Need a sound enhancer software for a khutba

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
:salam2: everyone

Well i did a khutba not long ago but my camera died out on me and it was recorded on an iphone of my friends. Well the thing is we have most of the khutba on there but you gotta have like supermans hearing to listen to it.

So i need some software or something that makes the noise very very high so people can hear it.

Here is the vid- www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtsieaVfTo

Can someone reccomend me a good software and show how you can do it?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with this kind of software, but I did a search on google for "Audio amplifier software" and a few results came up. Why don't you have a look, maybe you'll find something you need.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:salam2: everyone

Well i did a khutba not long ago but my camera died out on me and it was recorded on an iphone of my friends. Well the thing is we have most of the khutba on there but you gotta have like supermans hearing to listen to it.

So i need some software or something that makes the noise very very high so people can hear it.

Here is the vid- www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RtsieaVfTo

Can someone reccomend me a good software and show how you can do it?

Wa 'alaikkumus-salaam wa rahmatullaah. Maybe that means all of you need to speak much louder lol hehe. But nonetheless, the khutbah was nice ma shaAllaah *smile* You make a good khateeb *wink*. Its quite good you actually started talking about showing gratitude to Allaah, unfortunately it finished by then, so it will be nice to have the second part...

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum brother

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Wa 'alaikkumus-salaam wa rahmatullaah. Maybe that means all of you need to speak much louder lol hehe. But nonetheless, the khutbah was nice ma shaAllaah *smile* You make a good khateeb *wink*. Its quite good you actually started talking about showing gratitude to Allaah, unfortunately it finished by then, so it will be nice to have the second part...

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum brother

Haha nah it was the phone because i recorded with a camera in past times and the camera was halfway across the room and there was good sound quality. Yeah the thing that sucks is that my friend missed like 2 mins of recording from the beggining and a few mins at the end(not sure about the end but im pretty sure):/. Better luck next time i guess. Thanks for the complement if you like i could give you the khutba on paper which was what basicly what i said.