:'( Need desperate advice on getting back with ex-husband!! please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmelbouzaidi

Dear Sister, I feel very sad for you going thru all of this at such a young age. I pray to Allah that your life will get better. It seems to me that it is very dysfunctional with your in-laws and if your research with legitimate scholars proves that you are legitimately divorced, I hope you will not return to him. His parents are always going to rub it in your face that you cannot have children and blame you for that..... I can't imagine a situation with a father-in-law raising a baseball bat to his young daughter-in-law. No wonder your family want nothing more to do with them..... Please seek a very holy Imam to pray with you on this, it is very troubling to me and I don't even know you. Put your faith in Allah, seek the truth on the matter and know that there is life, Insha Allah, after this awful mess you called a marriage. When you marry someone, you marry their family too and they never go away - remember that. Proceed with extreme caution, sister, and Alhamdulillah your family loves you and your sisters and brothers on TTI love you too.

Wasalam

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
Salam alkum SIster

Be strong my young sister.. Always no that allah is there and everywhere. Just pray and do what you need to do and allah will help you... Allah wo akbar... Inshllah that you are fine.. From what i am understood from your writing is that you want to go back to your husband. Y? Didnt he divorce you. If he really carred about you he wouldnt even think about divorceing you... He would try to solve it.. Just I want to tell you to be strong and dont let anyone put you down.. o And how can your father in law hit you... Did you even call your parents? I hope you did.... well sister I'll pray for you and ask the imam here to what you should doo... Inshallah I will hear from you soon....

P.S. Sorry I knw this isnt the time to ask you but I have a quick question to ask? Have you ever been to Cabrillo College in California. thanks

P.S. I will pray for you... Inshallah everything will be fine at the end.. Ameen

Allah is testing you.... Just remember that..

Jzkar Allah
Sister:tti_sister:

I want to cry!! :'(

Is there anything I can pray???

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
salam alaykum sister hina.

am sorry sister for has happened to u, but however its only to make u stronger and to make u understand that this is only dunya. and that u should not b 2 attach to anything.

sister i totally disagree with the idea that ur husband said out of extreme anger, coz if he did, he would've said it straight unlike the way he said it
My hubby said THAT'S IT, THE PROBLEM IN THIS HOUSE IS HINA, SO, HINA I AM GIVING YOU DIVORCE, TALAAK TALAAK TALAAK!
he had time to accuse you of being the problem, he was fed up with what was going on so he took the way out.

he was fully aware of what he was saying. but bcoz u love him so much ur trying to justify him.

ur saying that u understand y he did not do anything when ur father in law beat u so bad that u were hospitalized for 2 weeks.

UR PARENTS ARE NOT GOD in islam ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA ALA comes first followed by the our beloved messenger MUHAMMED PBUH. also ALLAH SWTA says in the Qur'an that u should STAND FOR JUSTICE EVEN IF ITS AGAINST UR FAMILY, FRIENDS also URSELF. not matter how much u love ur parents u should stop them from committing haram. do u think that if his father beat it him up he would just allow it, would he not run away or done something else to stop it. if yes then he should made u run away coz u n him a married couple r 1. whatever for him is for u.

ur parents r important, however if their actions, thoughts or say is against ur creator then u have to go against it, it is HARAAMMMM for u not 2.

Also u need to think about, what if it was ur father who beat him up would have just stood there and let it happen, or would u have tried to stop it. from what am picking up 4m u am sure that u would have tried to stop it, in that case should u not be with someone who loves less then u love them.

u should always try to b with someone who is the like of u, if he let's u get beats and u wouldn't then ur way toooooooo good for him.

however i do think he loves u a bit but nothing compare to the way u do. u cannot change someone or make them feel like u do. if it does not come on its own.

sister do follow the advice that were given to u do istikharah, coz sometimes something else might be planned for u.

also remember that they are plenty of other brothers out there, just bcoz ur a divorcee it does not mean that ur never going to find someone, in good time u will show interest in others, unless u stop urelf from it.
am 21 years old and a divorcee i also have a 3 month old baby, and i already had a proposal. not from some old lonely guy, but by a brother whose actually younger then me and that has a job. and its not coz he feels sorry for me, coz he did know that am a divorcee and that i had a baby until i told him, after that he thought about it and still wanted. even though am not interested in getting married at the moment it just proves that there always someone out there who'll want u. do not think that he is ur only hope. remember do not place all hopes on a human for it is committing shirk, ALLAH SWTA will bring u someone who is right for u however all in good times.

i truely hope the best for u my sister.
the climbing up a mountain is always hard, but the descend is always easy. ur test will end well Insha ALLAH.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

InshaAllah khayr, May Allah help you sister and give you happiness in this life and the next.

As we have discussed this issue and that you have arranged meeting with the Masjid and Imam that I suggested, I think I had better close this topic.

The Islamic Judiciary board is a free marriage and divorce service in the UK. The people incharge are inshaAllah good, they help and give advice according to the Quran and Sunnah. Are fair minded and know what women's rights according to Islam are.

20, Green Lane,
Small Heath,
Birmingham,
West Midlands
B9 5DB
Office Tel: 0121 773 0050

I would not advise to go to any other organisation or Mosque, as I dont really know any that would give advice according to the original Islamic teachings, many might base their ideas on incorrect Islamic understanding or culture etc. -- this is catastrophic in terms of advice to people for marriage, divorce etc.

If anyone has problem or question with regarding marriage / divorce then they can contact the above line.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

Status
Not open for further replies.