My trial--very important please read:(

Waseem203

Young Muslim
I'l first tell a bit about myself, I am a muslim, born in Canada, and living in Toronto, where multi-culture seems to be paramount in living. I love listeing to the Quran , when ever my faith in Allah hinders because of what happens to me, it is rejuvenated when I listen to the Quran. Alhumdilelah

I try to read all of it each year, and it is hard for me because my arabic is inadequate to understandtand every word of the Qur'an. However, yesterday. I wanted some faith rejuvenation so I decided to listen to the Qur'an --- of course. And I diden't know what Sura to choose a recitation ( I use http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ ) , so as I was going on the list , and my handed abnormally landed on sura Fatir 35. I began to listen, and I would highlight this verse:

"Is he, then, to whom the evil of his conduct is made alluring, so that he looks upon it as good, (equal to one who is rightly guided)? For Allah leaves to stray whom He wills, and guides whom He wills. So let not thy soul go out in vainly sighing after them: for Allah knows well all that they do"

And this one:

And have patience with what they say and leave them with noble (dignity). (10) And leave Me (alone to deal with) those in possession of the good things of life who (yet) deny the Truth; and bear with them for a little while. (11)

It seemed irrelevant to my at the moment, but the next day, I went out for lunch, particularly for pizza. And I know this Chirstian -- who is a bully to muslims. After I told him that I was a muslim, ( I was eating a cheese pizza) he grabbed me pulled me out the store, and tried to shove a peporoni down my mouth, he said eat it or il beat you up. I diden't eat it and he punched me in the stomach and threw the pork in my face. But at that moment I knew why Allah made me read that chapter-- he wanted me to be ready for what was going to happen, and so im posting this to tell you to never lose faith, and now that Allah knows well what they do.

Alakom al salam.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

First of all, welcome to TTI.
I am happy that you have a strong faith, however I was sad to read what happened to you.

Could you not phone the police?
This bully should be dealt with once and for all.

Take care brother

adiilah

taking for granted

Jazack Allah for ur contribution ... Surely ... Allah guide us through his words ...

At time i felt down and need something to uplift me .... im on the net and receive an email which i felt it just for me ...

Alhamdullilah ...

Not far but the day before ....i miss both magreb and esha prayers voluntarily by falling asleep at these times after a tiresome day at work ... and i start thinking over it .... and regret much ...

And then you know when the two wolves inside urself start saying ...
"it ok just don't do it again next time"
while the other one say
"why u did it ...u know it should not be done ...so why u did it ? u know Allah not happy with u ...it not about asking forgiveness and doing it again"

And finally u listened to one of them...i say to myself ...
"yes i won't do it again i must be careful after a tiresome day not to miss my prayers"...
"may Allah forgive me" ...

i come over the net and read this from an email ...

This world is a difficult journey
An obstacle to overcome,
Especially in the place we live in,
Not everyday is bright and fun.
The righteous salaf were as fearful of their good deeds
being squandered, or not being accepted,
as the present generation is certain that their neglect
would be forgiven.
[Hasan Al-Basri]

Doris

subhanallah akh, you have to understand that we have two hands alhamdulilah for one head. Hands up akh, the filthy kafir punched you in the stomach you should had punched him back, don't be scared, we are not afraid of the creatures because they're just creatures. better blood in the face then humiliation on it. Second, the resululah sallahu layhee ua salam was prying when one of the kufar threw at him the guts of the camel above his head and he sallahu alayhee ua salam remained patient. Sabr, now is finished next time if someone, anyone wants to put his hands on you, you do the same.

bilalswife1983

Assalamu alaykum brother! Reading your post made me very sad and I'm so sorry that happened to you. Just keep in mind that both of you will have to answer to Allah in the end. He will have to answer for what he did and you as well. Alhamdulillah you kept your patience and your Iman is stronger now insha allah. Allah speaks to all of us in the Quran. The right words always come to you when you need them the most. Take care!

Dawn

palestine

Servant of Allah
do you know how happy i am to hear your story brother. wallahi it brought tears to my eyes. we need people like you in our ummah. and the bully will recieve his punishment from allah. no worries brother. wallahi my heart is so happy for you, not because you gotta beat up but because through the difficulty you remained strong. that's what's good. allah swt has saved me many times from evil. two examples: my teacher at school invited me to go with her to this place only for women, it was about justice for women. but they were gonna do many dances through that whole day. i quickly agreed without realizing what i put myself into. i regretted the next day and asked allah to please take me out of it someway. i simply went up to her and told her i didn't want to and she accepted. so many times did he save me. alhamdulillah. i wish i could be a better muslim.

safiya58

salam bro,

there are many people who are just learning by rote and have no knowledge cuz their hearts are not filled with what they learned. hamdullilah you are not like that... some wrotte that they are sad for what happened to you but I´m happy that you are blessed with patince and the ability to comprehend. Take care my dear brother

vesselam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
What you did by not punching him back akhi is a good one Mashaa'Allaah. When someone treats you unjustly, leave it to Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala and that person will be taken care of Inshaa'Allaah.

I learned from a lecturer about the story of Khabab radiallaahu anhu who was mistreated by putting hot charcoal on his head but he didn't say a word not even a single "ouch" and not long after, that woman who did that to him went crazy and would only stop when a charcoal is placed over her head SubhanAllaah!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mashallah brother, jaak Allah khiran for sharing your experiene, and making our faith stronger. inshallah you get your reward from Allah, i advice you to report him to the police, so he could get what he deserves!! :)

Sometimes, trials and tribulations are meant to test our faith in Allah and how much we are committed to His laws in this vast universe. When Muslims are inflicted with harm or encounter hard times, they must put their trust in Allah and work hard to pass these trials, hoping in Allah's reward for those who prove patient in such times.
It is Allah's Wisdom to test human beings with different forms of sufferings and tribulations such as poverty, illness, ugliness or assault. This does not mean that Allah Almighty hates the person afflicted with such trials.

Prophet Job (peace be upon him) suffered a great deal of agony due to abject poverty and illness. He is a good example to the fact that Allah tests His sincere servants. After passing this test successfully, Allah Almighty alleviated Job's suffering and he finally lived in luxury and bliss.

Patience teaches us that we should not complain about the difficulties we face or feel sad about them. We should make du`aa' all the time and ask Allah to overcome that suffering. Prophet Job used to make lots of du`aa' to Allah to cure his illness.

*{And Job (Ayyub), when he cried to his Lord, saying: Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful.}* (Al-Anbiyaa' 21:83)

:salam2::D may Allah (SWT) be with you.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
very patient

:bismillah1:
in the name of Allah the most merciful the most compasionate.
sad story and very patient, may Allah reward you for your patience:mashallah: and keep been strong tp your faith:SMILY346:

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum Brother

I am sure Allah would have something good for you in all this what happened.

As far as that dude is concerned , I wish I can come there and give him some good stuff........

Some years before the same thing happened to me, in a restaurant and I punched the guy on the forehead, i could see his forehead had instantly inflammed, and he was shivering and crying to let him go, I left him.

The best defence is to attack if somebody is coming with the intention of hitting you.

Next time some one tries to do something bad to you, teach him a lesson...