new here.

al-haya

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.
Dear brothers and sisters, hope you are in your best health and in your highest imaan bi'idnillah..

My name is Khadra and I'm from Denmark.
I've visited this homepage many times before as guest. Finally I took myself together and made a user alhamdulillah. I hope to get benefit of the this site insh Allah.
:)
May Allah reward those who made this site, I can only say mash Allah. And may Allah help us get benefit of each others knowledge insh Allah.
I hope my english was understandable insh Allah.
:D

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:Welcome, i found these forums very benificient and the general feel of the people here is extremly patient as ive lerned through expirience:lol:.

This place is better than most islamic formrums because unlike some of them there arnt any "seperatist" muslims who come here and non muslims dont come here as often to tell us how stupid we are unlike some forums.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome sister.

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.
Dear brothers and sisters, hope you are in your best health and in your highest imaan bi'idnillah..

My name is Khadra and I'm from Denmark.
I've visited this homepage many times before as guest. Finally I took myself together and made a user alhamdulillah. I hope to get benefit of the this site insh Allah.
:)
May Allah reward those who made this site, I can only say mash Allah. And may Allah help us get benefit of each others knowledge insh Allah.
I hope my english was understandable insh Allah.
:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:salam2:
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
dear sister.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

See ya:SMILY259:

Take care!
~Wassalam

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam sister, welcome to TTI.

Inshallah you will make the most of it by shareing your knowledge and benifiting from everyone elses knowledge ameen. feel free to ask questions or share any information.
have a good stay.