Video My story of converting to islam: My name is Leanne now i am known as Zayna

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam..

What a beautiful story sis. I'm glad to see that you're happy and found your peace:)
salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou....

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alykum,

Mash'Allah, how beautiful, you showed great strength which those two paragraphs don't express. A very late welcome to Islam but never the less, its wonderful that you find much needed peace.

May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

Walaykum Salam

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'ylekum Salaam,

MashAllah, sister, mashAllah :)
I'm a new revert and constantly find inspiration in reading other peoples stories about their reversion. We are all on the Straight Path, let us not stray from it. May we keep all people who oppose Islam in our prayers that inshAllah one day they will come to an understanding and tolerance of it, Ameen.

Searching_soul

Masha Allah
Thats a great Story...... May Allah (swt) keep u and others alike on the right path.... and make our faith in Islam Strong enough to overcome all the obstacles ..... Ameen
:wasalam:

cmelbouzaidi

Ameen, Searching soul.

Isaiah, if only you knew, we follow the true teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him, more than you do! If you could reflect and think what would Jesus think of your posts.... you are not doing his teachings any justice at all with your judgemental views full of hatred.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaikum

MashaAllah sis i'm soo00 Proud of yoo "May Allah SW bless yo n yor Family"

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Yes Isaiah, we believe in the Virgin Birth too. But if that makes someone the son of God then surely Adam is more the son of God than Jesus because Adam was born with no father or mother?
As for you're quote from the Bible let's use it as a example to how unreliable the Bible actually is, you'res is from the King James Version I believe, now here are some others:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. (New International Version)

All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel. (The New Living Translation)

Therefore, the Lord Himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive, have a son, and name him Immanuel. (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Therefore the Lord Himself giveth to you a sign, Lo, the Virgin is conceiving, And is bringing forth a son, And hath called his name Immanuel (Young's Literal Translation)

So the Lord Himself will give you a special thing to see: A young woman, who has never had a man, will give birth to a son. She will give Him the name Immanuel. (New Life Version)

So the Master is going to give you a sign anyway. Watch for this: A girl who is presently a virgin will get pregnant. She'll bear a son and name him Immanuel (The Message)

Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: Behold, the young woman who is unmarried and a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (Amplified Bible)

Now let's see how many different versions here are of a Qur'anic passage:

ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ
Hmmm, nope thats just the one!

Go and learn about Islam please instead of just posting uneducated comments.

kayagila

Assalaam alaikum sister

Maashaallah may Allah make your iman even stronger to the last day ameen and Inshaallah don't give up on your family no matter what inshaallah things will get better take it as a test and you'll pass it Allah willing take care sister

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Alhamdulillah very happy to learn of your embrace of Islam, may Allah continue to guide you

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Alhamdulillah very happy to learn of your embrace of Islam, may Allah continue to guide you and strengthen you in emaan. Masha'Allah, well done on beginnning to wear the hijaab, may Allah make it easy for you and accept it from you.

It is unfortunate that your mother has closed her eyes from learning about Islam, at least for the sake of coming to understand your life change; may Allah guide her and soften her heart to Islam. Remember she is still your mother regardless, so continue to love her, and from part of that love make plenty of dua to Allah to guide her to the truth.

By the way sister, as long as they are not any ghair mahrem (non-related males) in your mothers place, then you can take off your hijaab, no? But still make the point that before you step out of your mothers home to put the hijaab back on.

May Allah make your child the coolness of both you and your husbands eyes.
And oh yeh, welcome to TTI:SMILY206:

To Isaiah, it doesn't matter if people change from the truth, as we are all bound to perish, but God is the Ever Living, and the Truth remains the same. We love the real Jesus and cannot wait to be in his company as well as the other Messengers and Prophets in Paradise insha'Allah, do you not also wish the same? There is no Diety worthy of worship except Allah, Who has no partners, and to Him belongs the Dominion, and Praise, and He is able to do everything.

al-muslimah

may allah bless you zayna and my allh always guide you to the straigt path and let those bad people away from you ..inshallah :hearts:

Sakeena

Asalaama alaikum!

WAY TO GO SISTER ALHAMDULILAH!!!

SO happy for you!!!!! I too am a revert sister to Islam!!

Great to meet another revert mashallah!!!

May Allah bless you wih Paradise amen!

Take care

~Sakeena :hearts:

moon14

Also i want to say what you are doing is correct, and i want you to give your mother a gift from time to time and to be closer to her and after duaa it will change inshaa Allaah

:salam2:

Sakeena

your dlong great sister Zaynab, don't let anyone tell you otherwise dear! :hijabi: soo happy for you hehehe :) mashallah!!