alaykom-sister- first may Allah(swt) guide ur husband to isalm or guide you to a pious-believing one-

*i wanted to piont out that islam is a fast growing religion even the kafirs mention it and guest what they are mad about it they try to stop it but never can thousands of muslims converted to isalm after 9/11.
*Another thing is may allah make the HOLY QURAN easy for you plus i recommend u to learn Arabic first.
*most parts of the contruy Muslimahs get teased for wearing the hijab pay no atttion to that::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
*In the holy quran Allah said "Invoke Allah being sincere to him in religion although the disbelivers dislike it"-surah Gahfir.

zbhotto

Banned
Allahu Akbar

May Allah (swt) keep you steadfast in ISLAM (the only way to paradise). May ALLAH (SWT) grant you Jannatul Fedos. Your reversion to ISLAM is a blessing to those who are striving to defend ISLAM.

May ALLAH (SWT) give you success, peace and happiness in this life and hereafter.

Ameen

a_stranger

:salam2: sister:SMILY206:

AlhamduliAllah who guided us otherwise we were never guided , May Allah keep faith firm in our hearts till we meet him.:salah:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
wa alaikom assalam

Ma sha'a Allah , May Allah bless you and keep you on the right path
My congratulations to you honey
feel free to ask us about Islamic knowledge , we are all here for you :)

Ur sister : Fatima

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

masha'a'Allah

welcome sister to Islam community and to TTI
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'a'la keep you in the right way and may HE(s.w.t) guides your husband too (every thing is easy for HIM s.w.t)

subhana Allah wa be hamdeh wa astagh'firu Allah

suratu An_Nasr

إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ
- Itha jaa nasru Allahi waalfathu
-When Allah ' s succor and the triumph cometh

وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجاً
- Waraayta alnnasa yadkhuloona fee deeni Allahi afwajan
- And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops .

فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّاباً
-Fasabbih bihamdi rabbika waistaghfirhu innahu kana tawwaban
-Then hymn the praises of thy Lord , and seek forgiveness of Him . Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy .

if you need any help we(your brothers and sisters) are here sister
salam alimoum wa rahmatu Allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dearest sweetest sister :D:D:D

WELCOME to ISLAM and to the TTI community :D :D
extra, extra happppyyyyyyyyy to have you here with us :D
heyy check this out....it's my gift to all those who reverted........yea, see thats all I can do :(
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58623
and yea........
:hearts::hearts:
hug.jpg

islam_best

Assalaamalikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Ahlanwasahlan (welcome) sister to the true path sister. Frist of all May Allah Azwajal guide you to the right path always till your death Inshalla.Sistet, Islam not only gives us the way to success in this life but most importantly for the herefater, that is after your death.Sister we never kniw when will we pass away and many people are in the delusion that after death everything stops....Astaghfirallah!!!!!Everything actually happens after it sister,Islaam is the solution to all your problems sister and it is the only way to Jannah(Paradise) sister.Read a Quran with translation sister and read the SUnnah of our belove Nabi SALLAHUALAYHIWASSALAM-the Basis of Islamic teachings.Alawys make dua sister.Almighty Allah is always there with you.He loves you more than your parents,your husband,He cares for you, He is the Most Gracious and that is why Alhamdullillah he has shown you the right ppath.ALways stick to it sister,no matter how many trials fall on you.Just have trust in Him, fro whoever has trust in Him never fails but alwayyys suceeds and always be patient and constan.Ya Allah grant us all to the right path till our daeths Inshallah and save us from the torment of the grave,day of judgement and hell-fire and grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb Ameen Ya Raheem Ameen Ya Allah.To Allah belong all praises and glory the Az-Zaar.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ آل عِمرَان

وَإِنَّ مِنۡ أَهۡلِ ٱلۡڪِتَـٰبِ لَمَن يُؤۡمِنُ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡكُمۡ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡہِمۡ خَـٰشِعِينَ لِلَّهِ لَا يَشۡتَرُونَ بِـَٔايَـٰتِ ٱللَّهِ ثَمَنً۬ا قَلِيلاً*!ۗ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ لَهُمۡ أَجۡرُهُمۡ عِندَ رَبِّهِمۡ*!ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَرِيعُ ٱلۡحِسَابِ (١٩٩)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Al-E-Imran

And lo! of the People of the Scripture there are some who believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto you and that which was revealed unto them, humbling themselves before Allah. They purchase not a trifling gain at the price of the revelations of Allah. Verily their reward is with their Lord. Lo! Allah is swift to take account. (199)
3:199

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
WELCOME TO ISLAM and to TTI.

:salam2:

Assalam-o-alikum Sister,

WOW... :ma: MashaAllah sister you are really great. You have achieved in a few short days what others have taken years to achieve.
WELCOME SISTER to ISLAM.

I tend to agree with brother Ayman1
Do not think like that, sister. Remember that the Lord works in mysterious ways. It could very well be that God meant for your husband to become a Muslim through you!

And if your husband reverts because of you then you will get all the rewards for converting him and for all the good deeds he will do. See... Allah (SWT) wants everyone to go to His Paradise, so if you plant a tree then for all the animals and/or humans who will benefit from this tree you will get rewards. Similarly suppose I convert someone to Islam then for all the good deeds that person will do I will get rewards too. This is a bounty of Allah which he gives to whoever he wants.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
mashallah..such a beautiful journey to islam, Alhamdunillah now u back to true path of your life, May Allah strengthen your iman toface a new challenge ahead..

:salah: