New Member From Palestine - Gaza

mohd2008

Assalamu aleiko wa rahmatu allahu wa barakth.

I'm Mohd Al Saiedy from rafah - gaza - Palestine ..

Actually im litstened about this great site from my friend hazem22 and want to share expeiriences with all brothers & sisters ...

Thank U all for this forum & may allah grant you paradise .... Insha'allah ..

Yours Mohd Al-Saidy..

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI, insha Allah u will learn about ur religion. hope ur enjoy ur stay here insha Allah.....:)

:wasalam:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

welcome to TTI

How are things in Gazza ?

palestine

Servant of Allah
welcome dear brother. and just so you know members here feel the pain of our brothers and sisters in palestine. and i hope that you, your family, and your people, the muslims in palestine gain peace and live in happiness. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

mohd2008

welcome to tti. how is life in gaza?

thank u bro
the life in Gaza is very dificult now due to the israel blocked
Patients can not leave outside Gaza
The number of dead due to blockade to almost 250
But we will not give up and will not give Israel what it wants despite the blockade, despite the death and kill
Please call on God to us:tti_sister::tti_sister:

mohd2008

welcome dear brother. and just so you know members here feel the pain of our brothers and sisters in palestine. and i hope that you, your family, and your people, the muslims in palestine gain peace and live in happiness. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

thank u bro

palestine

Servant of Allah
some people asked how gaza is. i just want to reply in general to give an insight.
Palestinains in gaza are dying, suffering, and living in poverty. why? because their rights have been taken away, they've been abused and accused of something they didn't do. they've been blamed for defending themselves and for looking after their people. how is gaza? gaza is between life and death. gaza is filled with people who are strong in iman, strong in faith- but tormented for speaking the truth. gaza is where the jewish have done what they want and they rape our mothers, our daughters, our sisters, and kill our brothers! this is the state of gaza. no water, no food, no help except that of Allah. no rights. this is the state of gaza. and have we done anything to get the kuffar off our back?! NO WE HAVEN'T BECAUSE WE ARE SELFISH, CARELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE. WE DON'T WANT TO SUFFER BUT WE LET OUR BROTHERS SUFFER. ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR THAT ALLAH HAS MADE MUJAHIDEENS' IN PALESTINE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO DEFEND THE DEEN, NOR THEIR PEOPLE. my eyes are filled with tears because i sit in comfort while my dear muslims are killed. ya Allah!

mohd2008

This terrible this Sheikh
Who is?? and from where??

Are your nationality American or u immigrants to the U.S.

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanaAllah. brother what is so terrible about the shaykh. he's just advicing muslims to help their muslim people.

mohd2008

subhanaAllah. brother what is so terrible about the shaykh. he's just advicing muslims to help their muslim people.

i said the shaykh was terrible that meaning he is very good shaykh
I do not mean any bad description of Sheikh
Forgive because I was told that Sheikh was nothing ,,, I loved Ktaan
I'm weak in English language