My Story

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
what a wonderful story mashAllah, all i can say is : keep on becoming better and dont give up, quoi qu´il se passe, aies confiance e´n Allah, même si tu tombes,relève toi et sache qu´Allah est Miséricordieux,Il pardonne. aies confiance en Lui et pries Le de te guider et te maintenir sur la bonne voie.
jazakillahu khayran

A

addan

mulki

:salah: :salah: :salah: salamu alakum
hi mulk welcome site of ummah
i hope u injay here to time
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

abou haytam

macha allah,
Je te fellicite de ton courage pour reprendre encore l habitude de mettre le hijab. incha allah allah accepte ton retour a lui. Ce qui est impressionnant dans l islam est la force de l ame. :ma:

don t gave up

Mashaallah sister

:ma: May Allah guide us all inshallah :tti_sister:
well done sister, continuue
we arn't perfect, but we can be better inshaallah
Allah Hafiz
Assalamu Alaikum

happy 2 b muslim

assalam alaykum

i have to say something am 16 yr old i had the same experiences when i was 14 yr old i listen 2 sooo much music (may allah forgive me) i used to dance alot, i mean alot , then something in me felt bad that i wasnt being true to myself. i felt so cold that i couldnt feel a thing in my heart that nothing was there, then i reached the age 15 i changed soooooooooooooo much everyone notice i was a loud person out going it all changed i wanted to be by my self speak nothing hear nothing just sit there and think. of what your thinking why am i here i questioned everything, started to serectly go on interent and listen shaykhas like khalid yasin, yahya ibrahim, hamza yusuf, yusuf estes and so on you get the picture i went on serectly because i didnt want to be questioned by family even tho its a muslim family i didnt want to act like one day am listening to music then quran. then say if i go back to music knowing i loved listening to the quran i respect allah and myself not to do that.

My hole frame of mind changed i begin loving the quran the sunnah the haiths i learnt soooooo much. before i wonder what i would do for a job when i get older i found it after wanting to be a GP doctor, teacher and other thing like that them islam came into my heart i now know what i want to be a scholar of islam inshallah with allahs help it could happen now i feel at peace knowing am true to my self. i understand what your saying it like not knowing who you really are deep down with in you like everything moving fast and your there wondering what to do next i was there inshallah i hope i can help many people music is really bad people dont understand it affects the mind it leaves you clueless not aware of the world thing around you. i feel so good just to sit there i think about allah and his mercy. i remind myself always if you read so much book, read so quran but true knowlegy is with in when you belive then you can recive and gasp real knowlegy that the prophet pbuh left behind. i must be going on my cousin always says to me i dont act my age she say have fun you young she thinks am listen am listen to the quran playing at the back of my head instead of music.

assalam alaykum O my lord protect, guid increase our knowlegy truely you are rahman and all beautiful name belong to you. :tti_sister:

:hijabi: from ur sis

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Subhanallah Allah made me taste the path of the rightous, and inshallah i shall never fall again hopefully :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

:wasalam: