new member at TTI

labiba

assalamualaikum!!i am a new member at TTI from bangladesh,i found ths website very rewarding and so glad to b part of this family..i hope inshallah we all will be guided by Almighty Allah to the right path..nd looking forward to attain more knowledge bout our religion Islam,,:blackhijab:

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Salam Alleykum, sister! Welcome to TTI (Turn to Islam) site!!!

Insha Allah you'll benefit a lot from it as it's very rich in Islam in all possible spheres - stories, videos, audio, etc...
:salah::salah::salah:

Sissih

AhlAlSunahWaDjama'ah
Wa alaikom asalaam!

Youre more then welcome here! Indeed, one big happy family. :hijabi:

Take care....

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: WELCOME TO TTI, dear sister!!!!! I am a sister revert to Islam originally from Ireland :) I learn every day on this forum, :ma: and I trust you will enjoy your stay :)

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about you Sister Welcome to TTI hope insah Allah u will get benifitted from our knowledge as we will from urs for the sake of Allah insah Allah.

habib786

Walaikum salaam ... welcome to TTi and inshallah you will benefit useful information about islam from this on-line family ............

Allah Hafiz

labiba

needs help regarding prayer

:tti_sister:assalamualaikum ,,i would like to know when is the exact time strating and and ending for tahazzud prayer??i have heard some say it can b said after 12 am till before fazr prayer..but im still under confusion,,so i would b very much greatful if im guided with the right advise.. thanking u all..wassalam,,,

labiba

dear brothers adn ssiters,assalamualaikum,,its been lognt iem im writtng again,,i am havign very ahrd time thesedays,,and so i need allahs help nd all of ur duas,,my fiance he lives at usa nd recently his mother passed away on last 1st november,,after that he informed me on 3rd novembder ,,but since then theres not been a news or a word from him i have heard,,ths is making me weak ,,i m passign my days with sorrow,,he was about to coem to marry me ths december,,now my everyhtign shattered,,im calling his apartment phone number but h doenst pick up teh phoen n it keeps on ringing,,my relatives nd eevn my parents thy say thigns negatively which breaks my heart,,im in real sorrow nd i finally wrote ths to u all so that u all can make dua for m specailly so that he calls m back,,today is the 17th day sicn e no news from him,,his mum die d of cancer after struggling for 1 nd hlf years,,nd he is the only son to look a ter eevryhtign thing there,,only allah the almighty knows what the real thign happenign there,, so plz plz plz pray for m my brothers dn sistersss,, i nee d ur duas,,im broken totally,, i believe if all my muslim brothers n sisters pray from true heart allah will accept ur duas ,,may allah bless u all too,,