Need of your special dua [really special]

naz haider

Assalam Alaikum,

Be calm, confident and keep telling yourself 'Allah is with me, my parents and my loved ones believe in me... and I know I can do it'. The keywords are 'I can, I will, I must'.
And most importantly, don't forget to ask Allah to grant you your wish. Offer namaz, say La Ilaha Illah...
Wear a smile, do your best.
Good wishes for you...
Allah Hafiz

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Aww I hope you do very well :) I will makes lots of dua for you :D like always

Ohh and please don't be yourself, kidding :p

Wasalam

:) jazakAllah khair :) ameen to ur duas behna

:salam2:

heheheh.:biggrin:for me that's a very old request you made.i think i've been praying for that for about 2.5 months already.:tongue:i'm already all ears to the goody good news.i know you have what is needed to become a doc.:)so just have some more faith in urself and ALLAH.

and yeah sis muslim_gurl is right.don't be yourself you'll scare them away.:tongue:

:) yes behna thank u :) JazakAllah khair

:p scare them :lol: i haven't been successful with u and muslim_gurl

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum :)

JazakAllah khair everyone thank u so much for ur love i really hope it goes well too :)

May ALlah (swt) gives success to everyone in every step of their life - ameen

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktu bro hope you are doing fine . May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH give what you want amin. For everything is written down,its either you get it or not there is nothing in between and i hope you get what you want bro INSHALLAH. Give thanks in either way ALHAMDULLILAH .

abuzakariya

salam alaikum Shaheerpark, I hope your interview goes well for you. To be better prepared for your interview. Write down what you feel they will ask you. Sit in front of the mirror and start asking yourself questions one by one. After each question look at yourself in the mirror and start answering without looking anywhere but at yourself. When you are answering a question to yourself watch your body language. See how you sit, how you smile, how you use your hands shoulders and EYES. I have done this for most of my interviews and presentations. Every time I had to give a presentation in front of people I always felt nervous. Now I sit and laugh at myself how silly it was. My biggest presentation was in college (approximately 80 students) and my most important interview was Toronto police headquarters for cooperative education. Both were successful but I also prayed to God a lot. I wish you great success. May Almighty One make it easy for you. Ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
Well the interview is over I think i did well, I gave it my best shot ALhumdulilah, im just really nervous I hope it went according to their expectations.

Please im really nervous Every MAKE DUA PLEASE!!!

abuzakariya

aslam o aliakum
Well the interview is over I think i did well, I gave it my best shot ALhumdulilah, im just really nervous I hope it went according to their expectations.

let us know what the results are ok? Also I wanted to ask where the med school is? In Toronto?