New!!! Bush - shoe game -

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, salamualaikum brothers and sisters....this game is awesome cool.... were as, i scored 15 points in this game ...now, lets see how much points will score?:blackhijab:..have fun...plz tell me how much did you all score ..coz, i need a challenge:)..

http://www.sockandawe.com/

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Funny game!

:salam2:

The game looks so deceiving. It looks easy but unfortunately I do not own a mouse so that makes it really hard. I only scored 2 points. Hahaa

:hearts:

Mina Mohammed

LOL! This is too funny! I remember watching that press conference he got smacked with the shoe...but too bad, I only got him 4 times- the noise it made was worth it though..lol.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I am sorry for making a negative reply over here...

Enjoying is always permitted in Islam as long as it does not take us away from the teachings and rulings of Islam ...

Dear all, we all know that this world is nothing in the sight of Allah Azzawajal, yet he values 02 things on this world
01. Islam
02. Human beings.

Even the prophet (PBUH) has taught us that , we must protect the other human being's personal dignity always, no matter whether he is a friend or the enemy....

So it does not sound Islamic for me... I am sorry if this hurts any one...

I dont think that this makes a sense...

I agree that Bush has payed dirty tricks on Muslim world, but this is not the way we are supposed to react... instead of making jokes out of him, it would be better we if we can follow the Sunnah and make Dua for him I guess....

Allah Azzawajal knows the best...

Hope this makes a sense, but plz do understand that I am not personally criticizing any one :)

Fee Amanillah