my story on how i converted

:hijabi: id just like to tell everyone a little bit about my story and if i could ask if the brother and sisters out there if they could do dua for my adoptive family. i converted on 27th of october 06 my name is aysha and im at the age of 18 i was english born with no religion i was atheist before this time when i converted i was going through a very hard time no family no friends living in hostels and i met a muslim lady and she let me listen to tape mercy of allah i listen and felt tears rolling down my face this was it all the answer the reason of life the truth. at that moment i ask the lady i want to convert she took me to mosqe and i took my shahada this family; korsa and her husband abdul and there two daughters somia and ziara asked if id like to live there i was so happy they put all there faith in allah i would be trustworthy and respect there house as they did not no me only for a few weeks ive been living here now nearly a year and im so lucky to have them as my family they have made me so strong and i hope to get more strong inshallah i wear hijab jubba and niqab i pray my five namaaz and im always reading islamic books trying to get more strong i listen to byaans so i just wanted to tell everyone how speacial they are to me and if you brothers and sisters could do dua for my family and hope inshallh they past any test allah puts in front of them and makes all the family more strong and succeed in whatever achievments the want to fullfill so jasakallah khair to any one who reads my story :tti_sister:

Asalaamaliku sister,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah you will find TTI a resourceful & rewarding experience.

Alhamdulillah, Allah guides and bestows His favor upon whom He wills.
Jazakallah khair for sharing your story with us.

You brother (in Islam)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum sis,

I'm congratulating you to be a Muslim.Definately Allalh has choosen above all your friends to show the right path.And thank you for sharing your story.
Allah-Hafiz,
Jazak-Allah

Your Brother(inIslam)

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikm

selcome sister. to TTI . a real muslim and non-muslim community. i just hope the whole world can be the same . inshaalah oneday.

island muslim

Samaal Alaiykum my sister in Islam,

May ALLAH(swt) reward your father and mother for their kindness in adopting you as their daughter ameeen.

And welcome to the family of Islam my sister.

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum sister aysha.

since u joined that family u ve just start joining 1.2 billion family.
i ask allah to make ur iman so strong and help ur family insha allah.

ur brother abdellah

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Wellcome

Assalamon Alaykom. Dear sis, wellcome.
inshaallah u will walk this true way. and arrive paradise. ur story made me happy. and i understand that qoran is not alone at england.
again wellacome.
ur brother Fatih

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
assalamo alaikum sister aisha,

:ma: May Allah keep you and your family strong and firm in faith. And may He reward them for their favors upon you and you for your Islam with the highest degrees of paradise Inshallah :tti_sister: . Thank you for sharing your story.

wa alaikum assalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister aysha
May Allah shower HIS infinite mercy, blessings and love upon you. May He keep you in the path of RIghteousness through this dunya into the Akhirah.
May Allah make the Ummah strong. You are in our duas always.
wa/salam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK, Welcome to ISLAM sister. and welcome to the family of TTI. Mashallah you took a very good step. May ALLAH SWT have his mercy on you and the family that adopted you always. AMEEN