need your advice desperately!

azity

Assalamu alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Before I start asking my question I would like to give you a brief background about the issue.
My families are not that much practicing Muslims. In fact it is title of Muslim that is staying with them.
Since they aren’t strong in their religion my two sisters decided to marry non Muslim men. Apparently it isn’t a big deal for them as long as they didn’t convert to their husband’s religion. (That is the response I have got from them)
Their decision scares and worries me so much that I don’t even know how to react.
I want them to see the beauty of Islam by at least me, having good relationship with them. Like by visiting them, and yet again if I do that I’m afraid thy would get the impression of I’m encouraging their marriage but I’m against it 100% .
I always make douaa that Allah almighty would turn them back to Islam.
I need your advice desperately. How should I deal with this situation in Islamic way?
:wasalam:

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Make du'a for them,i also hope Allah guides them back to Islam,but remember Allah guides whom He wills. Probably sit,talk to them,give them lectures to listen to and to look at,for example,lectures by yusuf estes,Dr.zakir naik,etc. You do your part, convey that message of Islam to them,try as hard as possible to help them and Beg and ask Allah to have mercy on them and to save them from the hell-fire and Allahu Alam.:wasalam:

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
Ask them to read these Surahs in Qur'an:
An-nisa,Hud,Furqan,Luqman,Sajdah. When i read these surahs it had such an effect on me,i became more God-fearing and God-loving at the same time,i cant explain it.....alll surahs in Qur'an will have an effect on the reader,but those were the only few i read. Also,by asking them to listen to Qur'an recitals,may soften their hearts...and AllahuAlam.Hope i helped.If i said anything wrong in my post,its the evil in me, A'u dhu billah.and all good is from Allah. AllahuAkbar:hijabi: :wasalam:

SISTERS AWAY FROM ISLAM

ASSALAM ALAIKUM BROTHER,

I FELT SO SAD TO KNOW THE SITUATION ABOUT YOUR FAMILY...MY IDEA IS TO YOU THAT YOU GET SOME VACATION WITH YOUR SISTERS..OR YOIUR WHOLE FAMILY..MKAE A PROGRAMME TO PERFORM UMRA..GO TO PERFORM IT WITH THEM..DONT DISCUSS MATTER OF MARRIAGE AT THIS POINT..TAKE SOME TIME AND DO IT.....TELL THEM IN THIS WAY YOU CAN VISIT SAUDI...OK..INSHA ALLAH IF THEY AGREE TO GO THERE..WITH THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH(SWT)THEIR MINDS WILL CHANGE....

umm hussain

Since they aren’t strong in their religion my two sisters decided to marry non Muslim men.

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

The actions of your non muslim family are not to blame for your sisters actions. They are fully responsible for their actions. No bearer of sins will bear the sins of another.

As long as a person has reached puberty, sane i.e not mad or not sleeping they are fully responsible and Allah will deal with them accordingly. We make choices in life that's why we have free will. I'm sure in some situations we will be judged according to the path we choose to follow.

Of course some people claim if it wasn't written for me I wouldn't have done it, but that's a wrong concept or understanding when it comes to something forbidden. I have heard of some people who say let me drink my alcohol, if it wasn't written for me I wouldn't be doing it, forgetting that we all have free will and shoukd'nt put ourselves in situations Allah has forbidden.

On the day of resurrection a person will be handed a book with THEIR good/bad deeds not anyone else's.

azity

Thank you all for responds

Assalamu alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

ASSALAM ALAIKUM BROTHER,

I just realized I didn't even introduce myself :) I'm 18 years old sister from Canada.

Because I’m way younger than them it makes the matter even harder for me, to convince them or even start talking to them about Islam. It is funny how they don't take it seriously when I say something about Islam but, usually if I’m talking about something else they listen to me. You know it is much easier to talk to non Muslim person about Islam than a Muslim ignorant.
; umm hussain72073 said:
The actions of your non muslim family are not to blame for your sisters actions,
My family is a Muslim family but very weak in their deen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The miracles of Allah work in wonderful ways. My husband reverted to Islam to marry me. Fourteen years later, I have two wonderful Muslim sons.

When we live in the west it is very difficult for us. When we do not have many extend family members it is very difficult for us. Often, our brothers do not want to marry us because we are too westernized in their eyes. I have seen many a marriage break up within one year. A sister raised here married to a man from the homeland...it is difficult.
I have also seen many a sister marry a revert and the compatibility factor made the unions very successful. It was the simple things.

Give your sisters your love and leave the rest to Allah.

A

addan

subhana allah

subhana allah

subhaana allah
subhana allah

the only what i can say to u if u man gave prasher to push hell

i mean if the women have brother look after tham
and thay scare for him thay will naver going that far

but wallahe i hate to hear this

so iam sow sorry

azity

First of all I wane say thank you all for your responds. I really appreciate it. :jazaak:

do you know any nice muslim guys that your sis might like who'd marry them?
Humm... honestly I can’t think of any now :)