New member here and Shahada tomorrow

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Peace be upon you Dearest Sister Leslie.

Thanks to God, you found your light for your worries and troubles in life. Everyone goes through it, but not everyone turns to God. He is the All Hearer, the One who hears us in silence and sees us in the darkest places and responds to our tears and shows us ways through the tests He Almighty puts us through. I pray you find peace, satisfaction, success and happiness from within in every walk of life. May God lift all your burdens and worries and tranform them to eternal happiness, in this world and the next, God Willing. :)

I am over the moon for you, and just a little less emotional than you are, for you (and my silly worries myself) as I write this (*eyes getting blurry*). May God be with you always. Being emotional is a sign of faith, so let it out, as much as you can. Dont let that knot stay there for long, because then it takes a long time to untie.

My prayers and love are coming your way, your Sister, Mesbah.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Sister in Islam,

Welcome to True Religion. Islam is the way of life for all and here after........ May Allah SWT grant you happiness and Ilm and may Noble Prophet muhammed Rasoole karim Sallallahu Alaihiwasallam blessings with you. Ameen.

Brother in Islam,
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry

leila-rosey

welcom sister

aslaam aliklum............congratulations dear sister.. your stpry has made me cry, trying to write this, ... i am a recent convert to ialam , and your story was very simmilar to mine, islam, and my sisters and my husmand have been the light in the darkness of this world, i wish you all the best, and rember to take it slow, do not overwelm yourself, islam is in your heart, and your actions and intention will come from this,

take care ma salaam

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum My Sister In Islam!!!!!!!

Welcome to TTI site. May Allah SWT Bless you and Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim Sallallahhu Alaihiwasallam Blessings be with you. Pls Spread Islam. Pls Practice Noble Quran and Practise Sunnah of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim Sallallahu Alaiwasallam. You will get Victory in this world and here after. Ameen.

Wassalaam!!!!!!
Your brother in Islam
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry
*personal info deleted*

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaamz

Assalaamu Alaikum SIs...........

Insha Allah you will find a vass knowledge in this site.... We are welcuming you and Pls stay in TTI and Njoy....

Wassalaam

island muslim

Assalaamu Alaikum My Sister In Islam!!!!!!!

Welcome to TTI site. May Allah SWT Bless you and Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim Sallallahhu Alaihiwasallam Blessings be with you. Pls Spread Islam. Pls Practice Noble Quran and Practise Sunnah of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim Sallallahu Alaiwasallam. You will get Victory in this world and here after. Ameen.

Wassalaam!!!!!!
Your brother in Islam
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry
My Skype ID is aslmajiffry.official (Official ID)
aslam.jiffry (Personal)

Brother, This is against the rules in this site. Don't give your personal details. Besides she is a sister and you must have some hayaa.

Ibrahim_nur

:ma:
Welcome to islam sister.
Welcome to TTI.
Our prophet PBUH said, this religion began as a strange, and will return to strange, so give glad tiddings to the strangers.

correct me bros and sis if am wrong, am ESL student. LOl

Am really happy for you sister, Alxamdulilah am a muslim. My faith goes up when i see people entering islam.

Welcome again sister.
U have many bros and sis.
I'm one of them.

Ibrahim_nur

Brother, This is against the rules in this site. Don't give your personal details. Besides she is a sister and you must have some hayaa.

Four Men entered a mosque and each busied himself in salah, humbly prostrating before Allah.

Each one said the "Allahu Akhbar" after first having made his intention, and began to pray with humility.

Meanwhile the Mu'adhdhin came in and gave the call to salah.

The first man blurted out to the Mu'adhdhin, "Are you calling to the prayer? Are you sure it is the right time?"

The second spoke on the spur of the moment, "You have wasted your salah by speaking during prayers!"

The third retorted, "Why did YOU speak? Tell your OWN self how to behave!"

The fourth mumbled, "Praise be to Allah! I wasn't a party to their arguments."

Thus all the four broke their salat and wasted it. The fault-finders went more astray than the one who made the orginal mistake.

Correct yourself before correcting others.
:SMILY139:

shichemlydia

machae allah

salam alikoum sister in islam,
a very long journey finally with a good end. may allah bless you with a more purposefully life inchae allah under the shadow of islam. looking forward to seeing your posts and queries.
wa salam alikoum

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Sis

Masha Allah!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!

May Allah SWT Bless u and May Noble Prophet Rasoole Karim SAW (PBUH) Blessings be with u....

Ameen.

Wassalaam!
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry

irwinleslie

New member and shahada

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

I wasn't on here for a few days, and I apologize for not thanking everyone for their wonderful replies! I am so happy that I have received so much support on this site. Since I officially converted on 9/28, I often find myself with tears of joy:jumpclap:

Thank you so much everyone for your beautiful replies.

Asalaam 'Alaykum,

Sister Leslie

:hearts: