My trip to Saudi Mutah Beale (napoleon)

truth4real

Mutah Beale (napoleon) Jan.12, 2009

Mod Edit: Please note that brother truth4real isn't Mutah, he has just pasted his story for our benefit.

Bismillah arahman araheem

My trip to Saudi Arabia December 28 until January 8 2009.

I landed in Riyadh, and was amazed at the Muslims I saw in thobes and fully covered, as i walked out of the airport and got into my ride I started to notice the beauty of Riyadh and the modern city in the desert, I was amazed how there is a masjid on basicaly every corner it was as if it was my first time hearing the adhan being called through out the streets of Saudi, Coming from America it makes you appreciate a country like Saudi Arabia, I stayed in Riyadh for a few days and met up with some of the brothers before I headed to Jeddah to do a motivational speech for the youth of Jeddah, I was amazed to see the young Saudi kids dressing like hip hop artist or so called gangsters from america, I was sad to see how some of the Muslim youth even in saudi its obsessed with the way of life of the west, as if they don’t know the country that there are living in, how they are surrounded with masjids, ulema and the two holiest sites of Islam the kaba and masjid nabawi, and how the only way we will have success and honer in this life and the next is through Islam and not imitating the west, but its clearly sad to see that some of them are taking it for granted, after doing the talk in jeddah I headed back to riyahd the next morning. I stayed in Riyadh for a two days before I headed to Madinah, I was given a vip tour inside the prophet masjid and was allowed downstairs where they showed me a video of how the masjid been extended by King Fahad (rahimuallah) and his efforts and hard work to expand the prophet masjid and not only that the technology it takes to run the masjid it was like nothing I ever seen before. They showed me the original letters that the prophet(peace and prayer of Allah be upon him) sent to different rulers such as Herculie, the Amir of Bahrain,the ruler of Persia and Najashi the Ethiopian king. the brothers translated the letters to me and it was amazing in the words the prophet used to call world leaders to Islam. Later that day I got invited for dinner at the house of Sheik Abdurrazaq ibn AbdulMuhsin Al abbad, He gave me naseeha (advice) and showed me extremely warm hospitality may Allah reward the sheik. He told me how its important to learn the religion of Islam and to start with Tawheed, He gave me the book of 40 hadiths by imam nawawi in Arabic and said to have someone go over the book with me and with in a few months he will check to see if I went through the book, The next morning I returned to Riyadh where I had a few meetings with some individuals before heading back to the states, After returning home it makes me realize how a place like Saudi Arabia is a blessed country, and I wish to one day return with my family with the permission of Allah.

Your brother in Islam

Mutah Beale (napoleon)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother.

Thank you very much for sharing so beautyful experience of your journey to Holy places Makkah,Madina, city Jaddah Mashallah.:),and thank you dear brother for sharing your feelings with us,

Mashallah so beautyful.

May Allah bless you dear brother and all Muslims.

:wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah, brother, Jazakallahu khairan for sharing this experience. These visits to these holy lands are usually so impressive and hardly to be forgotten. Once you set foot there, you have a certain spiritual feeling that you keep longing to reexperience as long as you live. May we all have the chance to visit these holy places over and over again.
Salam

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

I used to live in Jeddah and I went to school there. A lot of my friends adopted the gangster clothing and you know stuff like that, But I know a lot of them are pretty devout muslim teens.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

I used to live in Jeddah and I went to school there. A lot of my friends adopted the gangster clothing and you know stuff like that, But I know a lot of them are pretty devout muslim teens.

As-salaamu `alaykum.

The worst incident for me was probably when I walked out the haram and saw a shirt read, "GGG-UNIT". Or when a revert I know bumped into a wannabe Gangster and he was talking about Snoop Dogg? So the revert said to him, "he's a kaafir", and the response was, "you're a takfeeri". As funny as it is, it's sad...

Anyway akhi truth, jazaak Allaah khayr for posting this, it's very nice to read. Maa shaa Allaah, see how Shaykh `Abdur-Razzaaq Al-`Abbaad is checking on the brother... May Allaah preserve the Shaykh and his father.

pcozzy

:jazaak:

I really appreciate you sharing. I feel a lot of comfort when a muslim has the opportunity to such treasures.

You know, don't feel that there is any place free from the pathways of the shaytan. The best for all us muslims to do is bring attention of Allah to every living single human being on this earth. And make duaa, that Allah will give hidayah to all humans. May Allah yahdee bani Adam.

The advise and book you were given I have found to be very valuable. You know, if asked, we can answer questions about Islam. I feel though without knowing the hadith as our prophet muhammed PBUH said would be doing injustice to many people seeking the truth about Islam. For the hadith in Al-Nawawi have some really deep fundemental and impacting meanings. I myself have been trying to memorize them and learning how to explain and describe these hadith in english. Allow me to give you a link to a post I have posted recently where you may prepare yourself into understanding these hadith a little more. That way when you are with a learned person you can gain more insight.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49334

In sha Allah you will find this an assistance.

sister purified

saudi arabia is indeed one of the best places! i grew up there from 3yrs to 16 yrs..till i returned to india three yrs bak..and everyone who i know is sad to leave that blessed land..there islam is the law,and one feels at so much peace, with the hearing of azhans and sound of prayers,and friday being the holiday,and only festivity being eid,and sprit of ramadhan and etc..true there are shaitans around the place(even sometimes inside masjd al haram one culd have bad experiences)..but its stil the best place..:hijabi:
wd prayers..

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
It is good that you gave a talk in Jeddah since Jeddah seems to be the place most influenced by "western culture". I hope Mutah (Napoleon's) background in hip hop will make this foolish kids contemplate on what is it exactly they are trying to achieve.

Brother Kashmiri, that is really funny and really sad. Astagferullah.
I pray that they grow out of their foolishness. I remember I used to have entire albums of 50cent memorized (when he first came out, I think I was a freshmen in high school). All the while I didn't even bother to memorize one surah. So sad. May Allah forgive me.

aroojimran

My eyes Welled up uupon reading ur story!

Asalamualikum Brother Mutah

Believe me brother my eyes moistened upon reading ur story.Itz my life's cheif aim to visit the Holy cities of Makkah n Madina n InshaAllah will do that..

Though i havent been to there but the mere idea of being there,breathing its blessed air...The Peace wth wich the cities are blessed with, makes me actually FEEL the same!

I often dream about being there n m always praying to Allah for it always!
I wish that Allah helps me in fulfiling this draem n i soon come up with my experience of being there,online,InshaAllah!

Wasalam n tahnks once again!