new french president

soraya217

salam alaikoum wr wb

It is a bad time for France, the new president, Nicolas Sarkozy,
has been just elected.
He is a jew with Zionist view, when he went to the USA, he called himself "the french Bush".
Even israel had created stamps with his face to promote him...

may Allah help us with this new test..
salam alaikoum wr wb

unalsnake

sister you are in bad times and hard times in turkey we are in same too our goverment is good but the opposition party is anti democratic and enemy of religious people

IbnAlAawam

salam alaikoum wr wb

It is a bad time for France, the new president, Nicolas Sarkozy,
has been just elected.
He is a jew with Zionist view, when he went to the USA, he called himself "the french Bush".
Even israel had created stamps with his face to promote him...

may Allah help us with this new test..
salam alaikoum wr wb

:salam2:

Do not mislead people with false information sister.
Sarkozy is the son of a Hungarian immigrant and a French mother of Greek Jewish origin, he was baptised a Roman Catholic and grew up in Paris.
Sarkozy might be closer to Israel and America than Mrs Royal however I doubt that the difference between the two is noticeable.
Also, what people should know is that it is Sarkozy's political party that has appointed:
_ the first Arab minister in a government
_ the first Arab highest city magistrate (prefet)
_ the first Arab political spoke person
It is his party that facilitated the construction of mosques, the creation of muslim schools and he is supportive of affirmative action to fight discrimination against muslims.

Despite all those good things, it is true he can't really be trusted, he is not an angel nor a friend of muslims: he supported the publication of the drawings of Mohammed(saws) and supported an islamophobic philosopher. He is against the burqa but for Mrs Royal, women wearing hijab are like rape victims!!!:astag:

alex

I have much sympathy for islam. because for one, I as a christian, belief in the same god muslims and jews do, and i it saddens me to see all this conflict between people. basically all that is important is, that we all are humans and we should be tolerant and nice to ne another.
but statements like the above do not make it easy for peace-minded people to be heared by the majority.
if I were you, I'd check wikipedia etc first ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Sarkozy#Family_background )
He is not a "jew". wellm granted, his mother was of jewish faith.
but if that qualifies him as "a jew" you have much of the same thinking as hitler did.
He is a roman catholic. and even if he was of jewish belief, that would not make him a zionist (you should look those words up as well).
I dont' like his political and his statements (e.g. during the upheavals in the french banlieues last year) as well.

May God (no matter his name) guide us all to a better, and most importantly, more peaceful future.

But statements like your's, ssoraya217, are really not acceptable. at all.

And concerning the Turkish political problems: I see the ambiguity of the oppossion, which, on the one hand says to protect democracy, and on the other hand refuses to accept political elections.
But they just a) try to continue the secular tradition of the turkish state and b) with statements just like your's, soraya217, and the growing radicalism among muslims around the world, based on a lack of freedom of press and undemocratic ruling systems in general in many countries of the world, their concern is, partly, understandable.

I wish all of you who read this a nice and successful week.
May peace be with you all.

justoneofmillion

Do not mislead people with false information sister.
Sarkozy is the son of a Hungarian immigrant and a French mother of Greek Jewish origin, he was baptised a Roman Catholic and grew up in Paris.
Sarkozy might be closer to Israel and America than Mrs Royal however I doubt that the difference between the two is noticeable.
Also, what people should know is that it is Sarkozy's political party that has appointed:
_ the first Arab minister in a government
_ the first Arab highest city magistrate (prefet)
_ the first Arab political spoke person
It is his party that facilitated the construction of mosques, the creation of muslim schools and he supportive of affirmative action to fight discrimination against muslims.

Despite all those good things, it is true he is not an angel as he supported the publication of the drawings of Mohammed(saws) and supported an islamophobic philosopher.
For Mrs Royal, women wearing hijab are like raped victims!!!:astag:

asssalamu aleikum, brother if you are talking about azzouz beggag well let me tell you that he may be arab but not muslim at all and i do not care if somebody is arab or not because it is kind of saying indirectly "see we are not anti arab so do not be really muslim be secular and you will make it to the top of the gouvernement,look you young arabs citizens of france this man should be you example!" it is a tactical move !azzouz beggag even said something like he does not believe in subbmission but he is closer to christian "rational"tought:confused: of san tommaso d`acquino galileo galilei and rubbish like that these are intellectual with no roots who do not even know muslim history i mean san tommaso d`acquino learned his rational thinking towards religion from muslims and islam but azzouz beggag didn`t seem to know that i was outraged. hypocrisy at it best...etc wassalam

Izzu

:salam2: well i live in southern france as well and everybody i know seems to be afraid of mr sarkozy and his shadow. he seems to be harsh and rude person but only allah swt knows better.
i just hope that he doersnt start supporting this mad drive against innocents like the US and UK. I know they started war against the shadowy extremists but now every single day innocent people are dying in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places.
But I fear that he may support US.
:wasalam:

Izzu

:salam2: sister libin, would like to know more about the debate. what was the debate about and where can i find it.
:wasalam:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalamu caleikum,

Didn’t you see it?
It was about laicity, it was hilarious, but it really shown the mentality of Sarkozy, this is why I don’t like him, nor his politic, or his mentality.

I don’t have time now, but I think you’ll be able to find it on youtube, otherwise I’ll post it in later inshallah

wassalam