NEED PERSONAL ADVICE IN LIFE MATTERS

IDAHLLI

HELLO I HAVE A SITUATION AND NEED SOME ADVICE:

I want to tell everyone that I was never satisfied with other religions, and not cause they aren’t comfortable to me, but for its flaws and weaknesses, I have always believe God is the only one you should pray to and love, I don’t believe in images either, many times I wished for woman wearing different because guys always made me feel bad just looking at me like a trophy or even harassment which is very shameful and bad for a little girl to go thru, I want for me a man that loves and worships God the way I do or even more, a guy that will be in the good path, unlike non religious man who blame God for their misfortune or even others that believe only when they need help, i have read an article on this society now where feminism is not working as woman expected, men are comfortable and don’t work cause they know woman will help them pay bills and labors are supposed to be divided but non of this happens putting the woman on a hard situation that wont ever change, im a working woman but I really wish that I can enjoy my time with my babies if God s gives me the opportunity and raise them myself to make them love God as I do and to grow as good persons.

Back on time while studying my career we read about cultures and religions, that s when I found out about Islam but they weren’t deep and they said what all of us westerns are told, no human rights, no treating woman right, biting, killing by honor, but my teacher was always respective to religion and said it was different from what people do and that had nothing to do with it, I though back then that maybe this was it, my option, the truth, after a long time I traveled to Canada and met a guy who was from an Arab country, I immediately told my mom cause here in Mexico we are very close to our mothers, and so she was afraid and she told me don’t fall in love with him, don’t , for sure he is Muslim, go ask him and so I did, but I was not afraid and I loved the fact that this man actually believed in God the way I did, but as I ve said u hear daily many stories about Muslims killing, bombing, especially in usa about guy s not defending their wives from their families abuses, so everyone in my family is afraid of me marrying this man and him biting me up, not respecting me, not letting me out of the country, etc, so as I know more about Islam I feel I belong more to it, except for the questions posted on that link 4 wives thing, and I already have an answer, a logical answer which I expect to hear from someone, not the answers that are always given….

And still I am afraid, afraid because first of all I am not accepted in his family, he told them he wants to marry me and they had someone for him already so they come with many excuses, with no sense: one of them is cause I am not a Muslim but I feel this like racist and they don’t even give me the chance to show them how much I respect God and fear him, and how much I have help their son to grow in his own religion, they just say NO she is not Muslim and we have someone for you already, but he knew from the beginning I was going to love Islam for our past conversations about God and religion, and he was right, I feel this a bit insulting cause I m a girl from a good family, I have my career and even studied before that I have work, I have travel, I have no addictions at all, I speak 3 languages, almost 4, I have family values, and I even tell him to be patient to them and love them, I understand family is very important cause it is for me as well so I keep on telling him to love them and not judge them, and I am here willing to know a religion that I believe it was meant for me since ever, with this man or without him, but still I am in love and sometimes think is going to be very hard in this environment which is 0 Islamic to even follow or know it deeply and also I believe they won’t ever accept me and love me or respect me as their children, in Mexico when u marry a man he becomes part of the family and you as his wife you become part of his family and they treat you as one of them and help you and love you.

And they found very important that I am older than him, he lied to me when we met because he knew about a guy a rejected cause he was younger than me , so he lied and said he was my age, and after a long time when we got serious in our relationship he told me the truth, he is 4 years younger, and so I am here to ask all of you what do you think???? Should I keep on fighting for him, should I let him go, he insist on staying with me and he loves me a lot, he s facing his parents but they were going to spend on his wedding if it was with that other girl, and when it comes to me, they say he s not prepare or then they say she s not Muslim, or you haven’t finish your career, but when it came to the girl they chosen non of this matters, so many from this web site are from the same culture as him, I am asking you for your opinion,

Any comments on this will help, as Muslims you can talk and maybe tell me I shouldn’t be with him or he shouldn’t be with me for any reason, or on the contrary u can advice me on how to proceed,

MERCI, Blessings to you all
Que Dios los llene de gracia y bendiciones.

Meekaal

Peace be upon you.

All praise is for Allaah (i.e. God) for instilling the love of Him in your heart and for believing in His oneness. The essence and foundation of Islaam is to believe in and worship one unique God (i.e. Allaah) Who is the creator and sustainer of everything. We would like to know your thoughts about Islaam. If you have questions in your head that prevent you from converting we are too willing to answer them for you, by the will of Allaah.

