Nasa – Sun rising from the West…

yoko337

Asalamu alaikom bro and sister:shymuslima1:
Nasa – Sun rising from the West…

Nasa - Sunrise from the West
Get ready, be prepared......
Please read, very interesting article.
The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction..

Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware! The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up.
Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!
And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was.
And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say:
The
first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the Hereafter When we show this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will see InshaALLAH, a lot will rivert to right path...And the muslims if they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would bring them closer to our CREATOR.
May Allah (swt) keep all of us in the Right path and provide us with success in this world as well as in the hereafter.
:tti_sister:

sazk

Banned
oh yes! but lets hope this does not happen in my lifetime. because once the sunrise occurs from the west, all doors of forgiveness will be closed on that moment.

:salam2:

sazk

Banned
i don't wish to see it. until the doors of forgiveness are open, mankind has a chance to repent for their sins

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: nice article. except we knew that before LOL jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.:)

wasalam

wantobeMumin

I was astronomy major and i know lil bit about these kind of things and let me assure u that there HAVE BEEN NO ARTICLE written on such a subject anywhere in NASA's history nor there is any indication that Mars is displaying this condition.

keyword is "RETROGRADE MOTION" which is to say tha a planet seems to be moving back ward because the relative planet is receding.this happens often between mars and easth

the way that on earth sun will rise from west will be when the planet start ROTATING opposite to what it rotates now that wud be called RETROGRADE ROTATION. There have been no such evidence that any planet stopped moving and then changed its direction of rotation.

it can also happen when a planet switch its poles. for that u need a massive impact by foreign comet of asteroid. its possible considering that we already have a tilt in our planet which is blamed on massive impact by asteroid. Yucatan crater is a living evidence of such impacts. Allah has ways to get things done anyway.

again u r talking about the retrograde motion of mars which seems to be moving westward to us only. mars is moving eastward and rotates arround sun in that direction no matter what. its change of motion is only because our planet has surpass it and it looks like that it has been slowed down and is moving in other direction but it is only from EARTH's point of view.

there is absolutely no doubt that sun will rise from the west and its the sigh of the last hours but how it is going to happen? only ALLAH knows Praise be to Allaah. my request is plz stop using wrong information to make ur point.thats like saying that thats how its gona get done but what if Allah has different plan?

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/71201
T
he sun is one of the signs of Allaah, for which He has created a course in which it runs, and a system from which it does not change. It rises in the east every day, but when Allaah gives permission for the world to end and the Hour to begin, He will command it to rise from the west. At that time all people will believe and will be certain of the resurrection, but their faith will not avail them anything at that moment, except for those who believed before.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith”

[al-An’aam 6:158]

al-Bukhaari (4635) and Muslim (157) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from its place of setting. When it rises from its place of setting, all people will believe, but on that day ‘no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before,’ [al-An’aam 6:158].”

Allaah says, describing the movement of the sun and its submission to the command of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All‑Mighty, the All‑Knowing”

[Ya-Seen 36:38]

This is explained in the Sunnah. Al-Bukhaari (3199) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Abu Dharr, when the sun set: “Do you know where it goes?” He said: Allaah and His Messenger know best. He said: “It goes and prostrates beneath the Throne, and it asks for permission, and permission is given to it. But soon it will prostrate and it will not be accepted from it, and it will ask for permission and permission will not be given to it, and it will be said to it: ‘Go back from where you came.’ So it will rise from its place of setting, and that is what Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All‑Mighty, the All‑Knowing.’”

Al-Tahhaawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his well known book al-‘Aqeedah: We believe in the portents of the Hour, the emergence of the Dajjaal, the descent of ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) from heaven, and we believe that the sun will rise from the west. End quote.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Similarly, the sun and moon travel in their orbits along the courses decreed for them until an appointed time, until Allaah will give permission for this universe to be destroyed. Then the sun will emerge from its place of setting as is narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari from Abu Dharr. Then he quoted the hadeeth mentioned above.

This hadeeth clearly indicates that the sun travels by itself, as is also indicated by the verses in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the sun runs on its fixed course”

[Ya-Seen 36:38]

“Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term”

[al-Zumar 39:5]

“each in an orbit floating”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:33]

This evidence proves false the idea that the sun is fixed and does not move, and indicates that this is a false notion which should be refuted. End quote from Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Rasaa’il al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (6/195).

Conclusion: one of the signs of the onset of the Hour is that the sun will rise from the west instead of rising from the east. When that happens, it will indicate that the onset of the Hour is very close, and at that time belief will not benefit the kaafir at all.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam!!yay

Please brothers and sisters Someone answeer my question....I dont really like it when my question gets ignored :(

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

I thought Allah SWT said that the doors of forgiveness is always open ?

Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

You are right. It is always open until your last breath. But no more once the sun rises from the west.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Regarding the article ,I see its been circling over the internet without any source or sientific evidence for this information about Mars ..im afaraid its one of the chain emails?

waaleikum salam

upuaut

Perfect response. This 'sun rising from west on mars' is a fruad that's been circulating for few years now. We as Muslims should not jumpt to such sensationalizations without thinking things through and verification.