My Shahada Today!

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu!

Welcome to the religion that sees no colour or race, only faith! Your journey has begun to the road of redemption where inshallah you shall succeed in this world and in the next. Although sometimes you might feel the pressure is at your door, know that this is but a test from Allah, so remember Him and inshallah your heart will find peace and longevity.

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

shichemlydia

glad

salam alikoum,
alhamdoulillah who rescued you froswt e darkness you were living in and may allah swt keep you on the right path until the end, happy to read this thread in the morning
have a good journey to islam
wa salam alikoum

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Welcome to our deen , Islam.
Go ahead sister.May ALL-LLAH
swt help you.Wesselamu alejkum
we rahmetullah

revert2007

Love Fishing
sister i couldnt send message to u cos u hv dissable it..so if u still want the caunselling stuff...u may add me on msn and my id as same as in tti.. :)

p.s sorry out of topic lol

muslim10012

Assalamu alaikum, my Brothers and Sisters:

I just took my Shahada a few hours and ago and I could feel a thousand pound weight being lifted off of me and a "natural" high like I've never experienced before!

I don't know if I posted this in my intro, but I was a raging alcoholic and a hard care drug user years ago. My drug of choice was Oxycontin, which is basically "synthetic heroin". I used all kinds of drugs with the exception of intravenous ones. Although I haven't used or drank in some time, I've been going through a very stressful time and had managed to push my Higher Power away and try to handle things on my own. I also recently came very close to a suicide attempt until Allah intervened and got me back in touch with a Muslim friend, who in turn encouraged me to read the Qu'ran, which in turn brought me to Islam.

Anyway, not only has my cold/allergies seem to have disappeared, but I feel like running a marathon. Mind you I have not been in shape for some time.

I'm just so happy right now and want to thank everyone here for your kind words. Now I need to work on my prayers and read the Qu'ran more. My Arabic skills I suppose will come in time.

Blessings to everyone!

:tti_sister:

Leslie

salamoualikoum leslie ,

welcome to islam , hope you all the best in life , read ask and learn as much as you can about this wonderful religion , all people here will help you , I'm sure :)

good luck and welcome again

irwinleslie

Counseling and stuff

sister i couldnt send message to u cos u hv dissable it..so if u still want the caunselling stuff...u may add me on msn and my id as same as in tti.. :)

p.s sorry out of topic lol

No problem; I'm still learning the site :ma:

I will add you on MSN..Take care!

:hearts: