New!!! Bush - shoe game -

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
:wasalam:

I am sorry for making a negative reply over here...

Enjoying is always permitted in Islam as long as it does not take us away from the teachings and rulings of Islam ...

Dear all, we all know that this world is nothing in the sight of Allah Azzawajal, yet he values 02 things on this world
01. Islam
02. Human beings.

Even the prophet (PBUH) has taught us that , we must protect the other human being's personal dignity always, no matter whether he is a friend or the enemy....

So it does not sound Islamic for me... I am sorry if this hurts any one...

I dont think that this makes a sense...

I agree that Bush has payed dirty tricks on Muslim world, but this is not the way we are supposed to react... instead of making jokes out of him, it would be better we if we can follow the Sunnah and make Dua for him I guess....

Allah Azzawajal knows the best...

Hope this makes a sense, but plz do understand that I am not personally criticizing any one :)

Fee Amanillah

Assalamualaikum

& i completely agree with you regarding these issue. Those are the attributes of the kuffar, making fun of our enemy. I'm sure we Muslims know better then that do we?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sort of game!!!

:wasalam:
I agree that Bush has payed dirty tricks on Muslim world, but this is not the way we are supposed to react... instead of making jokes out of him, it would be better we if we can follow the Sunnah and make Dua for him I guess....

Assalamualaikum

& i completely agree with you regarding these issue. Those are the attributes of the kuffar, making fun of our enemy. I'm sure we Muslims know better then that do we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

This depend on the individual too :)
Some look at it as only game and other see differently
well.
there's bunch of games
i ever came across that making fun of our muslim leader too.
Non muslims and
i see some muslim play it too,
just for the sake of fun or what not sure
And nobody make comments or remark on that
paticular !!!

Anyway;
But of course, one have to blame the inventor entirely,
Inventing game making fun
of these people.
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

Allah swt Knows Best!
~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)