Need your dua and some tips

Love my islam

:salam2: sister Aysha
I love you for sake of Allah. Your simplicity amazes me. You took a rose for mahr such a beautiful idea. And you are living simple so others can live better. Nice to know we have people like you in this day and age.

Brother Raed take this sister's advice who couldn't sleep because of you. So you know its comming from her heart. May Allah guide us all to choose akhira over duniya. Ameen.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu Akbar..Allahu Akbar..Allahu AKbar
May Allah purify our heart and soul with the Deen of Islam. May we get more and more closer to The Almighty. Islam is going to be throughout the world.
wa/salam

Raed

Muslim Student
:salam2:

That made me cry alot..... what a brotherhood ... what an islamic feeling here.... i never experince this in this materilistic world..... i dont know what to say , thank you will never be enough to you sister aysha, and to all brothers and sisters who supporting me and advicing me..... i feel better now because of allah then because of you ... jazakum allah khyran , may allah reward u in dunya and give u high level of paradise in hereafter ... I will just pray and make dua , may allah soften her family heart and think about sunnah way .... sister aysha , i really got effected from your story , im nothing comparing to you , you are such strong person and i wish to be like you .... brother hussain.mohammed jazak allah khyran i know that you are making dua for me all the time , may allah rewards you....
thanks alot brothers and sisters... whatever happen to me i will be happy cause thats support is enough to make me happy :)

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam my dear brother

Al slam alikum brothers and sisters...

Regarding my thread (how should I act?) http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9223

Ok the sister accepted me and i told my family and she told her family..

Now the problem that put me into insomia:

Her mother searched about me and found me to be good guy high educated good salary and from good family and good position, however, she also thinks thats im from unknown family (not famous in UAE or rich)... and the mother dosent wana feel ashame infron of her (well known famous family) so she wanted me to do the wedding party in five stars one of the most expensive hotel and the (mahr) is already high.. well im from middle class and im only two years employee and self dependent ( i dont take money from my family)

The total price to get married from the sister i want is about 70,000 US $ thats the minumum and i dont have this amount , but i can take loan and stuff... on the other hand my family knew and they said if its not less than 20,000 US $ we wont accept and we wont let you spend that much, and we wont agree...

Now im stuck , the sister i wanted to marry she dosent agree with her mother, but she cant help it because its her mother desicion at the end...

What shall i do....? should i obey my family and leave the girl (I already in love with her) ... or pay the amount that her family wants for the sake to get married?

By the way , i already posted before that UAE girls are so materialistic, but the sister is not, she is really good person, but her family are.

I need your dua brothers and sisters to make things easy on me..
I really cant stop thinking abt this issue... I see the sister everyday in the office, I dont wana lose her... may allah helps me may allah helps me
:hawla:

Speak to an ulema. He will direct you

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom,

How are you Masha Allah a lot brother and sisters making Dua'a for you so inshallah it will be matter of time, just ask Allah s.w.t to do what is best for you and her.

Is it possible for you to contact one of the known shyokh to talk to the family or the Imam of the masjied of the area where her family pray? You never know Allah open thier heart and eyes and listen to Tazkirah,

in addition, the sister you want to marry can listen with her mom some lectures about the Marriage and how the prophet peace be up on him married a companion to a lady who came to the prophet peace be up him asking for marriage and the companion didnt have anything excpet he memorize Qual Allah Ahad surra Alkhiass, on condition that he will teach her the meaning of this Surrah.

you can FWD some lectures to the sister who can try it with her mom

here are the lectures

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Search&type=&s_act=archive&action=stat&search=%C7%E1%D2%E6%C7%CC

the rulling of Mahr

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Search&type=&s_act=archive&action=stat&search=%C7%E1%E3%E5%D1

Allah M3aak and May Allah inshallah make it easy on you, dont give up on the mercy of Allah just keep praying and praying.

Raed

Muslim Student

Brother & sisters.....
What happened? the mother of the girl is insisting to make luxury wedding party with other things , its even reach more than the price i mentioned before..... My family advicing me to not pay that cause i cant and its waste of money for one night , while other musilms are starving .....
My parents adviced me that things seems to become so difficult and allah is not allowing this mirrage, my mother prayed istikharah and she still feeling that this mirrage will be big problem for me..... the girl and the mother and her whole family dont want to decrease the price, in sake of showing off, she talked with my mom and she was showing off infront of my mom in rude way, my mother become really upset ....
What im gonna do now...? Im gonna pray istikharah , and will tell the girl if u r not gonna make things easier on me and stop wasting money i will go for it and marry u , otherwise its ur choice : me or showing off

End of my disicion ....
May allah help me, and reward me with a good wife , and reward my mother, may allah give me patience and remove saddness from my heart .. ameen .. ameen

Your comments....

:wasalam:

ShaheedU

Extinct
Wa alikumassalaam

Ameen,

i think youve finally come to your senses bro, except that

and will tell the girl if u r not gonna make things easier on me and stop wasting money i will go for it and marry u , otherwise its ur choice : me or showing off
Is that supposed to say 'you ARE gonna make things....'?

