My way to Islam...

yafash

Asalam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baarakatuh My Noble Sister

ALLAHU Akbar, May Allah keep U firm.

My head is spinning wit joy. I am happy and proud of U Aminah.
I remember when U just found TTI.

Please show ur mum love, May Allah grant her guidance.

I pray as Allah has shown U d truth, He guides my relatives esp my Brother...

Baarakallahu feek Aminah

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
walaikumasalam :) welcome to Islam and beautiful story indeed - guide your mother and protect yourself from shaytan by seeking refuge with Allah.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
sis!! ur story was amazing! Congratz from me again :D
May Allah Bless you with happiness for ever!!
Ameen:tti_sister:

deepheart

Hello

very beautiful story!!! I want to take my shahada soon, I just am waiting for an oportunity to get to the mosque!! thanks for sharing and welcome!!

Hello,
You don't have to go to the Mosque before taking Shahadah. You should do it on your own right away since you are convinced. You don't know what will happen the next moment. Later, you can do it before witnesses (Muslims) anywhere.

kayenat

May Allah bless you and make you and all of us best muslim.

:ma: Salam my best and best sister in islam sweetie amena

It s the best news for all we muslims. May Allah solve all ur problems and shows you the ways you guid ur mother toward islam. Try to keep ur mother happy and be kind to him. :SMILY206: again to islam amena.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam sis

SubhanaAllah! what an amaaaaaaaaazing story!!!! Allah is TRUELY the most KIND to us all! dont worry too much and know that life will come with SO MANY hardships...always remember that Allah tests *thossssssseeee He loves* and when difficult times hit PRAY to Allah for He is the ONE who is alwaaaaaaysss listening! may Allah keep your Iman(faith)strong and guide your mother and those who are misguided!ameeen
WELCOME to Islam!!!
*a bear HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*