My story to Islam

fatimah1975

El salam alikium, my dear brothers and sister. I thought i should expand on the reason i converted to Islam(All glory is due to Allah). I come from a family were both parents are alcoholics, so i have seen this society at its worst. My parents dabbled in christainty, we were even Morman at one point. I grew up with very few values and started out my adult life blind to the God's desire for us to live a good life. I first found out about Islam in a book. The book was about a Suadi Princess and her struggles, but what amazed me the most about her story is that she never doubted her religion or blamed God. I thought this is the faith i want in my life. There wasn't much info about Islam were i lived at the time, but the internet opened my eyes to Islam. It took me nine years to convert to Islam, but it was mostly the fear of what my family would think that slowed me . But a mosque finally opened in my town . I meet muslim who practiced Islam .It was than in februaury of "06" i embraced Islam. I have never been happier. It has been hard at times with my family . But Allah has Opened doors i never could have imagined,Alhamduliliah. I still need your prayers, like most converts to Islam i need prayer to stay strong and be an example to my family, may Allah guide them to Islam.inshallah

thankyou for taking time to read and sorry about the grammer(not my strong point).El salma alikium:blackhijab:

abdellah007

salam

allah akbar masha allah.

i hope u strengh ur emman in this wonderful website.

and welcome to this family.

wassalam

Salaam,

Subhanallah - Who would of ever thought that technology would assist in spreading Islam?

May Allah swt continue to pour his blessings upon you and your family. Pray and ask God to show your parents the right path and of course our prayers are with you as well.

Regards,
TheHumbleWun

Muslim & Proud

wa alaikom alsalam :)
Ma sha' ALLAH ..
You were very strong by converting to Islam in your enviroment ..
You should be very proud that you followed the right path ..
I ask ALLAH to guide your family and all of us to the right path ..
Jazaki ALLAH khairan sis
wa alaikom alsalam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
masha'Allah sister .. touchy story

we are here for you ... may Allah strengthen your belief.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome.

:salam2: Sister Fatimah,

Wecome to TTI and welcome to this religion of peace. May Allah continue to bless you and guide you. As I always say that I envy the reverts because Allah has cleaned all their sins while their good deeds stay with them and so they are ahead and closer to Paradise then those who were born in Muslim families and carry all the whole life worth of baggage with them.

Please include me too in your prayers my dear sister. :tti_sister:
Hope to see a lot of your posts.
:wasalam:

demondiva

Great story Fatimah.
May Allah bless you and make you stronger .
And I ask Allah to make you the reason of your family's guideness to Islam
Welcome to the site !
and Al Salamo 3alikom.

GAZIJA

Staff member
We Aleikumu Selam sister
May Allah gives you all best. and so u know is cold here in chicago too, not only in wisconsin:SMILY139:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
slmz,

mashallah, sister an amazing story. i pray allah giv u a lyf full of happiness success and imaan . aameen. pls remeber us in ur duas too. wslmz.

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Masha allah sister welcome to tti and congratulations in become part of the fastest growing Religion worldwide - Alhumdillah people (including myself) are staring to see the truth.
:tti_sister:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Allah akbar

mash allah
allah akbar
wal hamdulillah
I hope w'll be gathered all of us in paradise of adan
us and all the and muslims...
MAy allah forgive us our sins..and reward u sist:jumpclap:er
salam alikom

Sauda17

Wa alaikum assalam

Welcome to TTI

Your reversion story is truly amazing

May Allah swt strengthen your iman

and make you a source of guidance for your family .

Mohammad Irfan

Ai Salam O Alakum

may allah bless you with all happiness and joys of this world and acccept your your good deals and make your next world quit easer and pleasent .

allah bless you try to recite Quran As much as you can and Do Darood To Holy Prophet Peace Be upon Him. it will resolve your all remaining problem and you will be symbol for your parents and community.

Allah hafiz

Mohammad Irfan