Ayasha

salam aleikum

Dear brother Raed,

What happen to you now its very hard. But it is very cleer indeed that Allah not allowing this marriage to you. As I read in your message your mom is a great woman and very strong in Islam. Listen to her advise. If she is still praying Istighara and she still have the feeling that this marriage will not bring you good things, you can´t deny that. It´s cleer that Allah want to save you for that.

Listen brother, I can tell you my own story in a few words. I was in love with a man and he was in love in with me. We had great plans together. He was not from my country, but arround 5000 km from my place. We are talking about the future and how it will be if we are married. Our love for eachother was deep, very deep and if it was necessary we can die for eachother. We met eachother only a few times, coz the distance. I stayed in his sisters home, so we weren´t alone. But anyway we were very happy with the moments that we are near to eachother.

But everything was going wrong.
Not between us, but the circumstances doesnt allow us what we want.
Oh brother, I can tell u, I cried many, many times and asked Allah for help.
As we talked with eachother ons msn we were both crying, everytime. More and more problems were coming and we can´t do anything about this.
Two years passed but it seems heaven was from copper. In that time I didnt know about the Istighara prayer. I did my own pray, in my own way in my own language. I talked to Allah, please Allah, help us. You know we love eachother so much and already for a long time. You can do everything for us if You want. You can chance the circumstances so that we can marry. If You want, everything is possible. But if it is not good for us, Allah, I know You will not do, because You only know what is the best for me and him. Then we have to accept your decision.

I prayed with pain in my heart and I had to cry everytime. Sometimes I said to Allah, why Allah, why all of this. But I knew this question is wrong, but I was so desperated. May Allah forgive me this words, asking why.

All this time we keeped intouch by phone or msn, but it was painfull everytime. We tried to keep smiling, but it was a sad smiling.
I didnt see any possibility to chance our situation, it was horrorable. I only saw one way, but I waited with this, because I didnt want to lose his love for me. But I knew, I had to do. So I started to pray to Allah to take away my love for him out of my heart. I didnt want, but I knew it have to be. It cannot going on like this. I was busy to destroy myself. I didnt eat anymore, I can´t sleep anymore. I was walking like a ghost. I didn´t go out of my house. My family asked me if I was ill, but I can´t talk about this with them. They aren´t muslims, so they can´t understand.

In the meantime i tried not to talk with him anymore, but after a few days, it was like Im getting crazy. But I didn´t stop with praying and asking Allah for help in this difficult situation. But slowly, slowly, my feelings chanced and I didn´t cry as much like before. Love for him was not gone, but it was starting to be different. I started to accept that we had an impossible love.

During this process I asked to Allah, please Allah, You know I´m already a long time single, and I want company in my life, so we can share Islam. You know Allah, who he is, where he is. Maybe he is here in Holland, maybe in another country. I ask You Allah, please, send him to me.
I prayed this every day more than one year. Also I needed this period to chance my feelings for this man I loved so much. Than after this year Allah sent him to me. And now Im married with him, like I told before. I knew from the first moment, that this the one who was good for me.
It is not that the other one was not a good man, oh no. He is a good muslim and Islam is his life. But the circumstances were to most bad.

When I met my husband the first time my first words were, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah. My feeling told me immediately, yes its him. This is the man who Allah want for me. Now we are married since a year ago and we are so so happy together. I moved from Holland to Turkey and till now I don´t regret.

But.... Shaitan don´t sit on his chair....! This man I told about tried to contact me everytime. His love for me isn´t gone. I told him that I´m married and that I´m happy. For him it is still a big problem to forget me after all this years. But in my eyes he is now only a brother to me and I pray every day for him that Allah may give him peace in his heart and that he will accept this situation. His situation is still horrorable, but it is only in the hands of Allah to solve this. The only thing I can do, is dua. I did what was in my power, but my possibility´s were to an end and I had to give it in the hands of Allah.

Dear brother, also your situation will be better. Allah knows also for u who is the wife for you. Maybe in your country or in another country. Distance isn´t a problem for Allah. Now you are in pain about this all. But it will chance, you have only to ask Allah to help you and I´m sure that your mother will do the same for u. And say, Alhamudllilah that u have a mom like her. I didn´t have. I had to do all by my own in my struggling. I know very well how difficult it is and what you are feeling now, because I had the same before.

Don´t lose hope, dear brother, because we don´t need to lose hope. We have Allah and He knows the best what is good for us. And somewhere in this world is your future wife. You have only to ask Allah to sent her to you. Then you will say like i did, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah.

Your sister in Islam

:tti_sister:

Raed

Muslim Student
Sister Aysha.....

Thank you so much ..... Im really amazed of how strong your iman is,
May allah rewards you with highest level of paradise, such people like you dosent exist much in our daily life.... If things wont happen with this girl, may allah give me a wife like you.... if things wont happen i hope i can froget my love to her just like you did... even thats not the first girl im trying to marry , the first girl dumped me and stuff, but it was hard to forget my love to her but i did afteralot of duas and prayer... may allah keeps me strong and never give up ..... may allah rewards you the best in dunya and akherah sister aysha....
P.S: your story made me cry

Izzu

You cannot and should not spend so much money on the marriage. It is way too much. Please talk to the sister. You two should find a middle way.....If you love each other for the sake of Allah swt as you wrote...then both of you have to be strong now. I think this is where the girl can tell her parents that their demand is outside the framework of Quran wa Sunnah....I know it is easy for me to say this but I just hope that you two do things to please allah swt and not anyone else.
May He swt show both of the right way. aamin.

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahmatallah
I have been thinking about you and your situation, may ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala make it easy for you, when you do something for HIS sake HE will return you with something greater, be patient let your istikhara prayer guide you. Inshallah may HE bring you something better ameen

Ayasha

Asalam Alikoum wa rahmatallah
I have been thinking about you and your situation, may ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala make it easy for you, when you do something for HIS sake HE will return you with something greater, be patient let your istikhara prayer guide you. Inshallah may HE bring you something better ameen

Ameen to your words, you are so right. If we do something for the sake of Allah, and we know all how difficult it can be, how many times we are struggeling against our nafs, and the most difficult is to have sabr, and we succeed in this, Allah will give us more than we ever thought.

I´m sure, our brother Raed will have sabr, I feel! Easy? Oh no, its not easy, it is very, very, very difficult. Our brother become disillusioned twice. Thatswhy Allah will give Him all. We have already all, everyone of us. We have Allah. Allah want for all of us the best. Also for our brother Raed. If we pray with an openminded heart Allah will give us what is good for us.

Brother Raed, I will do dua for you that Allah will give you a wife with the most biggest iman, who will stand by you in every situation, who will comfort you if you are sad, who will make you smiling when you feel yourself bad, who will take care of you if you are ill, who want to talk with you about Islam and to do all things in life for the sake of Allah. Then you will be the most happiest man in this dunya.
"The good women are for the good men and the bad women are for the bad men."

Islam is so amazing, so wonderful, so beautiful, so peaceful if we can accept the decisions of Allah. If we do what Mohammed, salla allahu aleyhi wa salam, did. He, salla allahu aleyhi wa salem, is our most greatest example.

To be impatient (I don´t know the arabic translation for this word) is from the shaitan. And we, as muslims, we know this very well. And the bigger our iman the bigger shaitan will attack us. But if we give up our lifes in His hands, everything will be easy, everything. The problem is, and I´m talking to myself as well, that sometimes, we are thinking we can do it by ourselves. But that is a wrong thinking. We don´t know all the time what is the best for us. Only Allah have the knowledge. Also Allah know us better as we know ourselves. He created us. Allah don´t want difficult things for us, He want everything easy for us but that is only possible if we trust Him and say to Him, Allah, You know the best and I don´t know anything, my life belong to You and I will accept Your decisions.

Also my dear brothers and sisters, wherever you are in this world, may Allah make it for everyone of us more easy, may Allah give us more Iman, more Nur, more sabr and may He lead us in every circumstances on the straight Path.

Your sister in Islam

:tti_sister:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Insha Allah let us all keep him in our duas. A small good news is that the girl's parents are thinking and analysing now a bit about what they said before. Insha Allah lets hope they change their mind about such a huge mahr. Brother Raed's mother too talked to the girl's mother. Gave them some Islamic knowledge.
wa/salam

OmarBinKhatab

Asalama Alykum

My brothers and Sisters do you know what the big problem here was? for both stories? well lets look at the Sunnah
The Prohpet S.A.W said, A man and women SHOULD not fall in love Until after the Nik'ah for it can cause problems if the Nik'ah is not to happen

so i think this is the main problem here

May Allah Guide Us All

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

:SMILY139: Congrates!! Please say it is a jock cos that is crazy! I mean no one is made of money and if you can't offer to pay just tell the mother say i can't offer to pay that much money as much as i love your daughter so you neither take the money i can offer or i will ask the muslim community to help me pay the money. Trust me the mother will not want to be embarras so she will take your money i mean know mother wants to destory her daughter future or you can say if you real love your daughter you should let her be happy which i bet she will say yes i want my daughter to be happy.

:tti_sister: -Wish you both the best and may Allah help you pay the money!!

adnan9909

help me plzz

Salam brothers and sisters plz sum one help or sugest me wat to do well i was in love with a girl and that gril was also in deep love with me so i told to my parents to go and ask for her hand so they agreed me and went by the father of that girl said no and rejected our proposl and said that dis will never hapen becouse he was angry at me coz one his son caught his sister while talkin to me on tha phone so he said no we tried our best but the answer was no and they are poor also so the girl said to me that she cant leave me and after that sum one told me that there is certain ppl who do taveez so i went to them and there was one lady she aws very famous ppl were sayung what ever it possible she ill do it and INSHALLAH it will come true so she asked my name my father mother name and that girl name her mother father and ppl who r against me so she said iam going to chaec that book for u than after sum tyme she said that ur stars are togather and it is possible for u get marry her now those ppl left there home thinkin that we will go again to ask there daughters hand so sum one advise me sum thing and recommend me any best DUA
plz sum one help me:salam2: