Need help dealing with hardships and family

luv.islam

IDENTIFY,ANALYZE & ELIMINATE

:salam2:
Sister first of all let me start by saying that i feel really sorry for your sorrows & pray that may Allah(s.w.t) bring peace & joy to ur soul & end all the miseries..i was facing some problems before i consulted a brother who said a thing dat still rings up in my mind..he said & i qoute "MASHALLAH BROTHER DONT WORRY ALLAH(s.w.t) IS TESTING U,BE STRONG" he sounded so relaxed now i knw why...im no scholar of islam & neither am i a doctor but i wud like to advise u being brother in faith.I wud also like to say that to some extent i can feel da agony u r going thru because i too hav gone thru dix phase where i had rebellious tendencies towards myself & a sense of self pettiness..please dont let go of the rope of Allah(s.w.t)hold it strong,pray,ready quran & do zikr...He is the one who is going to help u get out of all ur sorrows & all ur miseries...

1)First & the utmost importance which i take from the things uv mentioned i dont blv that dix is da only reason why u feel da way u do...im not saying dat im 100% rite but i feel dat dere is something dat makes u so depressed dat u feel like hurting urself wud do da job,because giving pain to urself in such cases are because of a thought dat ur feelings r not being felt,heard & addressed by the people u care & love.so make it sure identify wats really bothering u.

2)sleeping pills hav temporary effects,a person takes dem to avoid wats happening around him/her...& blv me dat facing dose probs is da only way...a person can run as much as he wants but he cant hide..im being very very straight forward here but sooner or later u wud hav to face dose probs anyway so why not now...

3)hurting urself by anymean physical or mental abuse wud bring out more & more anger & frustration wid da passage of time...having mood swings,being impatient & hostile towards any advise
NOW WAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY

One thing thts very important which uv already done is expressing ur feelings in order to seek advise...it means u knw dat u do hav a prob which needs to be addressed immediately...now u can find any friend who understands u & share all ur worries with her..dont let anything go,just pour ur heart out,if u cry alone it means ur hurting urself & if u cry & someones dere to comfort u then it decreases the stress level.Now be ready to build up self esteem & start trying to eliminate da build up stress... exercise is a good way,go out do some cardio exercise,jogging running cycling etc...dont be a loner at all...& if u feel like everything is completely messed up & out of ur hand den a therapist is always a gud choice..
& SISTER REALLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG ADVISE BUT I DIDNT HAD A SHORTER VERSION :SMILY346:

ONCE AGAIN I PRAY DAT MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY HELP U GET OUT OF ANY PROBLEM U FACE,MAY HE GUIDES U & END ALL UR SORROWS & MAY U LIVE A HAPPY LIFE

JZK

Tasnima Khan

Everyone thank you sooooooooo much my brotehrs and sisters it means sooooooo much ti me that you have all replied with such kind, soothing and helpful words that i cant articulate it in speech and writing, i just want you all to know that i will make dua for all of you from the botom of my heart that may Allah (swt) bestow his mercy and blessings upon u all and fill your lives with hapiness and joy and keep you steadfast on his deen and may we all meet in Jannah Insha'Allah :)

sultanb

Everyone gave great advice, and I'd like to add some if I may. I hope it helps.

As other's pointed out, surrendering to Allah and also taking actions required for your condition is needed.

So with that in mind;

Al-Fatihah

An-Nas, seeking Allah's protection from evil whispers whenever you have evil urges.

Prophet Ayyub's (alayhi salam) du'a "Indeed adversity has touched me, and You are the Most Merciful of the Merciful." 21:83 "Anneee..." and "And when I am ill, it is He who cures me. And who will cause me to die and the bring me to life." "Wa-itha..." 26:80-81

Prophet Nuh's (alayhi salam) du'a "Indeed, I am overpowered, so help." 54:10

Make du'a for your parents as Prophet Ibrahim (alayhi salam) did "Our Lord, forgive me and my parents..." 14:41 "Rabigh firlee waliwalidayya"

Recite before going to sleep "Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die [He takes] during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."39:42 and "His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent." 57:2

Exalt Allah (SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilllah) when you've awaken 52:48, after making du'a and anytime when you're feeling sad. (15:97-98)

Tasnima Khan

Everyone gave great advice, and I'd like to add some if I may. I hope it helps.

As other's pointed out, surrendering to Allah and also taking actions required for your condition is needed.

So with that in mind;

Al-Fatihah

An-Nas, seeking Allah's protection from evil whispers whenever you have evil urges.

Prophet Ayyub's (alayhi salam) du'a "Indeed adversity has touched me, and You are the Most Merciful of the Merciful." 21:83 "Anneee..." and "And when I am ill, it is He who cures me. And who will cause me to die and the bring me to life." "Wa-itha..." 26:80-81

Prophet Nuh's (alayhi salam) du'a "Indeed, I am overpowered, so help." 54:10

Make du'a for your parents as Prophet Ibrahim (alayhi salam) did "Our Lord, forgive me and my parents..." 14:41 "Rabigh firlee waliwalidayya"

Recite before going to sleep "Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die [He takes] during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought."39:42 and "His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent." 57:2

Exalt Allah (SubhanAllah, Alhamdulilllah) when you've awaken 52:48, after making du'a and anytime when you're feeling sad. (15:97-98)

Wa Alaikum Salaam Brother, Jazakhallah Khairum for your beautiful advice, i will definately keep it in mind and of course you may give advice, it was really helpful, may Allah(swt) bless you and reward you for your effort Insha'Allah and bless you with happiness Insha'Allah.