My posts don't appear!!

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am trying to make a post in response to a thread and have tried twice now but it does not appear??? Please help me understand what is going on. Did I do something wrong??

Wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

That happens to me too sometimes when I copy and paste something really long. Is that what you were doing? If yes, then you just might want to type it :D but it would work after sometime if you can wait.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

oops, i didn't realize you made a separate thread about this sis, so I replied on that one where it didn't work.

It's not your fault, and it's not a restriction... simply a forum malfunction that happens sometimes... Allahu alem as to why! We're not quite sure....

I usually occurs when you try to copy and paste something.... not all the time, just every once in a while to some Users... even some of the Moderators were having this problem!!

So Don't worry insha'allah... if you can, place a link... or hmm... just have Sabr/ Patience ...

I apologize on behalf of the malfunctions :D As they can't really speak for themselves :D :D :D :D

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

That happens to me too sometimes when I copy and paste something really long. Is that what you were doing? If yes, then you just might want to type it :D but it would work after sometime if you can wait.

Assalamu alaykum ...

You got there before me ;) masha'allah :muslim_child:

:jazaak:

wasalam

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank you sisters for your advice and this is too bad that you can not copy and paste at the moment. Inshallaha the problem will be sorted out soon. I have now been able to make my post but it was sure a lot of typing. May Allah swt be happy with me for it inshallah.

Wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

ajazz

as-salamwalikum

all my posts after appearing they got deleted , about 15 of them and i find this fishy!
but now all seems ok.
if you want to copy n paste try using quick reply.

Battal

as salaam

I am having the same problem in the "New and Current Affairs" section even if I am not copy/pasting..!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
as salaam

I am having the same problem in the "New and Current Affairs" section even if I am not copy/pasting..!

:wasalam:

Your post have been automatically moderated by the website. It might have recognized by the system as a SPAM. This happens when newly registered users post something that has links on it. Anyhow, it has been approved.

imarshad

Assalam u Alaikum,
This exactly is happening with me.... I have tried to post to different questions many a times but none of my posts appear... .:confused::SMILY309::angryred:

Is there any remedy or should I quit this forum???

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

I apologize. Some of them were returned. The last one is a double post and needs to be looked over.

Some we did not do, they happen automatically and we have to go back and fix that.

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

We have Automatic moderation for New Members, A lot of people do not see the "behind the scenes" problems that can occur. We have 100s of spammers. Just like people might get spam in their Email. We have on this website.

So, all new posts which have links or certain keywords are moderated, and later deleted if they are indeed spam..

wasalam

imarshad

Assalam u Alaikum!
Jazak' Allahi for looking into the problem.... Let me hope that my next posts are not filtered as spam...;)