Need your dua and some tips

ShaheedU

Extinct
I prayed istikhara so many times....
the problem she is working in the same office i see her everyday .... i wont forget her if i cancel the mirrage .... otherwise i have to leave my job ,
you know that pain :'(
thanks to everyone who is supporting me.. i wish so many ppl here in my country thinks like you ...

Bro, i dont know how u are feeling alhamdulillaah, except obviously what ive read, but thats just words, anyways.....Are u really in love with her? Or could it be a crush? Is she really worth it?
Could it be a crush?

ALKATHIRI- BED TIME FOR YOU BUDDY! :)

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum brother raed,
With every hardship comes ease....
I was very happy to learn that the sister and her family accepted the proposal but the mahr is too high. There is one thing you can do, and that is see if you can talk to the mother yourself, maybe take ur own mother with you. And make an impassioned appeal to her mother, that it is impossible for u to pay that much but that her daughter means the world to you, and that you will treat her like a queen. It has to come from the heart. Also explain to her how it will have a negative effect on your marriage were u to spend that much as u will be under the stress of repaying the loan. Akhi, i pray that Allah makes it easy for u and gives you what is beneficial.
But try ur best to speak to the family directly now urself so that maybe when they hear your speaking passionatley that they're hearts will be removed and they will lower the mahr.
May Allah grant you this marriage in accordance to the Qur'an and sunnah.
Wassalaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Or could it be a crush? Is she really worth it?
Could it be a crush?

Omgoodness!
if the bros actually proposed to her how could it be just a crush!? hes not that stupid!

Just remember brother, that Allah only tests those that he loves and this is a HUGE test for u and as long as u keep faith in Allah (remember no power is greater than his!) he will bring forth a solution which u couldnt possibly imagine..........think about it....did Prophet Yunus give up when he was in the whales belly? nope. (mind u he was probably never expecting to be there in the first place...but, if Allah puts u in a situation he will help u out somehow, and he is just) my point is that he was saved wasnt he?.....i dunno if that helps at all but hey..........!

wasalam.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Omgoodness!
if the bros actually proposed to her how could it be just a crush!? hes not that stupid!

wasalam.

Hey look, i was hoping he was slightly messed up in the head and wasnt sure!(Sorry Raed):)

And in anycase, why dont you let HIM answer! And DONT edit your post.

Raed

Muslim Student
We are in love for allah's sake.... there is no crush , i know what is crush and it happend alot and i wont propose of mirrage if i had crush on her

halah

Asslamu alaikum
I persnonaly know some families who go into extreme in demandeing dowry and jewellery but later on they got regret ,may Alaah make it easy for you and be sure that nothing can happend without Allah's will:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Where is the voice of reason. What does a 5 star hotel have to do with marriage. Is there no Muslim you can turn to assist in helping your future mother in law regain her senses.
I can not understand why there needs to be a show. Is this about the mother in law? No, this is about two people wanting to be married.
Why not make installment payments. We make installments for everything else? I am not trying to be facious. I am just dumbfounded.

OmarBinKhatab

Asalama Alykum

Asalama Alykum, akhi let me tell you this, the dowry for the marriage is given to your Wife, Not the parents, so Your future wife is the one who is supposed to request the dowry, and you give her the dowry, if the parents ask for the dowry and say they will not give u there daughter unless you pay, then this is a big sin upon them because they are not following the quran and sunnah, now about wuto do , inshAllah ask a shiekh what your future wife must do in order to marry you if her parents are saying this, because now its something with her not you. inshAllah ask a shiekh this questions and ask him for proof to his answer and if it sounds resonible, then inshAllah act upon it

Love my islam

:salam2: dear brother
I feel for you. I am sure its not easy since you both work at same place. I cant bleive there are people who put high price for their daughter's happiness. This is a test. Choose Allah brother. Dont give-in to this materialist family. Whats next, after saying yes to this demand and after getting married who knows what else is needed to keep up the high standard of this mother. Say no to this family for Allah's sake and you will see He will guide you. Choose Allah brother and everything will come together.
I will pray for you my brother.

unalsnake

brother i looked your story :( it is hard but Be strong inshaAllah Allah will help you pray and pray and i will pray for you

AbuKhalid

"The best of marriage is that which is made easiest." Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3300.

