New member here...

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hi
How r u all? i hope fine :) thnx a lot for the advise!!! All of you people hae unique personality...im awed.
May God Bless you all!!!
Amin.

Amy

hello Amy , I'm fime thanks for Allah
have you taken your shahadah ? and tell me about ur mom now ? how is she ?
I hope every thing is going to better :)

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Hi @obove sis:D
Im glad ur fine :). Nope i have not taken it yet. But hoping to take it soon! :D
I feel so cheerful after coming on this website!!
So u guys might see more "!" and ":D" on my posts!!!
hehhehe. God Bless you ALL!!!!! U PEOPLE are AWESOME :)
Finally im somewhere i can "feel" that "this is it, the right thing."

hugz,
Amy :D

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Im glad ur fine :). Nope i have not taken it yet. But hoping to take it soon! :D

hugz,

Ok honey :) but what are waiting for ?
I'm happy to see you cheerful , my sweetie :)

deepheart

Hello Amy

hugz,

Hello Amy
I see the brothers and sisters here have welcomed you and tried to answer your questions. May ALLAH reward them. I only want to say that if you are convinced that Islam is the truth you have to take the Shahadah. Why? Because no one knows when death will come. If one dies while knowing that Islam is the truth without declaring it in the Shahadah, then he or she dies as an unbeliever and ALLAH knows best.

I remember being in a similar position a few years ago. After studying for a while I realised that Islam was the truth but I delayed the shahadah for the following reasons
1. I was worried about what my family and friends would say or do. I thought about my job, social life and so on. Basically, I worried about the future, the unknown.
2. I was scared I wouldn't make a good Muslim. I didn't think I'll be able to keep up with the 5 daily prayers, fasting and so on.

But when I finally made the jump, every form of worry melted away. To tell you the truth I have never felt as good in my life as I felt the first few days after I embraced Islam.

I'm not trying to push you, I'm only asking you to declare the Shahadah once you're convinced that Islam is the Truth. Have a nice day.