Need friends to share

aansoo

Assalam Walekum!

First of all my Warm Wishes to all the member of TTI, :ma: i really found of the content on the site.

I was very upset and just doing time pass on the net so though of gathering some islamic information online.

Just sharing this as my dairy. I dont have any body to share all this non-sense except allah.

Ya Allah i need bakshish Please forgive me on earth only i dont want to getdown at the day of Qayamat infornt of you.

Oh Allah forgive me here only. Oh Allah forgive me here only.

Massalam

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

jazaka Allahu kyran And welcome to TTI hope you enjoy your stay
may Allah guide you to the right path AMEEN
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister

k.tanzeela

:salam2:surely Allaah is most merciful and loves His mankind...He always look for those who repent and asks for His mercy so dont loose heart and come to the straight path and dont leave it...its nvr late to be right:wasalam:

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
:salam2:
welcome to tti.allah is great.let us praise n worship him he will surely forgive us.he is most merciful.may allah bless us all.:tti_sister:
enjoy ur stay

IbnAhmad

:salam2:
:ma: and :SMILY206: to TTI, Hope u benefit loads from this site and we are a family here so u have plenty of friends!!!!!!! Tke Cre :wasalam:

IbnAhmad

Ajrun As Though Years of Qiyamul Lail And Fasting

'An Awus bin Sa'ad Ats Tsaqafi, he said, "I have heard Rasulullaah Shalallaahu 'Alaihi wa Sallam said, "Whoever take a bath in Jum'at with a serious bath, then quickly come and hear the first khutbah by walking, does not ride a vehicle, and being close with the imam, and then listening to it and do not talk in it (or busy with other thing), so in EVERY STEPS of him will gain good deeds of 1 YEAR: of his fasting and his Qiyamul Lail.
(HR.ibn Majah kitabu Iqamaatish Shalawati wa Sunnati Fiiha bab 80: Jum'at Prayer Bath, no.898-1096). Shahih: Al Misykah (1388), Shahih Abu Daud (372). At Ta'liq Ar-Raghib (1/247) by Syaikh Muhammad Nashiruddin Al Albani.

When Entering A Market

From Umar ra, that Rasulullah say whoever read "Laa ilaha illallaahu (there is no ilah but Allah ) wahdahu (only) laa syariikallahu (there is no partner with Him) lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu (belong to Him all kingdom and praises), yuhyii wa yumiitu (He made life and death), wa huwa hayyu wa laa yamuutu (He is alive, never die), wa huwa 'alaa kulli sya'in Qadiir (and He is the Omnipotent)." (HR.Mustadrak Al Hakim declared as Hasan by syaikh Muhammad Nashiruddin Al Albani).
When entering a market, Allah will reward him with 1,000,000 hasanah and 1,000,000 of his sin will be erase.

'amal that as big as 2 mountains are doing shalat Janazah and then to carry the dead Muslim to the grave and to bury him/her.

Rasulullah said " No person who is feeling the difficulty and sadness then he pray, "Allahumma I am your worshipper, child of your worshipper, the crown of my head is on Your grasp, which been destined long ago in Your law, justice in your Qadha, I ask Thee with all the names which you name yourself with those, or names which Thee told to your servants, or which Thee sent down in your books, or which Thee make it as a secret in your unseen 'ilm (knowledge). I ask Thee with all that, so you will make Al Qur'an as light of my heart, light to my shuduur, eraser of my sadness, and calmer of my worries." Then he (Allah) will SUBSTITUTE IT WITH PLEASURE. (HR.Ahmad I:131).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

:salam2: Brother i think ur slightly confused, this is someone else's threat and u have completly changed the subject :lol: Please post this on a new thread!!!! hope i did not offend :wasalam:

arshadali326

seems like u r loosing ur heart. just remmember ALLAH has send us for some purpose. unless v dont fulfil that purpose, we'll be a lost person. if u wanna share ur problem, i m alway present to b a friend. u can email me any time. my email address,
[email protected]

fada_all

salam alikom

welcome brother to TTI family ,hope u will enjoy ur stay here and amy allah swt guide u and all of us to the right path insha allah and gain jannat lafirdous amine

salam alikom
ur sis

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

Welcome to TTI, as someone said before everyone here is your friend as we are all a family! :D

Wasalaam