New here from Sweden..

Sister_S

Assalamo Aleikom wr wb ..im a student from sweden. I have been a muslim for whole my life, but i began to practise Islam for a year ago and that was when i putted on the hijab. My islamical journey began from there.. And i thank Allah(SWT) for the hidaya! I feel like a new person then i was for a year ago.. islam has taught me so much and i just want to know more and more..

InshaAllah i will get more knowledge here about islam and I hope that i will get to know muslims sisters around the world inshaAllah!

Most salamat

// Sister_S

ahmed3711

welcome to TTI and welcome to the Islamic world enjoy your stay :)
having the pleasure to be the first to replay to you

salam

sami2000

salam alikum warahmato allah wabarakto
welcome sister to TTI and congratulation for hedaya .insha allah keep u on iman,ameen
salam alikum
sami2000
:SMILY206::SMILY206:

congratulations_red_white_blue_glitter.gif

Issa92

Tjena, søster! Jag er ifrån Norge! lol

Nice to read your story, sister! You are truly blessed as Allah saved you from these discusting and giggling western girls filthed with make up, and that Allah instead made you understand the purpose of life!

Salaam!

Sister_S

Thank you all for this warm welcoming :) I really appreciate it. I hope we will grow together here with Islam by our side and struggle for Allahs sake inshaAllah.

Issa92: Salam syster från Norge! Alhamdolilah så tackar jag Allah ständigt för al hidaya, Må han vägleda de som är vilse till den rätta vägen, a' ala sirat al mostaqim, Amin!

Allahu_Hassbi

Asalaam Alaikum Sis,
Mashallah may Allah SWT guide you more & more sis....Ameeen
Welcome to Mu ...Hope u have nice time here & learn a lot too...Inshallah
see you around sis.

Mohsin Tufail

Aslamualaiku, i am 29 year old male from pakistan and i was leading a life away from islam and i have had a week belief yet my it happened one day that i found myself nothing without belief. i was on the verge of madness and was very much pessimistic. but someone advised me to contact to Allah through Namaz and you know what happened. i started praying my Namaz and within few days i got the colors of life back and found complete solace in Namaz. Now I am trying to mend my ways and is successfull to a great extent.

pcozzy

:salam2:

Very good news to here; I find in this site a very large amount of information which is great. There is a lot of smart and knowledgeable people here. May Allah bless the muslims and give us knowledge of his dean.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
and welcome the forum :) this forum has helped me with similar journey as urs :) its a really nice forum take full advantage of it
aslam o alikum