Read " reducing the mahr is Sunnah "

I dont get it how people can ask so much !! That is crazy. Ive known people like that ... it is as if marriage is a business or something. I believe the best way to approach this situation is from the Islamic point of view, bringing the daleel to the in-laws.

As for Salaat ul Istiqarah, it is not mentioned from the sunnah that u will necessarily get some signs ... like having a dream or something. It is enough that you pray it and proceed with your circumstance. Allah will give you only what is best for you, as He is the Most Merciful.

Ayasha

salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Dear brother,

When I married my husband he didn't have any dollar (ytl, coz he´s turkish). He was sad about that and asked me what I want to have. I told him, give me a rose. That was my weddinggift and I still have this rose. It is the most beautiful gift I ever got in all my life. Even he dont have any salary. But that was for me no reason to cancel our marriage. My own salary is enough for us. We arent rich but very happy and Allah gave us everything we needed. And He still do! We didnt have a weddingparty. Why we should. We told the family that we married and they were very happy for us. I had a lot of money before (not as much as the rich people in Dubai, but anyway) and I knew people in Palestine needed too much for food and medications. I found a way to help with this money. Why I did? Coz I know that they needed more than I needed. If I didnt do, I could affort myself and my husband a big villa and the most beautiful car, but I cant, coz I will feel ashamed myself all my life and in the Day of resurrection Allah wil ask me about this. Im afraid that people in rich country´s are forgotten what is sunnah.

Pray for help to Allah, but never pray for money. If you do and Allah dont love you, he will give you money as much as you want, but if Allah love you, he will not give to you. And you will know why. This dunya is not our goal. Our goal is to be in Paradise. Ask Allah for wisdom and sabr. Two most importants things for us as muslims. And to have sabr is the best.

You told you were praying a lot of time Istighara. Also I did when I needed help from Allah. I did 4000 times. And after a month Allah gave His help. Many hours I was praying, day after day. My mouth was dry from praying, but I didnt stop. Why I didnt stop? Because I had faith and confidence in Allah and I trusted Him and I told Allah that I will accept what He decide, coz Allah know the best what is good for me.
I never told this to anyone before and Im also not proud to tell, but maybe it will help you and to think about what is going on with this family. I can give you the garanty that they will never have enough, its real blackmailing. They are using you. Be carefull please, brother. I saw too many times bad things in my life. Dont be a victim of theire greed. Also this girl can talk with her mother that she dont accept what she want from you. If she realy love you, she will marry you in the most simple way, like Mohammed, salla allahu aleyhi wa salam, told us how it have to be. If she isnt in real love with you she will listen to her mother and she will wait what happen.

If her parents are real practicising muslims they will know what is wright and wrong. And to ask u so a big amount is not from the sunnah, don't forget this brother, its haram! And Im sure deep in your heart you will know what is the right thing to do. Be a man and so say NO to her mother, I cant affort myself this big amount.

Insha´allah all will be ok for you in the future, with this girl or with someone else. In the posts above you can read, its a test for you, but not only for you, also for the woman who you want to marry.

Show them that you are a strong muslim and that you want to follow the sunnah, Insha´allah her mother will understand what is the most important thing in her daughters life.

And ask by yourself, What is the most important for me? That Allah is pleased or that her mam is happy coz she can do a big party in a 5 stars hotel.

Imagine that you lost your job in the future and that it will be too most difficult to find a new job. Your mother in law will order her daughter than to divorce you?

Again my dear brother, be carefull. I say this to you because I love you for the sake of Allah and I dont want you will fel down.

I cant sleep this night, coz of your problem. I asked Allah to help me so I can write the right words for to give you any support.

Take care of yourself and even what happen, never forget that Allah knows the best and say everytime, Alhamdullilah.

May Allah forgive me if I said wrong things.

your sister in Islam

:tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

:salam2:
MashAllah, i dont know what to say...
Great advice from a sister...N she cannot sleep because of u..MashAllah
May god give u and ur husband and family jannatul firdaus...
I am not crying though...but some may cry after reading What sister Aysha say..

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Tears were rolling down my heart, i dont know if its called crying. Brother Raed we all love you for the sake of Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala, so follow the Akhirah not this dunya. Insha Allah , Almighty Allah will guide you but you have to choose and make the decision as what you are going to do.
wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister Ayasha,

Your words stung my heart. You have made my day. Allah knows what is in our hearts. Our brother is a good man and his heart is good. Your words best summarized what we have all been saying. May Allah reward you.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. What a community. Sister your great role model and even though im a brother i can take your lesson and put it too practice. With more money i think arrogance starts to grow on you. Inshallah sister i want to do what you did and Inshallah the opportunity will arise. Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah.