Sister, you should know that the success of this life and the eternal hereafter is to believe in and worship God as He has commanded us. We, in Islaam, believe that all the messengers of God were sent with the same message of worshiping God alone. All the previous messengers were sent to a specific nation to remind them of their duties to God. The final messenger, Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him), was sent to the whole of mankind. We believe that every person has the right to worship God alone without any discrimination of age, race, gender, or social status. Islaam is for all human beings.

Sister, if you become a Muslim, it is for your success in this life and in the Hereafter. May be by becoming a Muslim the family of the man may also accept his marriage to you and help him in it. You already believe in one God and you love Him deeply, and all thank be to God for that. However, after belief directly comes obedience and worship of God. And the best way to worship God is the way which He has revealed for mankind for all nations, i.e. Islaam.

I sincerely ask you to consider this. If you have any question about Islaam, don't hesitate to ask. We want what is best for you in this life and in your eternal hereafter.

May Allaah (i.e. God) guide you and grant you success.

IDAHLLI

Thank you for your reply, I should say that if i become Muslim is not to fulfill his family needs, but to fill my heart with peace, and if i do it i want it to be real, i dont want to be "warm", i should choose between cold and hot but never warm,

I am new here but I have been reading and researching everywhere about Islam and is not that i dont love it, i had issue on accepting just one detail wich is men marring 4 wives but i have been answered to this matter and so i understand now the reason,

Why i havent become muslim, well i am afraid of doing the wrong things, i know absolutly no one here in Mexico that is muslim of follows Islam, and i feel all alone in this, I even got Quran in spanish and while reading I was terrify of the things the book said so i came to my boyfriend and ask why God would say such as terrible things and unfortunally we found out translation was really bad and of course that it was an attempt to make people belive Islam is the worst.

So basically i dont want to do things wrong or how am i supposed to know that what i am doing is right, or my pronunciation or wich step goes first or last, i am overwhelm, and i know everyone will judge me, laugh at me, even if i wear different because i live in a city where normal temperature is 54C, and think is for him but as i told him when he asked me to read about Islam i said yes i promisse you i will read and research but i do not promise to become one, but as we talked a lot of religion he knew that i was going to love this religion and he was right, but i dont care what will people think honestly i care of how i feel and my soul and spirit and the hereafter and only what Allah will think.

I was thinking in getting to know Islam by internet and maybe books and TTI has been really helpful and the info that the brothers n sisters share to me and others, but i though to wait and let me guide by him and his family.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Greetings IDAHLLI,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you because from your story, I found many signs that your heart seeks nothing but Truth. You said you love God (Allah), and from your writing, I am sure you try to be a good servant of Him. In almost all the religions, there are many people who do not really think and do not do their own research to find whether the religion they belong is Truth. Many people are out there who are Christians because their Parents are Christians, Muslims because their Parents are Muslims, Hindus because their Parents are Hindus, Jews because their Parents are Jews etc etc. That is the worst Idea a person can have. That is simply called "Blind Following".

Islam says us (mankind) to study and think about the Creations of Allah (God). We Muslims also have to study Islam further and know what it tells us. We should see whether there is any contradiction in Quran. Because the words of Allah (God) will never have any contradiction in it. Similarly, if Bible has any contradiction in it, we should not follow it because the words of God will never have any contradiction.

This is how we should keep on learning in our journey to the Truth. When a person finds Truth, s/he will be 100% sure that s/he is in the Truth.

Back to your story. In Islam, age difference is not something which prevents mankind to marry each other. Muslim man are also allowed to marry women among Muslims and Alhlul Kitaab (Christians and Jews). However they cannot marry any other women in any other Religion and even if they are allowed to marry Ahlul Kitaab women, it is not appreciated in Islam.

From the very first stage, the boy you are talking about has chosen a wrong rout. A Non-Mahram (people to whom Marriage is permissible) man and woman cannot be together like we see in west, before Marriage in Islam. There are certain procedures to follow, for the benefit of whole mankind, in Islam. If we do not follow the rules and procedures of Allah (God), the result will be Horrible. A small example for this is that nearly 40% of the children born in US are in out of wedlock. And in UK, it is 42%. Is it not Horrible to hear? This is what they want to bring into the Muslim communities also. This is the result of leaving their religion aside. All the Religions call for peaceful and prosperous lives in this world and in the next world.

