Need friends

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
I am from India who has learnt islam and then reverted few months ago. Now wife also reverted so we are together in our discovery if islam. We cant tell to society yet about reversion so maintaining ecternal facade as it was before and that is causing our isolation also. Though we are practicing islam but cant do that to fullest extent due to external constraints. We need some good friends to keep our moral and Imman in good shape and also to confide our problems. Previous attempt resulted in a complete disaster. So appealing to all to help us.:salah::tti_sister:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
I am from India who has learnt islam and then reverted few months ago. Now wife also reverted so we are together in our discovery if islam. We cant tell to society yet about reversion so maintaining ecternal facade as it was before and that is causing our isolation also. Though we are practicing islam but cant do that to fullest extent due to external constraints. We need some good friends to keep our moral and Imman in good shape and also to confide our problems. Previous attempt resulted in a complete disaster. So appealing to all to help us.:salah::tti_sister:

Welcome to Islam!!!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!! May Allah Azzawajal Increase your Imaan and Ur Wife Imaan as well.................

Dear Bro n Sis in TTI Pls pray for them!!!!!!!!!!

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

Good to hear brother that u reverted to Islam.SubhanAllah ,What kind of help u need brother? we r with u inshAllah .May Allah SWT be with u :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Welcome to the TTI family. Insha'Allah you will be happy here. Please tell your wife to join. We have many sisters here. ( I am the cyberspace mommy of TTI )

icadams

Alhamdulillah, brother. Allahu Akbar. Congratulations on your reversion to Islam, you and your wife. I am sure that you will make many friends and find a tremendous amount of support here at the TTI forums.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum,

I am sooooo happy that you and now your wife has reverted to Islam. MashaAllah. :ma:
My heartiest congratulations to you and to your wife.

This is a great blessing of Allah (SWT) when He guides someone to His deen, the way of life which is pleasing to Him and which will provide Paradise in the hereafter.

But brother also remember... Allah says in the Quran, Surah 29, (Al-'Ankabut)

[29:2] Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe," without being put to the test?
[29:3] We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

So don't be afraid or get dishearted because of these tests/circumstances. Take it easy, but stand firm.

You are absoloutely right that now you need some good friends with families with whome you and your family learn the Islamic way of life (worship and all) and also get a support network.

Any suggestion depends on where you are living... In Europe or in USA or in India. So first tell us where you are living, without this information it is heard to give any ideas or suggestion.

Also could you please explain what do you mean by "Previous attempt resulted in a complete disaster."

With a lot of dua and that you become successful in this life and the next. Ameen.

Here I would like to post few more Ayaats of this Surah:

Sura 29, The Spider (Al-`Ankaboot)

[29:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[29:1] A. L. M.

[29:2] Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe," without being put to the test?

[29:3] We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

[29:4] Do those who commit sins think that they can ever fool us? Wrong indeed is their judgment.

[29:5] Anyone hoping to meet GOD, (should know that) such a meeting with GOD will most assuredly come to pass. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

[29:6] Those who strive, strive for their own good. GOD is in no need of anyone.

[29:7] Those who believe and lead a righteous life, we will certainly remit their sins, and will certainly reward them generously for their righteous works.

[29:8] We enjoined the human being to honor his parents. But if they try to force you to set up idols beside Me, do not obey them. To Me is your ultimate return, then I will inform you of everything you had done.

[29:9] Those who believe and lead a righteous life, we will certainly admit them with the righteous.

[29:10] Among the people there are those who say, "We believe in GOD," but as soon as they suffer any hardship because of GOD, they equate the people's persecution with GOD's retribution. But if blessings from your Lord come your way, they say, "We were with you." Is GOD not fully aware of the people's innermost thoughts?

[29:11] GOD will most certainly distinguish those who believe, and He will most certainly expose the hypocrites.

[29:12] Those who disbelieved said to those who believed, "If you follow our way, we will be responsible for your sins." Not true; they cannot bear any of their sins. They are liars.

[29:13] In fact, they will carry their own sins, in addition to loads of other people's sins for which they were responsible. Most certainly, they will be asked on the Day of Resurrection about their false claims.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Moonlight_88

Salam3laykum Brother

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife have converted to Islam. Mashallah both of you are so blessed:) May Allah ease every struggle you face (Ameen). Just remember after every hardhsip there is ease and Allah tests those he loves the most. See this as a mercy, it s a way for you to strengthen you ruh (soul) and start a new and beautiful life inshAllah. My prayers are with you and please do let us know how we can be of any help. Also please can you mention your Country/area of residence as people may be able to help you personally. If your in the UK, then there is no problem, we are here to help you and may be you can meet up with brothers and they will provide you with all the support they can give you inshAllah. Your part of the ummah and i would like to mention a beautiful hadeeth:

The Messenger of Allah (saw) also said, "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim],

Your our Muslim brother and your wife is our Muslim sister. So plese feel free to ask for any help you need inshAllah. Wallahi you don't understand how happy i am to hear such wonderful news. May Allah bless both of you (Ameen).

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah dear brother.

welcome to islaam. first of all, we are so glad to hear the news.

welcome to the muslim community living in india as well. if you fear for your family, then try to move to a nearby muslim community, in sha Allah.

my knowledgeable brothers and sisters in this site is always with you and me to assist us, (by the will of Allah).

salaam.

dunno

The best news i heard in weeks :) welcome to islam what a great blessing you have received.

If you need anything let me know and if i can i would love to help.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

masha Allah, alhamdu li Allah
very glad to hear that, may Allah accept your efforts, ameen
we are here always insha Allah

we ud love to help and be with you always, isha Allah
keep visiting forums, insha Allah u'll be benefited

glad tidings brother

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM..:)

Welcome to our family here on TTI..:)

May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere...:)

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU YA AKHI..:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

sunnyhayat

We are really overwhelmed by all your responses!
Inshallah our journey in islam will be easier with this welcome!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
We are really overwhelmed by all your responses!
Inshallah our journey in islam will be easier with this welcome!

I am happy that you feel this way. We all should help each other, afterall we are all brothers and sisters in Islam.
But sadly this is just a cyber-space so we can only do so much. What you and your family need is a real family network of good Muslims friends. I will pray to Allah (SWT) and InshaAllah you will have this network of friends in due time.

sunnyhayat

I am happy that you feel this way. We all should help each other, afterall we are all brothers and sisters in Islam.
But sadly this is just a cyber-space so we can only do so much. What you and your family need is a real family network of good Muslims friends. I will pray to Allah (SWT) and InshaAllah you will have this network of friends in due time.

Yes cyberspace is such a place where u feel near to someone but so far. I need friends to discuss many thing affecting me and my life so even cyber friends are good. but cant discuss in open forum as nothing i wish to discuss is of any importance to general discussion of islam