newsister

hello as my name says i am a new sister
what i mean is that i have been thinking about converting to Islam
this is the reason i have join here today

many thanks
new sister

Ibnu Mohamed

welcome..welcome..

welcome to this site sis..hope you will find the truth..Allah will help anyone who is willing to help themselves. salaam:SMILY288:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi NewSister,

Alhamdulillaah (Praise be to Allaah),

Welcome to our forum. We are very happy to assist you in any kind of way we can in order to help you towards understanding more about the Deen of Islam.

As I said to one of our other members who also is considering of becoming a muslima, the most important thing in this relatively short life of ours is that we know the Truth why we are here, why Allaah has created us and how do we live a life in which we will please Allaah, the Creator and Cherisher of everything.

When we have understood that and we should then we have it easy insha Allaah. As we are willing and have decided to live our life according to His Qur'an and the Sunnah (Path/way) of His last messenger, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah upon him) then everything in this life will become easier for us by the will of Allaah, because our main purpose is to attain the pleasure of Allaah and His Jannah (Paradise).

The one who has come to that point and is clear what you want and you believe with your heart, then the next step is to declare that: ashhadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadun Rasulullah (I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah alone and that Muhammad is His Messenger), and enter Islam.

I wish you the best and that is the guidance of Allaah towards His clear Truth in which there is no doubt alhamdulillaah.

Hope to hear from you soon, take care.

Rawa

Salam

Welcome!

To decide to convert to Islam is a great decision that only great persons can make. I am sure you are one of them, inshaAllah.

Maybe Islam appeals to you as it is a spritual, peacful and douteless realigion. But Islam is more than whatever description by anybody outside Islam. Because once you become a Muslim and come into Islam you see you have found so many precious things that are byond every kinds of desription:It makes you feel happy, a happiness you do not konw why but it is acctually orignated from the fact that you have found the real truth. It is really worth being happy to.
I hope you can find this real truth and subsquently an everlasting happiness.

Wish you success in your efforts in search of truth and happiness

Rawa,
United Kingdom