Really your story made my feeling that there are people who strives to achieve truth, stronger than earlier.

I am very sorry as I am unable to go into the core of the problem you are facing my respected sister in Humanity. I call on you to keep praying to God (Allah) to show you the correct path and to keep you firm in it.

-Your brother in Humanity-

Meekaal

Sister, anything that you need you should ask for it. If you want Qur'aan translations, books on Islaam, questions, anything, just ask and inshaa'Allaah (i.e. God willing) we will be ready to help you out.

You shouldn't worry about what people think if they are against what God wants from you. You can distinguish right from wrong by going back to the Qur'aan and the authentic statements of the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him).

May Allaah make your affairs easy for you.

IDAHLLI

Thank you, and yes i agree is really bad to have children out of marriage, i want to do things right when it comes to my future and that is why i asked him to tell his parents all the truth about age, and religion I still go to church on sundays, and yes i am sure there is many people out there feeling as i did, when i was younger like 14 years old i decided to tell my mom i wasnt comfortable with Catholics (they belive Maryam was Virgen, Vatican, pope) and that I was feeling comfortable with Christians (they belive Maryam was not virgen) more than catholics and she was so Mad at me and tried to avoid me from going to Xstians and we fight about it and after a while i didnt feel comfortable with Xstians either but here in Mexico is like there isnt any other religion, and as i have mention before i think if Islam was know over here pffff everyone would become muslim, cause our traditions and culture arent that different, we love and worship God and we pray, is up to us how many times but like me sometimes i do it more than 8 or 13 times a day and also in our culture we dont belive is right to be together before marriage, and many other things that people think as westerns we are all the same, maybe like canadians or americans, but i should say in Mexico we even have communities where man marry more than 1 woman, or many wear covering cloths and woman cover their hair but mostly in south of Mexico, i live next to the border within USA, so there is a lot of influence but still family values are appreciated and also good conduct.

I dont like people thinking of Mexican as westerns cause i ve heard that before that we have no moral or shame and i know is what you hear, same as we hear really bad things about muslims, but i really want to tell everyone here than when it comes to mexicans i belive u should effort to meet them because we are very similar in many ways, for instance as woman we love ans raise our children and take care of family, there is only something more important to this and is worshiping God, cause he is the one sending our children, and so i belive for muslim woman this is priority as well and we dont belive in divorce this should be the last last thing and even if you are catholic you must send your request to the vatican and they should approve it, for reasons like infidelity or biting. before there wasnt any divorce although man used to cheat on their wives but as woman they stayed quiet and took it, cause divorce is not an option.

Well I have said a lot about us, please dont think we are all westerns crazy and uneducated people, as i dont belive all muslims bit their wifes or kill them in honor.

Brother i should ask for help now, wich is the first step to Islam, reading the holy book Quran? and if its like this i have downloaded a tool bar which has Quran but i wonder if there is any specific way to read it or which chapter goes first?

IDAHLLI

OH AND PLEASE DONT MISSUNDERSTAND MY WORDS, I DIDNT THINK WRONG OR TAKE ANYTHING AS INSULT AT ALL,

BROTHERS I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION,

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE HOLY BOOK OF QURAN COMES FROM OUR BOOKS THE JEWISH BOOK TORAH AND THEN THE CATHOLIC OR XSTIAN (SAME AND ONLY BOOK) BIBLE, IS THIS RIGHT?

CAUSE I KNOW RELIGION ISLAM COMES AFTER THIS 2 RELIGIONS AND THAT AT THE END THIS IS THE PERFECT ONE.

massi

OH AND PLEASE DONT MISSUNDERSTAND MY WORDS, I DIDNT THINK WRONG OR TAKE ANYTHING AS INSULT AT ALL,

BROTHERS I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION,

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE HOLY BOOK OF QURAN COMES FROM OUR BOOKS THE JEWISH BOOK TORAH AND THEN THE CATHOLIC OR XSTIAN (SAME AND ONLY BOOK) BIBLE, IS THIS RIGHT?