I can see some people got sad because of Sister Ayasha's story but in way its a blessing by Allah (S.W.T), if you get what i mean. Difficult to explain.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Dear brother,

When I married my husband he didn't have any dollar (ytl, coz he´s turkish). He was sad about that and asked me what I want to have. I told him, give me a rose. That was my weddinggift and I still have this rose. It is the most beautiful gift I ever got in all my life. Even he dont have any salary. But that was for me no reason to cancel our marriage. My own salary is enough for us. We arent rich but very happy and Allah gave us everything we needed. And He still do! We didnt have a weddingparty. Why we should. We told the family that we married and they were very happy for us. I had a lot of money before (not as much as the rich people in Dubai, but anyway) and I knew people in Palestine needed too much for food and medications. I found a way to help with this money. Why I did? Coz I know that they needed more than I needed. If I didnt do, I could affort myself and my husband a big villa and the most beautiful car, but I cant, coz I will feel ashamed myself all my life and in the Day of resurrection Allah wil ask me about this. Im afraid that people in rich country´s are forgotten what is sunnah.

Pray for help to Allah, but never pray for money. If you do and Allah dont love you, he will give you money as much as you want, but if Allah love you, he will not give to you. And you will know why. This dunya is not our goal. Our goal is to be in Paradise. Ask Allah for wisdom and sabr. Two most importants things for us as muslims. And to have sabr is the best.

You told you were praying a lot of time Istighara. Also I did when I needed help from Allah. I did 4000 times. And after a month Allah gave His help. Many hours I was praying, day after day. My mouth was dry from praying, but I didnt stop. Why I didnt stop? Because I had faith and confidence in Allah and I trusted Him and I told Allah that I will accept what He decide, coz Allah know the best what is good for me.
I never told this to anyone before and Im also not proud to tell, but maybe it will help you and to think about what is going on with this family. I can give you the garanty that they will never have enough, its real blackmailing. They are using you. Be carefull please, brother. I saw too many times bad things in my life. Dont be a victim of theire greed. Also this girl can talk with her mother that she dont accept what she want from you. If she realy love you, she will marry you in the most simple way, like Mohammed, salla allahu aleyhi wa salam, told us how it have to be. If she isnt in real love with you she will listen to her mother and she will wait what happen.

If her parents are real practicising muslims they will know what is wright and wrong. And to ask u so a big amount is not from the sunnah, don't forget this brother, its haram! And Im sure deep in your heart you will know what is the right thing to do. Be a man and so say NO to her mother, I cant affort myself this big amount.

Insha´allah all will be ok for you in the future, with this girl or with someone else. In the posts above you can read, its a test for you, but not only for you, also for the woman who you want to marry.

Show them that you are a strong muslim and that you want to follow the sunnah, Insha´allah her mother will understand what is the most important thing in her daughters life.

And ask by yourself, What is the most important for me? That Allah is pleased or that her mam is happy coz she can do a big party in a 5 stars hotel.

Imagine that you lost your job in the future and that it will be too most difficult to find a new job. Your mother in law will order her daughter than to divorce you?

Again my dear brother, be carefull. I say this to you because I love you for the sake of Allah and I dont want you will fel down.

I cant sleep this night, coz of your problem. I asked Allah to help me so I can write the right words for to give you any support.

Take care of yourself and even what happen, never forget that Allah knows the best and say everytime, Alhamdullilah.

May Allah forgive me if I said wrong things.

your sister in Islam

:tti_sister:

Ma sha Allah!! Who said you can`t tell if words are coming from the heart if it is written? These words are purely from the heart.

Jazakee Allahu khayran Sister for your great advice!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Ma sha Allah!! Who said you can`t tell if words are coming from the heart if it is written? These words are purely from the heart.

Jazakee Allahu khayran Sister for your great advice!!

InshAllah i will apply what sister Aysha says later when i marry.....

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum
I was thinking about brother Raed and hoping he was going tio update us, May ALLAH subhana wa ta'aa give what is good for you:tti_sister: