Nasheeds - What's allowed, what's not?

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As I understand from another Muslim, nasheeds are only to have drums and voices in them. But I bought a CD A if for Allah and at the very beginning of the CD is says that this CD only contains noises of drums, percussion, voice and nature sounds in it. Does this mean that in addition to drums and voices that percussion instrumetns like the tamboreen and nature sounds are also okay in the nasheeds? Please enlighten me inshallah.

Jazakallah and wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

I have looked at these past threads and as they are very helpful in discussing listening to nasheeds and how listening to the Quran is a much better choice I was simply wanting to know what sort of sounds are Islamically allowed to be in nasheeds. I have looked into this myself now and the tambourine without bangels called a daff is the only instrument allowed as you said.

What about nature sounds being used in nasheeds like birds or waterfalls, etc.?? Are this considered halal noises to be listening to or not? My guess is that they would be as the are part of God's creation here on earth but please if someone knows otherwise I would really appreciate your knowledge.