CAUSE I KNOW RELIGION ISLAM COMES AFTER THIS 2 RELIGIONS AND THAT AT THE END THIS IS THE PERFECT ONE.
1-

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
2-no it's wrong , the Quran is not a quote from the bible !!!
3- there are few things match together because the came from one source , I mean from God but the bible has been changed for years only in few passages !!!
4- the Quran comes to clear and correct the belief of the people and denied the myths and the pagans !! ( plus the changing in the bible of course )
5- the quran is from Allaah
Praise be to Allaah. Praise be to Allaah Who has made good dear to you; we ask Him to increase you in guidance and faith, and to guide your parents to practise Islam and adhere to its rulings.
With regard to the Quraan and the proof that it is the word of Allaah, these are specious arguments which were put forward out of stubbornness and arrogance by the first kaafirs to whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent. Allaah refuted what they said in many ways, proving their words to be false and pointing out what was wrong with it. For example:
1- This Quraan is challenge from Allaah to mankind and the jinn to produce anything like it, but they were unable to. Then He challenged them to produce only ten soorahs like it, and they were unable to. Then He challenged them to produce something like the shortest soorah in the Quraan, and they could not do it, even though those who were being challenged were the most eloquent and well-spoken of mankind, and the Quraan was revealed in their language. Yet despite that they stated that they were completely incapable of doing that. This challenge has remained down throughout history, but not one person has been able to produce anything like it. If this were the word of a human being, some people would have been able to produce something like it or close to it. There is a great deal of evidence for this challenge in the Quraan, for example, the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):
Say: If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Quraan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another ;
[al-Israa 17:88]
Allaah says, challenging them to produce just ten soorahs:
Or they say, He (Prophet Muhammad) forged it (the Quraan). Say: Bring you then ten forged Soorah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allaah (to your help), if you speak the truth!
[Hood 11:13 interpretation of the meaning]
Allaah says, challenging them to produce just one soorah:
And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quraan) to Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a Soorah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allaah, if you are truthful
[al-Baqarah 2:23 interpretation of the meaning]

2- No matter how much knowledge and understanding mankind attains, they will still inevitably make mistakes, forget things or fall short. If the Quraan were not the word of Allaah, there would be some contradictions and shortcomings in it, as Allaah says:
Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely, have found therein many a contradiction
[al-Nisa 4:82 interpretation of the meaning]
But it is free from any shortcoming, error or contradiction; indeed, all of it is wisdom, mercy and justice. Whoever thinks that there is any contradiction in it, that is because of his diseased thinking and mistaken understanding; if he refers to the scholars they will explain to him what is correct and clear up the confusion for him, as Allaah says:
Verily, those who disbelieved in the Reminder (i.e. the Quraan) when it came to them (shall receive the punishment). And verily, it is an honourable well fortified respected Book (because it is Allaahs Speech, and He has protected it from corruption).
Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it, (it is) sent down by the All Wise, Worthy of all praise (Allaah)”
[Fussilat 41:41-42 interpretation of the meaning]

