need daliil

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum bros and sists,

some one that i know act like religious person adn even has the sunnah style which is manshaAllah but telling lies to the people and i want to remain them that laying is haram but can't find the hadith... so if you guys know where to find hadith and ayah in the quran i will be really appreciate.

Jazakallah khayr

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

some one that i know act like religious person adn even has the sunnah style which is manshaAllah but telling lies to the people and i want to remain them that laying is haram but can't find the hadith... so if you guys know where to find hadith and ayah in the quran i will be really appreciate.

Jazakallah khayr

wa alaykum salam

yes there loads like that, some even lie about Islam and are seen as Shaykhs on youtube and everywhere. So sad

Its because people dont bother to learn Islam properly, from the original sources and books of the pious predecessors. Read books of Aqeedah and others, they will have better idea on who to learn from, how to learn, why some things are incorrect.

wasalam

wa alaykum salam

yes there loads like that, some even lie about Islam and are seen as Shaykhs on youtube and everywhere. So sad

Its because people dont bother to learn Islam properly, from the original sources and books of the pious predecessors. Read books of Aqeedah and others, they will have better idea on who to learn from, how to learn, why some things are incorrect.

wasalam

You are right akhi.Even if i go to a mosque and give a lecture people will believe me.Just because of dressing like shaykhs!lol

even some people ask me from which madrassa i finished my study.

:laughing-dancing:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

Jazakallah khayr

:salam2:

brother you don't need daleel for that. the brother should know that the greatest person that ever lived Muhammad:saw: was known as the truthful one and never told a lie. if he didn't lie, it isn't acceptable for us to lie.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
You are right akhi.Even if i go to a mosque and give a lecture people will believe me.Just because of dressing like shaykhs!lol

even some people ask me from which madrassa i finished my study.

:laughing-dancing:

And they sometimes listen to you if you have super long beard and arabic dress and when you know arabic.

They will go like WOW........

Beard= Shaykhs , Fluent arabic= Shaykhs ???

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum bros and sists

Jazakallah khayr bros and sisters and may Allah give you hasanad for this.
It's really sad when you see our ummah today the way we acting and lies these days are piece of cake like is not big deal subhanallah. but what is so sad is when you see someone who you think is good follower (i mean quran and sunnah), but there action is totally different, subhanallah. muslim is not just having a bread and sisters wearing hijab. it's good to do that but onthe same time we have to match inside and outside and follow every thing in islam not taking one part and leave the rest.

Again jazakallah khayran

wasalamu alaykum

justmuslim

Asalamu alykum bros and sists

Ok...another question abt lies..lot of men tell lies when they want to marry a woman. for instance, they say that they have money here and there and some ofthem say never marry or hide how many children they have and some women also lies about there age and if they married before and so on. so my question to you guys is that halal or haram to tell lies someone you want to be your future partner? and do you think the house you start with lies will be last longer? (astakhfirullah)

Wasalamu alaykum

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Asalamu alykum bros and sists

Ok...another question abt lies..lot of men tell lies when they want to marry a woman. for instance, they say that they have money here and there and some ofthem say never marry or hide how many children they have and some women also lies about there age and if they married before and so on. so my question to you guys is that halal or haram to tell lies someone you want to be your future partner? and do you think the house you start with lies will be last longer? (astakhfirullah)

Wasalamu alaykum

Salam

Of course they shouldn't lie brother, just because they want to get married and if later the wife finds out the truth about them do you think they will trust their husband.

Trust me it's better to be straight forward and honest about everything from the start or else the past will haunt the person. At the end of the day the only person they are lying to is themselves and as Muslims we shouldn’t be lying about anything.

Peace2u