New here

yasmine-78

Hi to all here.
I dont know what to tell, so i will tell just shortly..
Im married with a muslim man, whos strong in hes belive, i hope i would have even half of hes faith.. Im struggling whit my faith, i have been reading about islam for 3 years now, but dont have the courige to make shahada, even when i belive all in my heart.I hope to get little courige from people here..:shymuslima1:
I hope i was not too confusing whit my writing..

Mikaeel

Welcome to TTI.

You were not confusing in the least. I admire you for having such a command of a second language.

Please look around this site and ask questions, so that you might learn more about Islam.

dianek

Hi to all here.
I dont know what to tell, so i will tell just shortly..
Im married with a muslim man, whos strong in hes belive, i hope i would have even half of hes faith.. Im struggling whit my faith, i have been reading about islam for 3 years now, but dont have the courige to make shahada, even when i belive all in my heart.I hope to get little courige from people here..:shymuslima1:
I hope i was not too confusing whit my writing..

Welcome!!!!! I too found islam after marrying a muslim man, a very long time after marrying him......It took me 6 years to really look seriously at it. As of right now, I am still in the "closet" so to speak.....my friends and family have no idea I reverted.....I don't have that strength yet. But inshallah one day at a time. I know you will find everyone here willing to answer your questions and lend support!

Sakeena

WELCOME!

Asalam alaikum sister Yasmine! :SMILY259:

(pretty name) masha'Alllah, yes whatever you need we are all here for you! Dianek is right, we helped her and we can definately help you inshallah. May Allah (SWT) grant you the courage to say Shahadah and be of His guided followers ameeeen!! I'm a revert (I converted when I was a teenager) Alhamdulillah! You will find Islam beautiful but also...FUN! Be patient dear sister. :hijabi:

I'll pray for you inshallah. *hugs* :ma:

Salam,

Sakeena :hearts:

isabelelsherif

im new here as well

i am also married to muslim man and am learning islam hoping to do shahadah on the 1st of January

good luck to you

this is a wonderful website

:tti_sister:

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
MashALLAH sister. We also have a sister who has similar situation.
sister Diane was married to a muslim man and now becuz of ALLAH's help she is muslim now. People in the board helped her alot and cleared misconceptions about islam. May ALLAH help u aswell!

Salaam,

Welcome to our diverse community. Inshallah (God willing) your time will be rewarding and beneficial.

Did you know that your name actually has Islamic roots? It's a beautiful scented flower called Jasmine. If you think studying for 3 years of Islam is long, then you'll be suprised that I'm still studying it after 25 years!! Every day I learn something new. Islam is a complete way of life and submission to the one and only Creator, Allah swt.

Feel free to browse around and watch the videos and ask questions. If you recognize Truth in your heart then you should accept it, because you will never know if you will see tomorrow or the next hour or even minute. May God guide you to His light.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Dont worry, that means you have to study more about Islam. In this way you will have a really good foundation that never crumbles. Not all people who accepts Islam is as fast as the one who just heard the athan (call to prayer in Islam). To some it takes time (like me). And learning is a continous process. My advice is make duah (prayer) to Allah swt that he may guide you, and let Islam enters to you with sweetness and conviction to your heart.

Assalamualaikum

Kaj_caring

Hi there sister. I hope allah opens the door of your heart and has mercy on you. The best thing i ever did was accept islam.You will not be making the wrong decision i assure you. Don't worry about doing anything straight away the first thing and the most important thing is your belief in your heart. Allah (god) does not look towards your faces but he sees the sincerity of your heart and the nature of your deeds. And when you walk unto him , he runs unto you. I have by accepting Islam accepted all the prophets of Allah, Peace be upon all of them.Faith is like a flower and the more you water it and nourish it the more beautiful and strong it becomes. Take each step at a time, don't try to run until you can walk or you may fall.May allah accept you and guide you and give you success in your marriage.amin.