3- Allaah has guaranteed to preserve this Quraan, and He says:
Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quraan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”
[al-Hijr 15:9 interpretation of the meaning]
Every letter of it was transmitted by thousands from thousands down throughout history, and not one letter of it was altered. If any person tried to alter anything in it, or add something or take something away, then he would be exposed straight away, because Allaah is the One Who has guaranteed to preserve the Quraan, unlike the case with other divinely-revealed Books which Allaah revealed to the people of a particular Prophet only, and not to all of mankind, so He did not guarantee to preserve them, rather He delegated their preservation to the followers of the Prophets. But they did not preserve them, rather they introduced alterations and changes which distorted most of the meanings. The Quraan, on the other hand, was revealed by Allaah to all of mankind until the end of time, because the Message of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the final message, so the Quraan is preserved in mens hearts and in written form, as is proven by the events of history. How many people have tried to change the aayahs of the Quraan and deceive the Muslims, but they were quickly exposed and their falsehood was discovered, even by Muslim children.
Another of the definitive signs that this Quraan was not produced by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) but that it came revealed by Allaah to him is the following:
4- The great miracles which the Quraan contains of legislation, rulings, stories and beliefs, which could not be produced by any created being no matter how great his intelligence and level of understanding. No matter how hard people try to promulgate laws to regulate their lives, they can never succeed so long as they are far away from the teachings of the Quraan; the further away they are, the greater their rate of failure. This is something that has been proven by the kuffaar themselves.
5- Reports of matters of the unseen, both past and future, which no human being could speak of independently, no matter how great his knowledge, especially at that time which is regarded as primitive in terms of technology and modern tools. There are many things which had not been discovered yet, and which have only been discovered after lengthy and difficult exploration with the most modern equipment, but Allaah told us about them in the Quraan, and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned them, fifteen centuries ago, such as the stages of embryonic development, the nature of the oceans, etc. These things have made some kaafirs state that this could only have come from God, as in the case of the development of the embryo:
Only 60 years ago, researchers confirmed that man does not come into existence all at once, but rather he passes through stages of development one after another. Only 60 years ago, science discovered this one Quraanic fact.
Shaykh al-Zandaani said, we met an American professor, one of the greatest American scientists, whose name was Professor Marshall Johnson, and we told him that it says in the Qur’aan that man is created in stages. When he heard this, he was sitting down, but he stood up and said, Stages? We said, That was in the seventh century CE! This Book came and said, man was created in stages. He said, That is impossible, impossible We told him, Why do you say that? This Book says (interpretation of the meaning):
He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation in three veils of darkness
[al-Zumar 39:6]
What is the matter with you, that [you fear not Allaah (His punishment), and] you hope not for reward (from Allaah or you believe not in His Oneness).
While He has created you in (different) stages
[Nooh 71:14]
Then he sat back down on his chair and after a few moments he said, There are only three possibilities. The first is that Muhammad had a huge microscope through which he managed to study these things and he knew things that the people did not know, and he said these things. The second is that this happened by accident, it was a coincidence. The third is that he was a Messenger from God. We said, With regard to the first idea, that he had a microscope and other equipment, you know that a microscope needs lenses, and lenses need glass and technical expertise and other equipment. Some of this information can only be discovered with an electron microscope which needs electricity, and electricity needs knowledge which should have been acquired by an earlier generation. It is not possible for this knowledge to have been acquired all at once in a single generation; the previous generation would have had to strive hard in developing science and transmitting it to the next generation, and so on. But for this to be the work of one man, with no one coming before him or after him, either in his own land or the neighbouring lands for the Romans, Persians and Arabs were ignorant and had no such equipment for one man to have all these instruments and tools which he did not pass on to anyone else this is not possible. He said, Thats right, it would be very difficult. We said, And for it to have been an accident or coincidence, what would you think if we said that the Quraan did not mention this fact only in one verse but in several verses, and that it did not refer to it in general terms but that it gave details of every stage, saying that in the first stage such and such happens, in the second stage such and such happens, in the third stage and so on. Could that be a coincidence? When we explained to him all the details of those stages, he said, It is wrong to say that this is an accident! This is well-founded knowledge. We said, Then how do you explain it? He said, There is no explanation except that this is revelation from above! nbsp;
With regard to the many statements in the Quraan concerning the sea, some of these facts were not discovered until very recently, and many of them are still unknown. For example, these facts were discovered after hundreds of marine stations had been set up, and after images had been taken by satellites. The one who said this was Professor Schroeder, one of the greatest oceanographers in West Germany. He used to say that if science advanced, religion would have to retreat. But when he heard the translation of the verses of the Quraan, he was stunned and said, These could not be the words of a human being. And Professor Dorjaro, a professor of oceanography, told us of the latest developments on science, when he heard the aayah:
Or (the state of a disbeliever) is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with waves topped by waves, topped by dark clouds, (layers of) darkness upon darkness: if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allaah has not appointed light, for him there is no light
[al-Noor 24:40 interpretation of the meaning]
He said, In the past, man could not dive to a depth of more than twenty meters because he had no special equipment. But now we can dive to the bottom of the ocean, using modern equipment, and we find intense darkness at a depth of two hundred meters. The aayah says a vast deep sea . The discoveries in the depths of the sea give us an understanding of the aayah, (layers of) darkness upon darkness. It is known that there are seven colours in the spectrum, including red, yellow, blue, green, orange, etc. When we dive down into the depths of the ocean, these colours disappear one after another, and the disappearance of each colour results in more darkness. Red disappears first, then orange, then yellow the last colour to disappear is blue, at a depth of two hundred meters. Each colour that disappears adds to the darkness until it reaches total darkness. With regard to the phrase waves topped by waves, it has been proven scientifically that there is a separation between the upper and lower parts of the ocean, and that this separation is filled with waves, as if there are waves on the edge of the dark, lower portion of the sea, which we do not see, and there are waves on the shores of the sea, which we do see. So it is as if there are waves above waves. This is a confirmed scientific fact, hence Professor Dorjaro said concerning these Quraanic verses, that this cannot be human knowledge.
(See al-Adillah al-Maadiyyah ala Wujood-Allaah by Muhammad Mitwalli al-Sharaawi)
And there are very many such examples
6- In the Quraan there are some aayahs which rebuke the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and mention some things to which Allaah drew his attention. Some of them may have been embarrassing for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). But if this Quraan had come from the Messenger of Allaah, there would have been no need for this; if he were to conceal any part of the Quraan, he would have concealed some of these verses which contained rebukes or drew his attention to certain matters which he should not have done, such as the verse in which Allaah says to His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allaah has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allaah will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., their saying that Muhammad married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allaah had a better right that you should fear Him
[al-Ahzaab 33:37 interpretation of the meaning]
After this, can there be any doubt left in the mind of any intelligent person that this Quraan is the word of Allaah, and that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) conveyed that which was revealed to him in full?

