Need help

Laure

Im confused right now ny emotion are goin crazy.
My husband spend all this week end with his friend never home, he comes back late i spend all my day home cleaning cookin and its bother me that he doesnt even eat. I think he is on a website for meeting people some times i think that he is cheating on me. Im very insecure i dnt knw what to do or think hr said he never cheat what should i do?
My friend just told me that she needs help but i dnt want to give her a wrong advice help mee plzzzz

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
My husband spend all this week end with his friend never home, he comes back late i spend all my day home cleaning cookin and its bother me that he doesnt even eat. I think he is on a website for meeting people some times i think that he is cheating on me. Im very insecure i dnt knw what to do or think hr said he never cheat what should i do?
My friend just told me that she needs help but i dnt want to give her a wrong advice help mee plzzzz

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

I am not married yet, so it might not be most appropriate for me to advice on this matter. That is why when I saw it first, I also waited to see if a married brother or sister may answer.

Anyway, with Allah's help, let me mention what I suggest to your friend.

1. Make a lots of Du'a to Allah and ask to make your marriage life trustful. It is the strongest weapon of Muslims.

2. Welcome husband with a huge smile on your face and greet him with Assalam 'Alaikum, and address him with a sweet name which he likes. This will inshaAllah increase love between you.

3. Try to remember the food he liked most. If you know how to make it, prepare if for him. If you do not know, try to find recipes from relevant websites or books, and prepare if for him.

4. Give him a surprise when he comes home, and keep your concerns to be discussed later when you both have a pleasing environment for a good discussion.

5. Listen to each other, and do not raise voice even if he speak wrong or illogical. Be calm and remember Allah is the ONLY source of strength.

InshaAllah if your friend try her best as above, I do believe both can discuss about it very well and can find a solution together, and can remove any existing doubts. :)

Remember the little trick. A huge smiley welcome, and a delicious food he loves most, and do not mention about any concerns until the best time.

Once again, I am waiting for the replies of others.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Isra

aka Tree2008

As salamo alaikome

I am so sorry for the lateness of my reply but I only have access to the internet at certain times and have to wait until I am in the town where there is internet access.

I felt the need to reply to your thread because I have gone through similar situations where I have had my doubts since my marriage is relatively new. BUT I have to tell you that I never relay my doubts or my insecurities to my husband. Why? Because I believe that my doubts and insecurities are from the shaitan. Shaitan is not happy when a believer is blessed by Allah with happiness in this life. It just drives him CRAZY! He will do ANYTHING to get the believer to doubt in what Allah has given him and he doesnt stop until that blessing is totally destroyed. It is up to US as believers whether or not we will listen to the evil whispers of the shaitan that will devour our relationship and totally destroy it. I choose not to listen and if my heart feels the need to question I just remind it that my marriage is a blessing and a gift from Allah and that even when I cant see what my husband is doing Allah sees him.

If you have very strong doubt or some small proof that your husband may be cheating on you I suggest that you remind him that Allah sees ALL and whatever he is doing he will be accountable for in the day we all stand before our Lord. Then leave it in Allahs hands. Trust in Allah that he will not make you suffer any more than you are able to endure and then ENDURE patiently. One thing I have learned in this life is that we cannot change the actions of another person and we are only accountable for our own actions so worry only about yourself and pray alot.

Thats my advice. I wish for your friend all the best and inshallah her Iman will stay strong and she will find patience.

wa salam