Need Help!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As-Salamo Alaikome........

I just read online there is a salat you can pray to ask Allah to help in making an important decision for you. I really want to do this prayer but I need help. I havent yet reverted so my question is will Allah even hear my prayer???

My problem is all I can find is the transliteration in writing on the internet. Thats fine because I also have the translation into english but for me pronouncing the arabic words even with the transliteration is sometimes difficult so I would ask if anyone here might know where I can get this salat in audio version such as mp3 format. I would like to hear it being pronounced so to be sure I am doing it correctly.

Any help you can offer is so greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you!!!! :hijabi:

daywalker

As-Salamo Alaikome........

I just read online there is a salat you can pray to ask Allah to help in making an important decision for you. I really want to do this prayer but I need help. I havent yet reverted so my question is will Allah even hear my prayer???

Dont tell me you wanna pray this prayer cause of the decision that you should become muslim or not!!!

The thing which is obligatory you must do it. If you believe the aspect of Islam you shouldn´t delay any longer and say shahadah and become muslim.

And this moment become a muslim officialy is obligatory upon you if you also belief in this.

And to the answer of your question: yes He does. He hears everybody.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Dear sister Tree2008,

Sorry I dont know any site which provides it with audio. As per the salah you mentioned, it is the salah that is called Salatul Isthikhara. It is a salah that is to be done while making a difficult decision in life. It cannot be done for any Fard or Waajib. You are not allowed to do it do decide whether 'to revert or not', as the brother said. But you can do it for things like 'whether to migrate to Maldives or not', 'marry this person or not', 'go to this job or that one' etc etc. As you said it will be difficult for you to pronounce if I write it in Latin, I have nothing to do, but hope some other brother or sister will help.

Sister please do revert as soon as possible as we do not know when we will die. After reverting, you can learn more and more.

May ALLAH (swt) make your journey easy. I am waiting for the wonderful news from you.

Regards.

-brother IbnAdam-

Isra

aka Tree2008
This question must have been so misleading because of the way I worded it and Im very sorry for that but my question was legitimate I assure you.

I know that I cannot perform this salat to ask if I should revert or not and that was never my intention. I also understand that nobody knows when they will die and I should do Shahada as soon as possible which I promise you I will. I have plans for that very day and I already know when I will do it. Actually for me it is just a formality as I have already said it aloud with nobody around to witness it but.............I need to do it formally in front of witnesses and I will soon. The rest is still very confusing for me so I am taking everything one step at a time in reference to learning everything I need to know.

Please dont worry about me because Im in good hands (Allah) and I just had a question about listening to this salat so I could hear the pronunciation. I am on the right path I assure you. Sorry for the misleading post. I really am fine. :shymuslima1:

salahdin

[yt]Tb25hi3xEYE[/yt]

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

(98) Say: "O ye People of the Book! why obstruct ye those who believe, from the path of Allah seeking to make it crooked, while ye were yourselves witnesses (to Allah's Covenant)? But Allah is not unmindful of all that ye do." (99) O ye who believe! if ye listen to a faction among the People of the Book, they would (indeed) render you apostates after ye have believed! (100) And how would ye deny Faith while unto you are rehearsed the Signs of Allah, and among you lives the Messenger? Whoever holds firmly to Allah will be shown a way that is straight. (101) O ye who believe! fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in
a state of Islam. Al-E-Imran 98:101.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salamo Alaikome.......

I want to thank everyone who responded to this thread. I appreciate all of your help more than you can know. May Allah bless you for your kindness.