Meekaal

The Qur'aan

The claim that the Qur'aan was copied from earlier books is just too weak. This can become detailed and point by point explanations can be offered but I will just suffice with saying that Allaah revealed His books to certain nations. The essence of the message of all the books was the same. The stories narrated in them were also the same. However, we do not believe that the Christians and the Jews now have the exact same scripture as revealed to them by Allaah. Admitting that the Old Testament was written before the time of Jesus (peace be upon him) destroys the idea that the Bible is the Injeel.

The Qur'aan disagrees with the stories in the Bible in certain cases because we believe that those stories have not remained in those books as they were revealed. In all the cases the accounts in the Qur'aan are superior and corrective for whatever mistakes have been introduced into those previous books.

Ammunti

hello my sister in humanity,

I want to share this video with you of a convert to Islam. She is also mexican and her case somewhat reminded me of yours. Please take the time to listen to her story and I pray that Allah (The one God) guides your heart to the right path. Just remember that in any hard situation you are in you should seek the help and guidance of your creator first and foremost. Make a sincere prayer to the creator of the universe to guide you to what is RIGHT, to the truth, and God willing things will become clear to you.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22

kiki18

hello my sister in humanity,

I want to share this video with you of a convert to Islam. She is also mexican and her case somewhat reminded me of yours. Please take the time to listen to her story and I pray that Allah (The one God) guides your heart to the right path. Just remember that in any hard situation you are in you should seek the help and guidance of your creator first and foremost. Make a sincere prayer to the creator of the universe to guide you to what is RIGHT, to the truth, and God willing things will become clear to you.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22

this is the video that brought me to this website :D and i recall IDAHLLI also telling me this :D such a great video

IDAHLLI

Thank you....

I was a great relief hearing that Quran is not from those books, cause i know there are hidden things when it comes to church, and to the bible i know there are mi ssing things and that was modify so i kept saying to myself how can Quran be perfect if it comes from bible and torah, after knowing it wasnt i was relief.

thank you for making it clear for me!

And yes Kiki18 i end up here thruw this video :) and Iman Monica Aparicio she really remind me of myself in many matters,

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Brother i should ask for help now, wich is the first step to Islam, reading the holy book Quran? and if its like this i have downloaded a tool bar which has Quran but i wonder if there is any specific way to read it or which chapter goes first?

Thank is to Allah (may he be glorified), and may His mercy be upon His last and final messenger Muhammad (may peace be upon him).

O my dear sister in Humanity!

Truth is something awaits for those who seek it. Falsehood is also something awaits for those who seek it.

As per the steps to start learning about Islam, yes I prefer to find a translation (not like the one you had before) of Quran and read it little by little. I do not have any knowledge whether there is any specific chapter to read first. Each and every chapter and each and every verse of Quran is filled with lessons to the people (mankind and jinn) to whom it is revealed. 'Umar bin al-Kattab (the second Khalifah of Islam) embraced Islam after hearing Surah Ta-ha. Many other embraced after reading many other Surahs.

Therefore you can read from anywhere you wish. It is very important to be in a clean state when you touch Quran.

www.tanzil.info is one of the best Quran browsing websites which has different good translations, recitations and search option too.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx is also a very beautiful website to learn Quran.

Try to read small books of the basics of Islam and keep on moving forward step by step.

InshaAllah (God willing), He will show you the Truth. Keep praying to Him always.

I hope now you will know the Pillars of Islam and the Pillars of Iman (Faith), from the other thread.

May Allah (may He be glorified) show you the Truth and keep you firm in it, making you a great example to all of us. Allahumma Ameen.

-Your brother in Islam-