need help

tj0050

i am new at this and i need help i love this girl and we are dateing but its aginst the religion idk what to do salam

BigAk

If your intention are pure, marry her... If not, leave her and ask for Allah for a suitable replacement and ask Him for forgiveness.

naaad

mu'minah
i am new at this and i need help i love this girl and we are dateing but its aginst the religion idk what to do salam

Salaam Alaikum,

firstly, i think if u both really love each other with pure hearts, u should stop dating and get married soon. it will be the best thing for you emotionally as well as religiously...
if not, then you should part ways and repent for the sin of being in a relationship without marriage.
May ALLAH guide you both to the Path that is best for the two of you...:tti_sister:

naaad

mu'minah
anywas the problem is ima only 17 and so

then i guess u shud wait for a year or 2 and concetrate more on ur career. so that u can live happily ever after marriage :SMILY231:

but if u can't stop dating then u need to do the nikaah(u can speak to her) and then when u r settled well, u can marry her publicly and take her home.

fada_all

and its not just that i started to do drugs again so

no brother drugs as u konw it is first haram and it will hurt u so much and destroy ur health .. my allah heal u soon insha allah....

my allah help us alla to the right path insha allah

salam alikom